How do i unlock a iphone?

how do i unlock a iphone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JcWuG8yab0A
martview.com/products/remove-icloud-chip-kit-of-cpu-ram-baseband-eeprom-homebutton-nand-16gb-32gb-64gb-128gb-for-iphone-6-used
youtu.be/RgAAN0oFWTA?t=2m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give it back Jamal

Give it back, Jamal.

Go to the store you purchased it from and register it.

Keep it, Debrickashaw. You earned it. The complacent don't deserve technology.

can i do that if i bought it from a friend?

By entering in the correct passcode, or, optionally, using the fingerprint that you registered into the phone. I don't use my fingerprint to unlock the phone, instead preferring to use a 25 digit number. My fingerprint will only get used once the phone is unlocked, due to my insane keepass passwords.

If you purchased it from a friend, he should be able to unlock the phone (both the passcode and the device itself). Shouldn't be an issue if he's your friend. If you bought it off ebay, and the device isn't unlocked, dispute the purchase via paypal until they give you the passcode/unlock the device, or offer a return/exchange.4

If you stole it, have fun with your useless device.

we ain't really on speaking terms anymore

Slide to unlock.

GIVE IT BACK DEUVAN!

>how do i unlock a iphone?
You ask its rightful owner for unlocking code, Tyrone.

GIVE

Jamal, we know that you stole it like the nigger you are.

IT

Well, you should have gotten the device unlocked before becoming "not on speaking terms." Because, without him, you're fucked.

You'd still have a friend if you didn't steal his phone. Now you have a lump of useless electronics and no friends.

Please, send it back.
Thank you.

Here we go...

You'll need to find an iBoot or SecureROM exploit on your own which is quite difficult. After that you'll need to use an unlocked device that's the same model to pull firmware keys for the latest signed version of iOS. Then download the actual IPSW from iTunes servers or ipsw.me. The entire start screen that's all white asking for a passcode is a setup app. On a Mac convert the IPSW to a zip by renaming it as such. Inside the zip file there will be 3 dmg files. Largest is the root filesystem. Decrypt it by running it through iDecrypt using the corresponding firmware key you pulled earlier. From there find and delete setup.app in /var/Applications. Repack the IPSW and move it to your desktop. Connect your device in DFU and exploit either bootloader. Open iTunes and hold the option key while clicking restore. Restore to your custom IPSW. At first it will not boot. Exploit the bootloader again through DFU and take control of the iBSS to manually bootstrap the iBEC. From there you'll be able to able to patch the kernel (in DFU mode KPP is disabled) and take control of RestoreRamdisk. Use it to wipe the iOS system partition and manually flash the stock firmware from your custom IPSW to the System partition (/dev/0s1s1) but be sure to exclude /var/Applications. Best method is called "stashing" where you move /Applications to the user partition. When you reboot to the SecureROM you should be able to start up normally. The setup app will not be present so you'll go directly to the SpringBoard.

TLDR you need rare and powerful exploits and super 1337 skillz or you're gonna have a nice paperweight.

>we get these threads so often that I have a text file to copy and paste this

TLDR.2: Give it back Jamal

Return it to the owner Tyrone

LaJhawndah, you have to give it back

:)

Please see pic related, you racist pieces of shit.

Virtue signal harder, fag

You first

youtu.be/JcWuG8yab0A

You replace the NAND, EPROM, CPU, RAM, Baseband, and Touch ID with component level rework. You also don't get the person before you'd data.

martview.com/products/remove-icloud-chip-kit-of-cpu-ram-baseband-eeprom-homebutton-nand-16gb-32gb-64gb-128gb-for-iphone-6-used

^^should you be so inclined. Good luck, fine white citizen who did not steal that phone.

Statistically, iPhone theft is much more likely to be done by the 'urban market' than white people.
If someone said they were coal miner, would you assume that they were female?

***you's

lol Jamal's gonna have to learn to solder now.

OP i heard that if you take that iphone to a shady phone shop they will unlock it 4 u by replacing the motherboard.

not hard to find assuming you are a UK cunt

Give it back A. Wyatt Mann

Just sell it to a repair shop which will gut it for spare parts.

Deliver it from whence it came Sir Tyrone

Use Itunes after putting phone into recovery mode to wipe it clean if it will let you. Or maybe something on youtube lol youtu.be/RgAAN0oFWTA?t=2m35s

ask your friend.

Put your thumb on the home button.

my friend aint turn that on

Give it back, De'Linquent.

Give it back Shaniqua

Give it back, Daquarialician

I fucking love this meme. Too bad SJW mods keep deleting these threads.

Give it back whiteboi

>be american
>torrent shitty comic book manchild movie
>ISP sends a threatening blackmail letter
>ignore it
>weeks later, SWAT team kicks down the door
>it takes 6 of them to lift my 600 pound body out of my computer chair
>go to court
>court is in a walmart
>entire jury is wearing MAGA hats
>McJudge finds me guilty of stealing the hard earned money of hollywood producers
>law requires minimum sentence of 50 years
>bailiff informs me that i must tip the judge at least 15%
>tip 20%
>entire courtroom stands up and claps as i am hauled away to jail

give it back and get off the meth billy bob jones jr

Give it back Tyrone

kek

>a iphone

>a

I hope you're not being retarded on purpose.