How does it feel being in last place, linuxfags?

How does it feel being in last place, linuxfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

linux.oneandoneis2.org/LNW.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks to me that Vista is in last place.

Inb4 muh servers

Feels good, man. I wish a similar community was here without stupid consumerist threads by gaymers and mactoddlers.

t Microshill

BSD is last

linux.oneandoneis2.org/LNW.htm

>Linux is not interested in market share. Linux does not have customers. Linux does not have shareholders, or a responsibility to the bottom line. Linux was not created to make money. Linux does not have the goal of being the most popular and widespread OS on the planet.

>All the Linux community wants is to create a really good, fully-featured, free operating system. If that results in Linux becoming a hugely popular OS, then that's great. If that results in Linux having the most intuitive, user-friendly interface ever created, then that's great. If that results in Linux becoming the basis of a multi-billion dollar industry, then that's great.

>It's great, but it's not the point. The point is to make Linux the best OS that the community is capable of making. Not for other people: For itself. The oh-so-common threats of "Linux will never take over the desktop unless it does such-and-such" are simply irrelevant: The Linux community isn't trying to take over the desktop. They really don't care if it gets good enough to make it onto your desktop, so long as it stays good enough to remain on theirs. The highly-vocal MS-haters, pro-Linux zealots, and money-making FOSS purveyors might be loud, but they're still minorities.

I literally do not care.

>2015
lol must have just loaded on Internet Explorer

You seem awfully mad for not caring.

Not really. I'm happy with what I have. If you're happy with what you have, good for you. I liked Windows 7, but it was a resource hog even compared to the heaviest of Linux OS's, like Mint.

I like it. This means that all tech illiterates stays with windows and apple.
We're not elitists club, you guys make us this, by not using OS which requires more brain power. ;^)

Less idiots uses Linux the better.

Good thing I'm not running my system on a toaster. The extra features and user experience is worth it.

Good. I'm happy for you have found something that you like. We obviously have different wants out of our computing machines.

/thread

I literally do not care, nor do I see a reason to care.

Doing, or using things just because they are popular seems like a good way of having a very boring life.

>OS Marketshare of web users
Well duh...

You don't care so much that you post in a thread about it.

It's elite.

I am currently sitting on the toilet, trust me I have nothing better to do then to reply to the first thread I saw.

>How does it feel being in last place, linuxfags?

why not both? obv excluded mac for overpriced wat

That makes two of us.

me three. :^)

What a coincidence. I too am pooing in the loo

>tfw windows 10 is slowly creeping up
fuck you microsoft you won't ever get me to upgrade, not even for age of empires 4

We should combine our forces and create DumpOS

>most popular = best
spotted the normie

are you using windows mobile phone? :^)

Maybe it's the most popular for a reason? Ever think of that? Or are you too busy being a contrarian faggot?

linux is eating macos haha

Vista barely worked, yet to away from it people preferred to pay for an OS from 2001 than use Linux, which is why XP is still destroying it.

Anyways, what exactly you are implying? That Linux is bad that's why it's in last place?

Then consider this:
- windows is ahead ONLY in desktop/laptop department
Where windows falls back:
- supercomputers (0 windows)
- servers (Linux is first)
- smartphones and tablets (windows mobile is a kek)
- mainframes (windows got BTFOd again)
- video game consoles 7/8 gens (11% windows 35% unix)
- embedded (11%)

Now think about this: most population don't care about computers.
Really makes you think why windows has most percentile when most computers are sold with windows preinstalled and tech illiterates don't even heard about linux or thinks it's some hacker OS.

What I'm saying is OP is one of tech illiterates and I don't want people like OP to use Linux and then shitpost all over about how they're too dumb to install ubuntu or some software because they can't use search engine.
Thank fucking god for windows to sieve idiots from using Linux. ;)

oh no! the unwashed masses don't use what i use! that means the thing i use is BAD!

I didn't imply that Linux was bad, just that Windows isn't bad, and is actually quite good. Hence it's popularity. Do you even read? And at least your chart implies I actually interact with cum that isn't my own. :^)

Gay sex is still more gay than no sex, user

P.s. I'm a grill

A grill (mole)?

Why you feel need to defend windows? Are you insecure about your life choices?
Popularity doesn't mean good. Have you read my post? windows is popular because most people are tech illiterates and computers are sold with windows preinstalled. And most (if not all) people experience with computer starts with ... take a wild guess ... yeah, windows.

>implying that only way to encounter cum is gay sex
OK

>your chart implies I actually interact with cum that isn't my own
oh... wait... fuck off to /fag/ then. ;^)

I'm a qt trapfu
Thanks for defending me

KYS
traps are gay

Maybe you're gay

roses are red
violets are blue
traps are gay
and so are you

Pretty indifferent. I don't care about competition, that's why everything I write is FOSS.

>>traps are gay
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

Post legs

Traps are the gayest

I've got lots of Astolfo-chan

All homos will be dealt with after Drumpf is impeached and Pence is president

but windows 10 is already a thing

Someone needs to talk to Mike "AC/DC for LGBT" Pence

Sup Forums plz go

/LGBT/ pls go

I know and meet loads of people who use Linux, and I see less and less people who own a PC, using a tablet or their phone instead.

Outside of business, Linux must have a pretty wide userbase, right?

user, I'm so sorry, but telemetry isn't a feature.

> I choose and rate my OS by popularity
You just lifted normie levels to new heights

finally people starting to realize macos is faggot platform

Me too, poo buddy sends his regards

>2015
The marketshare increased by 50% by now.

Vista is last wincuck, try harder next time