/bst/ thread

Old thread
spent around 4 hours doing cable management, got a rug, and soundproofed my door

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mbrxr3C9oKY?t=278
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems a little cluttered but overall I like it. Nice view.

Also
>Non-DNA mod and a shitty dripper with zero build space
Worst part about your pics

sick vape bro

cool guns, I wanna get the canadian edition sa 58 one day. how's the soundstage when you're sitting at the desk with those speakers where they are?

where do you live?

Yeah, I have a script to disable it when I boot up, but I can reenable it with the function keys. I just like the aesthetics of the computer with no touchpad. I also wish that the x220 had a 16:10 screen like my x200.

Night time edition of my bst.

Mother of all speakers, why so many Jesus Christ? I mean it looks amazing to listen to, but how much did it cost you?

The room is small so the placement is fine. Sounds close to my Rockford setup in my truck, so it's good enough for me.

$free.50, Dad gave them to me when I moved out.

Take your "battlestation" somewhere else you ridiculous faggot.

why do people save other peoples desks. this is my desk lmao. i've since upgraded to ultrasharps. need some good 4k wallpapes

You are now aware that in the first picture it looks like there is a lake and a sailboat.

r8 n h8

>soundproofed my door
I would appreciate a guide on how to do this.

sup

What in the actual fuck. This garbage belongs on Leddit, NOT /bst/. Now please leave because we're tired of seeing this stupid shit

In what year of the early 2000s did you take this photo?

>In what year of the early 2000s did you take this photo?

Are you retarded enough not to be able to read the filename? It tells you the date and time the photo was taken pretty clear.

user I'm sorry I don't know how many layers of ironic stupidity we're on

>DANK MEMES #420

10/10

>20170810_192602.jpg
>10th August 2017, 19:26
Get some glasses user, you might be blind.

Looks cozy, 8/10
Nice audio, 8/10. How do you like the TV mounted there?
6/10, get a bigger desk
Simple but I like it, what's the monitor? 7/10
6/10, what chair is that?

I ordered a new poster to put on the left side where the empty shelves are, should be here soon!

Monitor is LG 34UM59-B

Are you retarded?

No, I'm ironic.

Poorstation reporting.
Also, can any of you recommend a good mouse that's preferably under $30? Mine has been having sticky clicks.

>embody chair

>rainmeter
>xbox
>iphone
>edgy background
>glasses of a 13 year old boy
and i thought that i had shit taste

Tfw only have 300 € left because i spent money on pc parts

Logitech G402 is a decent mouse for around $30 or so.

9/10 get lighting contrast, would hang with you
Turtle Beach/10 please get new audio
9/10 Desk looks very nice would suggest to drill a hole to manage the awkward long cords
3/10 I can hear the bag pipes behind you in this photo
10/10 no complaints here
8/10 ever think about putting that poster on the wall?
9/10 your gf/wife should be very proud of you sir!

what city you live in ? looks comfy

>I can hear the bag pipes
I'm not from Scotland.

>That plaid
Where did you got it?

scotland

No the black false fur blanket thing on the bed.

Solid 8

Looks comfy and I like your neon lights.

I bet you have a big dick.

Eastern Europe/10, like the CRT

Cozy.

Too clinical, feels/looks like a doctor's office.

Functional, cool.

8/10

You don't need the table cloth.

Nice. I really like it.

Good setup, I'd move the case to the floor though.

9/10, love the 90s feel.

Nice room.

Move the case to the floor.

>You don't need the table cloth.
Believe me, it's uglier without it.

>tfw so poor he drinks mouthwash

>rainmeter
What do you suggest then? Windows Gadgets? Get outta here.
>xbox
Are you telling me you don't have friends to play games with?
>iphone
Yes, I have a Cellphone, it was a gift for Christmas actually, a very unexpected one.
>edgy background
I liked the black since it matched the black/white theme I did with the rainmeter.
>glasses of a 13 year old boy
It's like you have no idea how many glasses have the same design, don't be so salty that your life sucks dude.

>Turtle Beach/10 please get new audio
Was the cheapest for amplified audio and a mic, and to be honest, the sound quality is pretty good for someone who is almost completely deaf. Also 7/10, very cozy feeling setup there.

>Good setup, I'd move the case to the floor though.
Thick carpet and have a roach issue currently, last place I'd put the case is down there.

The struggle is real.

I guess we're posting here now.

is the bong really necessary? And wouldn't the flamingo hurt your eyes?

I see you both love loud sound and hate excursion on your subs.

1998 everybody

what's that amp?

meme chair. Meme monitor stand, meme keyboard, meme mug, meme obsession with Taylor Swift, meme lamp, meme desk

meme chair cyka blyat

I can't see anything and your case is clearly far too large for the equipment you have in in 3/10

Did you spend 200 dollars on those tiny speakers and the remaining 50 on the other stuff? Not judging.

I see you have plans for more stuff on your shelving.

Oh shiiit, someone did the door-desk thing that I went on about a year ago. If you are going to sit, it's the cheapest way.
10/10 embracing the niche meme

Notch is that you? How's Minecraft money treating you?

you made the other thread and managed to leave /bst/ out of the title, that's why we're here. Don't do that again. Put /bst/ in the title.

>thinkpad
If it is newer than 4 years old I'll give you a pass on the meme

>hermeme miller

the sign is autistic and the bong seems out of place but otherwise it's very comfy, I wish I had the money to do something like that

nice bong desu!!

>being this autistic
you put yourself on the gayest gaymer tech youtube channel and then come too criticize other people
you are worse then coxwizzard was

i like this

I put myself on a youtube channel?
This is news to me. Who?

youtu.be/Mbrxr3C9oKY?t=278

in 40yrs time you might be able to afford some fuckin furniture..and from someone who spent a looooong time standing in one spot (spent 5 years on an assembly line) trust me, your feet and knees get fucked!

I sent that in like 9 months ago and he never contacted me after I sent him another email changing my mind.

Whatever I guess.

whatever you say tyler

Thanks for linking it at least. I sent it in on an user's recommendation, Matthew.

So did you exercise regularly during that time? Or did you take regular breaks? How about running/biking?

I'm not a boomer, I am not going to waste money on a bunch of furniture to keep up with the Johnsons.

10 years of almost exclusively using a standing desk and zero pain popping or vericose veins. What's your medical "excuse?"

FIIO E10K

Looks good. You get any power wine with it plugged in?

>>So did you exercise regularly during that time? Or did you take regular breaks? How about running/biking?

no excercise breaks were half an hour over an 8 hour period

>>
I'm not a boomer, I am not going to waste money on a bunch of furniture to keep up with the Johnsons.

most of my furniture holds a purpose like a sofa for tv etc, if however that room is solely for the purpose of whatever tech related stuff you do at the console then fair enough.

years of almost exclusively using a standing desk and zero pain popping or vericose veins. What's your medical "excuse?"

there is no excuse, the amount of time i spend at my station daily just seems to warrant a nice comfy relaxed position. only injure ive picked up thus far was playing sports, which coincidently was bettered by resting in a sitting position during work periods.

Nope, not that I know of at the moment.

By regular exercise I meant outside of work.

We have a couch, a place to sleep, etc. No dining room table but why eat at a table when you can watch netflix on the couch. This side of this room is dedicated to my workstation though.

>there is no excuse, the amount of time i spend at my station daily just seems to warrant a nice comfy relaxed position. only injure ive picked up thus far was playing sports, which coincidently was bettered by resting in a sitting position during work periods

I don't have any sports injuries or otherwise. I have a brother who had an ankle injury that put him out for 3 months. Every doctor told him they wanted to operate. He just started jogging again because he was already in shape and is back to running 6 minute miles.

seems like there's a lot of meanies in this thread, but I'll post anyway.

> kitty in set up
> atheistic +3

Nice job user

light to all those who dont like my room being dark.

dont listen to he's fucking retarded
mostly everyone else is nice as long as you have cute legs and socks

"Don't listen to"
I didn't comment on his stuff. Most of the things I said weren't even negative.

Fuck off back to /o

Going to be making a mini table for the desktop and might be switching the case (Air 540) to a 400C. Also looking at adding a mount to add my second monitor and some stands for my speakers which are in storage right now.

Get out of the way plebs. I have the comfiest battlestation

>implying sticker

Got my projector set up today, I think I prefer it to my 4k TV so far

Well i gotta say user, your set up is very nice with the old apple desktop custom of course. Along with the sleek M-Audio speakers, i've been meaning to get a nice pair like thoes. Everything else is beyond perfect and no complaints can be had here. I really hope your gf or wife which ever one you have in your world; or hey even your father are proud of what you have accomplished. : )

> sleek
> minimalist
> projector that's not buns
> clean carpet
seal approval

Thanks for the kind words user! I could definitely recommend the M-Audios. Although they get their fair share of hate on here, they are fantastic when you take the price into consideration. No girlfriend anymore though, which kinda sucks but it does mean more money to spend on myself I suppose!

oh my god i love this place

Really great user, aside from the meme pad but everything is dope. I like the desk. May I ask what mouse is that?
At least get some proper lighting
I've always liked the 540 but never talked myself intro getting one. Your setup is alright but doesn't look that comfy with that monitor and table being so low, maybe you're tiny and it works
when was the last time you left your room?
best itt because kitty, cherish them user.. before they're lost

Getting a new desk, so currently moved everything onto my dining table.

NotBad/10

what meme games do you play?

>when was the last time you left your room?
every day for 12+ hours a day for work

Please be a dear and pass the DAC user.

Is that the guy who stiffed the winner of one of his contests?

mostly pubg and overwatch nowadays.

nice meme dude.

ma corner

>vaping
>Headset
>RGB overpriced keyboard
>shitty gamepads
Which meme didn't you fall for? You clearly have money. Buy a nice desk and clean child

heres mine 2 years ago

this has got to be bait, r-right?

this was it in 2014

>
Dual monitors, dual threads.

Annnd forgot pic

It's pretty simple actually. I got a weather seal for the door frame (~$10), 2 door seals, one rubber one for the inner seal, and another one for over the top of that one (~$25-40 for both) and then 12mm thick high density foam (don't even bother unless you are going to use the right stuff. Low density acoustic foam won't do anything), they didn't have any 12mm panels left so I just got 2 6mm instead (~$130).

If you want to make it significantly better put a sheet of 6-9mm plywood on the door and then cover it with foam. I rent the house though, so I didn't want to put holes in everything.

Townsville Australia

I don't see it

Everything on my desk are things that I use regularly, I'm not hiding the bong or putting it away for a photo.

Flamingo doesn't hurt my eyes at all, its a really soft light, and its not concentrated

The sign is meant to be autistic

I'm a student, I'm 20 and I earn my own money, so its entirely possible for anyone to have this setup if you spend your money like a jew.

Get 2 work son

Oh dear...

wow you're super mad, an adjustable sit-standing desk would probably better. the secret is to vary positions

anyway:
> implying i'm not already dead in 40 years

Finish your desk properly fag

Put some oil on that shit

Get a bin

You're a fag but props cause you are going to the effort for a good lifestyle (and probs mad gains)

What is this?

>everything
I hope you feel the flavour

Potential. Needs work, get a new dresser, and make your bed

Dank but the glass desk makes me cringe. Get a new desk, get a monitor arm and mount it on that shit to make the setup practical and give yourself some room

Looks way too cramped

If you want to loose the bricks on the cheap, get a beam of nice 3x3 and a sheet of 12mm ply. Cut the ply into 5 inch square and then screw them to the top the beam and screw it to the desk as legs.

Actual trash. Learn how to decorate. Spending money != good setup

And did you fucking turn your monitor with tay just for the photo? Actual faggot that you like that normie

Mad leaf 7/10

Speakers/10

?????????

This guy again

Looking forward to your new setup, quality looking audio and keyboard

Looks warm, but keyboard is trash

actual niggers

Hi

idi na hui

love it, you really made the new mbp work with a comfy setup

why the fuck would you use a HHKBP with a WiNdErPs macine?

The mouse is a Logitech MX Master stone

It's not just a Windows machine, I've got Mint and OS X High Sierra on there too. The HHKB Professional 1 is one of my favourite keyboards, much better than the Professional 2