ITT: Perfect countries

ITT: Perfect countries

Uh ? France is literally a muslim shithole...

I agree

There's no thing such as a perfect country.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well then

They're literally building walls to keep you fuckers in. Of course you would say that.

I agree.

There is no perfect country because every group of people have different world views, tastes and ideologies

We meet again evil neighbor!!!!
GRRRRRR

#nasheed intensifies

The only perfect country is France. No other country can comparee.

Finland, stop.

Every european country seems perfect when you're Hondurian

Switzerland

good to know your place self hating cuck

don't bully honduras french take everything in the first degree anyone who loves france on int is ironic in beside french cucks who are mostly self hating too there is literally nothing to love in france beside the 30 mosques plus in every department if there is something i love in this board is how we have like 2 shiting on france threads every day at the very least that don't even get deleted and most of them even reach bump limit and don't even get me started on the heat you take on sp since forever

Every european country seems perfect when you're Algerian

france don't seem perfect to me you are literally fabricating claims
you are a third shithole i know because i've been there and have like 20 cousin living there and make sure they cuck you hard they all have french wives and brown monkeys hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

honhonhonhonhonhon

>pic unrelated

Niggers and french cuck you, algerian dog

i don´t know becuase i have never been there.
well, i want to live in USA and have a gringo life, you know lad

Only some parts of france are perfect.
Still better than being a total shithole.

ITT Only Aussies and New Zealanders

Mierda como las personas que lo habitan

No. I thank God everyday I wasn't born in Great Britain.

Fuck off, faggots, only Frenchies are allowed to insult based France.

>anyone who loves france on int is ironic

lmao

Why are you so obsessed with us, btw ? War is over, fuck off to /mena/, Mahmud

booyaka booyaka à toi aussi.

Serbia,Russia or Kurdistan.

>LITTERALY the only poster on Sup Forums who loves France
>You bully him
WELL FUCKING DONE

Bande de cocus.

kek
Seriously, how's life in Honduras ?
Is it very dangerous or are murders mainly gangs people killing each others ?

>Serbia,Russia or Kurdistan

Absolutely based opinion.

cant remember the last time I saw an Algerian flag that wasn't being butthurt by france

Didn't read
Learn punctuation, you illiterate fuck

>your place self hating cuck
it has been for decades. But now, radical nationalism is coming back. Is it better?

Hi, Mr. Cliché.
Do you wear a béret while riding a bike with a baguette under your arm, with a little mustache and a cigarette, looking at the eiffel tower from your window and saying "hon hon hon"?

Romania is best country. Everything we have is better than yours. Except our roads. And hospitals. And schools. And economy. And.. well, we have good internet.

>ITT: Perfect countries
>France

kek you have an army of american frenchboos behind you

Not perfect, but better than most.

I'm American by the way.

I'd say Switzerland or Japan come close to being the perfect countries. I'm constantly impressed by both in how even left-wing people there are more grounded and understand other perspectives. These two are however, just the more infamous perfect countries. Some more niche selections:
>Austria
>Estonia
>Costa Rica

I love France.

How did you even move there? I thought it was nigh impossible?

I ain't moved here nigga just on vacay for a few months with a good friend. Been here for the last two weeks though.

USA is unironically the closest thing to a perfect country

Based Poland. I hope our government doesn't back stab you when Russia invades.

Na

Thank you Ameribro

>muh 6 gorillions Algerians

>mfw want to move there for their strong isolationism
>that same isolationism is keeping me out

>their strong isolationism

You have been meme'd
Switzerland is the most diverse country in Europe, with about 1/4 of the population being foreign born

angry muslims cant use punctuation

are you angry because since we left your shithole, you still have the same infrastructure aka 1960's building ?

Switzerland is but the rest?
>Japan
Oh yeah people killing themselves before they finish education over how difficult it is then proceed to live in tiny apartments because "efficiency" . It's good economically but socially shit
>Estonia
Bravo, Estonia.
>Austria
Perfect at getting shot and being German dogs
>Costa Rica
Literally how

Most of their foreign born people are white though right?

Nope

They're mostly albanians, and arabs.

stop showing off, you're playing on easy mode. there is only one proper rival for serbia, and that's chesshead:the country

Most of those immigrants are from Europe though.

i guess, their football team was basically a tour of africa though

>Japan
Its a homogenous country that will never EVER have to take in immigrants because they're already building robots to avoid that. Also its 18th in suicide rates, so that's a little overblown. South Korea is 2nd, thats bad.

>Estonia
what do you mean?

>Austria
Its Germany's that's Austria's dog, not the other way around. It started WW1, almost got out of it unpunished. Hitler was Austrian and started WW2 and Austria still got away unpunished. Austria is the least cucked Western nation

>Costa Rica
Highest HDI in all of Latin America. Low profile, and a very happy place. Cares lot about environment, friendly people, beaches everywhere, sometimes nicknamed the 'Switzerland' of latin america.

>almost got out unpunished
Do you even know the territory that it held?
Costa Rica being the best among Latin America isn't surprising since it's basically a part of the USA, but it also doesn't say much since the rest of lat America is shit.
Japan having not immigrants doesn't make it good, 18th is still pretty high up
Estonia is a meme, it's the best country in eastern Europe but again that's not much

>Germany

...muh dick

It held mainly slavic shit territory. True Austria territory it retained, unlike Hungary.
>America is shit
America is #1, see >Estonia
Eh, I don't know much about Estonia. Seems like an alright enough place.
Costa Rica is pretty much paradise. What it lacks in some parts of perfection compared to Swizzlestan would be amazing fauna and beaches.

Hamburg is really nice. Wonderful city.

what the hell, the man would get beheaded by her 26 nephews in the netherlands

>perfect

Thanks for the support man, I'd get you anything

>only perfect countries
G-guys s-stop bullying :(

I love Finland

Finland is pretty based. Pretty sure it must be hell during summer though. With all the melted snow, must be paradise for mosquitoes. Be glad there's no malaria in Finland.

Yeah Kinda true. Your only enemy is yourself on a boat with a vodkabottle during the midsummer festival.
We're almost immortal

They're not building shit

>Australia, the perfect country

end yourself

New Zealand, Germany, Iceland, and Greenland

>New Zealand has good weather and a fair voting system along with nice internet and a low population
>Germany also has a fair voting system and has very rich history and culture along with the hilarious language
>Iceland is quiet and smart, not getting involved in conflict and finding good ways around problems (e.g heated roads)
>Greenland is interesting for some reason

Makes this place look shit really.

Japan, 2nd most indebted country in the world, rapidly aging population and not quite the orderly paradise depicted in anime, life is beyond fucking miserable for quite a good chunk of its population. Switzerland is arguably doing alright although having built itself on being the original fiscal paradise and basically militarizing it's tiny population is hardly a model and not long term sustainable. A quarter of the population is non nationals.

I won't argue these two, along with the other you listed, are doing alright for the time being but is arguable whether they have a bright future ahead...

The greatest country on God's green earth, of course.

Technically, there isn't a perfect perfect countries, but I chose those because they come close.
>New Zealand
>42% atheist
>Germany
>cucked beyond belief
Hamburg is a wonderful city though
>Iceland
>cold as fuck
>depressing
>boring
>Greenland
Pretty sure they're more suicidal than even Japan. Plus they're really poor and cold.

New Zealand is a relatively blessed country but it's right now at the point of balancing economic growth with taking in migrants, things could go south really fast if it starts taking Asians.

Germany is filled with Turks and Syrians and is starting to feel the backlash for having used the EU as a domestic market for it's imports without really importing anything itself...

Iceland has proven even a small country with the best of circumstances working for it can fuck things up witha banking crisis and corruption scandals. Their citizens are mostly getting the choice of languishing in welfare or moving to Scandinavia...

Greenland is just a big hunk of ice...

> things could go south really fast if it starts taking Asians

As if we haven't been taking them for the past twenty years....

The Chinese really aren't that bad. They're probably our biggest immigrant group, but on the whole they do assimilate. We don't have mass immigration - we have a points based system that ensures we get people who are skilled or wealthy coming over.

Don't really give a shit if New Zealand is atheist, doesn't affect how high quality of life is there.
Iceland is not poor, not sure where you got that from. Greenland is since they only have fish to export but it's still got some weirdly nice eye candy.
Germany has a fairer government than both yours and mine along with the largest GDP in Europe and whilst I can see where you're coming from, it's objectively better than most European places.

'cept france.

How does it feel that France will ALWAYS be superior to you.

>Mexico
Managed to steal a computer, huh?

We're hardly full on fedora tippers. The 42% is agnostic, not atheist. People just don't really care about religion.

Good, I hate it when religion comes into the politics of a nation since it often brings irrational arguments to the table. Not saying I'm pro-choice and everything but no contraception or same-sex marriage is pretty bullshit.

You know a place cannot be defended anymore when the locals themselves hate it, it's the worst irony

I said lat America is shit
Lat being short for Latin, immigrants haven't taken over yet have they

Can't argue against that.

We are the third largest manufacturer of computers so yeah, not that hard to find one... What is it your country produces? Tea? oh, wait...

Hey guys it's now Bastille day!

Youhou !

>switzerland
>isolated

Bet that tastes the sand in New Mexico: You wouldn't eat it and if you did you would fucking regret it.

4.5% of your exports are "unclassified transactions" for fucks sake. Also, TV doesn't count, sorry man.