Why do most people outside of Greece eat only shit?

Why do most people outside of Greece eat only shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

pandespani.com/syntages/kefalaki-sti-ladokolla/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck Greece and fuck you too turkroach

I am Greek

No i am greek

Guys...guys...

"I"am greek.

That looks good desu.

What's wrong with that?

Hey where did you put it? your cum for making yogurt?

*Yuck*

Really nice touch there with the potatos.

People that eat pigs should be put to death tbqh. that shit smells like human fucking flesh, yuck.

>he knows what human flesh smells like
eating a three (3) rasher bacon and egg sandwich, with HP sauce, butter and pepper right now.

>He never worked in a hospital before and never felt the reek that burnt human flesh gives off
it's the same fucking smell that cooked pigs have, can't even eat that shit now.

Its the same smell any cooked meat has, Avi.

Nope, human flesh is disgusting

Nope, the fucking papuans even have a word for human flesh and it's long pig, trust these fuck to know that both meats are simmilar. I ain't giving up on chiken/beef/veal tho.

edible head thread?

Muslim tier desu. I had a jewbro at school who used to love eating bacon at my house lmao.

It's not from religious standpoint tho, I just can't stand the smell and the taste accordingly.

yeah but that's the exact argument I've heard over and over from Muslims. I think just culturally it gets ingrained in you and therefore the smell/taste makes you queasy (some muslims I've met, non religious, genuinely say it makes them feel ill.)

I ate it before tho, it's only after those shift at the hospital that i got sick by it.

I am Greek.

I agree regarding slop fed pigs but corn fed and ones that eat other things like spent grains or acorns do not.

Please, be honest with us. You know the smell from using flamethrowers on Palestinians.

yes, I bar their windows and doors up at night and then throw molotovs in.

Good work senpai.

Not so fast senpai
pandespani.com/syntages/kefalaki-sti-ladokolla/