Brazil

>home to every race worldwide
>no ethnic/racial tension
>everybody online literally acts the same way regardless of their ethnicity
how do you guys do this? I mean really this is driving my Sup Forums instincts mad

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one bunda to unite them all

>90% of the population is mixed
Over half of "blacks" have a white yDNA in their DNA, lots of whites have mixed ancestry. The bulk of the brazilian population (the ones who were here before the big migrations of the XIX century) were a mix of northern portuguese adventurers and black slaves.
There is racial tension, but it is disguised and the lines between races are so blurred that people don't realize this. Still, it's nothing like the US because historically Brazil had a different attitude to blacks (mix with them to breed the blackness out of them instead of segregating them)
That's because every brazilian you'll speak to here (or in any other site for that matter) is at least middle-class and most likely white.
You've never met/saw/talked to a favelado online.

I hope you aren't as dumb as you seem, Brazil is extremely racist.

>That's because every brazilian you'll speak to here (or in any other site for that matter) is at least middle-class and most likely white.
You've never met/saw/talked to a favelado online.
I mean in CS:GO, yesterday i played like the whole day in the BR server, and holy crap, I was surprised at this. People here are autistic as fuck
>There is racial tension, but it is disguised and the lines between races are so blurred that people don't realize this.
2bh if you guys are that mixed there there probably isn't segregation at all, and more like some individual factors that make people segregate one another. In the US if you have mixed with another race you lost your white status forever

>Brazil is extremely racist.
>50% is brown while having the biggest African diaspora of the world
I doubt it 2bh

They are mostly mixed up. Its like a nation of blacked.com

>You've never met/saw/talked to a favelado online.
True to talking. Aren't they the ones fucking up free to play online games?

Pretty sure the swastika pool was in South Brazil so at least some are racist.

A favelado from Rio actually did a Q&A session here once. It was really interesting.

Weird.

I suppose Brazil is like Australia in a sense.

We're all mongrels and live in quite a diverse society nowadays.

Yeah there's a bit of racism here and there, but it's s lot better than it once was, believe me.

just ask any brazilian in here, black african is not the same as half black, they don't even mix in bars or coffe shops.

>at least some are racist

What did he mean by this?

>just ask any brazilian in here
most BRs here are autistic as fuck, just like most Sup Forums dwellers, go to Sup Forums and they will respond in a totally different way

we're top 10 in almost every diaspora, hory shieet

>People here are autistic as fuck
What do you mean?
>n the US if you have mixed with another race you lost your white status forever
That's what makes all the difference. My paternal grandfather is the only white in my recent ancestry, but I look like him (thank god) so I don't qualify for any gibmedats in college, but my brother does. Race is all about what you look like here.
Read here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil
Basically, half of all blacks have a white yDNA but only 2,5% of whites have a black yDNA.
Quite the opposite of blacked.
Kinda. Even the favelados you'll meet online are not the worse. The worse don't use internet for gaming.
You're spending too much time on the internet. That's not true at all.

Explains why I'm half Lebanese half nigger

>People here are autistic as fuck
most BRs I have talked here hate their country with all their passion, and want to be an US cuck, meanwhile you go to youtube, any online game, or even other boards you see that they love so much their country to the point they spam BRBRBRBR kkkkkkkk and other stuff. There is even that pasta with pic related

>half of all blacks have a white yDNA but only 2,5% of whites have a black yDNA.
Sorry, I fucked up. Half of all blacks have a white yDNA but only 2,5% of blacks have a white mtDNA.

>but I look like him (thank god)
se mata

I won't talk about the mongrel complex because it's up to personal opinion. People here on Sup Forums know more about the world in general so it's hard to not hate here when you know what's out there. Take everything with a grain of salt. There are cucks who say that we are literally Africa, but that's not true (well, in some areas) and there are patriots who say we are practically first world, but that's not true either (in some areas it is).
I won't bother you with this nonsense because I doubt you care about it.

Me mama.

>t's hard to not hate here when you know what's out there.
so there is nothing in your country that makes you love it? and you can only love your country if it's the best in something or other shit? sounds pretty cuck to me m8. Not OP 2bh

I don't hate my country (but I don't love it either), I only said it's hard not to hate living here when you know how people live in the 1st world. But the fact that my state literally loses billions to sustain other states that mock us and hate us makes me want to be independent.

Most of our prejudice is economical as poverty doesn't care about your skin colour. However, there is still racism towards blacks, simply because we come from a slavery empire so in the back of our minds being black is still a bad thing. And has been historically.
Hence why even if you're mixed but more inclined to the paler side of the spectrum you identify yourself as a white here.

>I only said it's hard not to hate living here when you know how people live in the 1st world.
So you can only love a place when you are on top of everything? You still sound pretty cuck, 2bh we didn't reach our number 1 status being a cuck like you

It's a mixed feeling, personally. And I think people read it wrongly though.
I love the pepople (the honest and hard working ones), the music, the paysages. And I think we deserve so much better considering our potential. Unfortunately the clear problems we have cannot be overlooked too.
To me complain about them is a form of self-awareness it comes from someone that's actually really concerned and want changes ASAP

You are too obssessed with the word cuck. I'll explain it to you. Most middle-class people live swallowed by american culture: I grew up wearing american clothing, eating on american fast food chains, listening to american music, reading about american celebrities, using TVs/phones/whatever from american brands, learning english in school, etc. but you're not part of it, after all you live in Brazil. And when you compare that to brazilian "culture" (which is really a regional culture that the federal government imposed on everyone) and brazilian lifestyle, you don't like it.

>but I'm not part of it, after all I live in Brazil.
I don't know why I used "you" there.

>You are too obssessed with the word cuck. I'll explain it to you. Most middle-class people live swallowed by american culture: I grew up wearing american clothing, eating on american fast food chains, listening to american music, reading about american celebrities, using TVs/phones/whatever from american brands, learning english in school, etc

Maybe that's because your parents were terrible at introducing you to your culture or/and got detached from their culture or homeland through migration.

Everyone around me was raised the same way. My parents raised me on italian culture, but that only makes the mongrel complex worse. I never identified with "brazilian" culture, nor anyone in my family.
I'm sorry that you lived in the jungle with no contact with the outside world.

Literally the definition of submission if you don't like the word cuck, please come here and become my maid and wipe my butthole clean, maybe you will become a true american then. And to be honest if you think that being american is to watch series, listen to music and other shit kek, you will probably feel the cultural shock when coming here. Being american is literally being free but not in the meme sense or the literal sense, our freedom comes from the fact we are free to do whatever we want if we got the power to do it, and that power comes from hardwork and money and that has nothing with series and other shit, and all that cuck blabbering you are until now just shows how Brazilian you are and non american you are. Because if you were american you wouldn't be blaming your parents or other shit for your failure but struggling to impose your individuality and your freedom later like every american here. Top kek, if you came here you would probably be a nigger blaming the government for your failure

>I'm sorry that you lived in the jungle with no contact with the outside world.
I did. I travelled all my life and hearing our folk stories, taking part in traditional celebrations and celebrating our holidays made me understand my place and connect to this land and it's traditions. Then again, most states are literal shitholes with little or no cultural identity or a sense of belonging to a certain group.

You really have a problem with reading.
I don't think myself as an american, I don't want to be an american and I don't think that listening to american music makes me american.
What I said is that the contrast between american/european culture (the one I'm more familiar with) and brazilian culture makes many people hate living here. I don't blame my parents for my "failure" (especially because I'm not a failure).
Either you're trying to bait me or, worse, you're actually that retarded
By outside world I mean outside Brazil.

That kind of behaviour is very common in families that ascended to the middle class ~30 years ago. They had to immigrate to the major cities of the country and by doing that they lost the contact they had with their culture, so they adopted the "brazilianism" that was literally fabricated in the 30s to provide a sense of unity to the country that without it would be like an American Yugoslavia. Fastforward it and you will have the phenomenon described by the Brazilian you were talking to. It's very similar to what happened to the Pied Noirs when they got to France.

Now you're a samefag on top of being retarded.
You can go around writing texts about what makes an american but the truth is you're a fat basement dweller that faps to blacked.

I have family all around the world and I travel abroad twice a year. From a young age I was in touch with different cultures and environments and this only made me glad and proud of the traditions and culture of my people. Hell, studying in the UK and travelling in Europe made me realize how my state is the best of both worlds.

Meu deus o autismo é muito grande nessa thread. Não há nada que une o brasil inteiro, cultura brasileira é um mito, nós somos todos nada, não há nada que nenhum gringo que vem pra cá fala que é único daqui. Meu deus vocês tem um sério caso de culpar o seu país pela sua miséria seus autistas

That's my point, you dumb fuck. I was talking about my culture and not Brazil, hence why I called it an American Yugoslavia. Learn how to read.

Não tem ninguém culpando o próprio país pela miséria. Eu mesmo disse aqui que a cultura brasileira na verdade é uma cultura regional forçada pelo governo federal (isso começou com Vargas). Aprenda a interpretar texto, favelado de merda.

você é tão autista que não consegue percerber sarcasmo
>a cultura brasileira na verdade é uma cultura regional forçada pelo governo federal (isso começou com Vargas).
Sim não há nada que une o Brasil hahahaha, você sai do Sul e vai para o Nordeste e não tem nada que une as pessoas, na realidade eles se odeiam tanto que a única coisa que segura as duas regiões é o exército e mais nada hahaha

Sai daqui, gordão.

>even other boards you see that they love so much their country to the point they spam BRBRBRBR kkkkkkkk

It's for attention duh. It's the same reason they spam "Come to Brazil" in Youtube, Instagram and Facebook.

If you actually go to videos or places that discuss Brazilian daily life, you will see lots of people saying it's dangerous, poor and violent(looking at the wrong person can result in you getting stabbed in the eye for example).

Com tanta gente burra concentrada numa thread só é realmente difícil saber quando é sério ou não.

>everybody online literally acts retarded regardless of their ethnicity
fixed that for you

Sim, saia do meu safe haven autista!!!! DEIXE EU NA MINHA BOLHA REEEEEEEEE!!!!
Sim, eu sou tão autista que não consigo perceber que há uma identidade nacional brasileira, porque sabe os estados são tão diferentes que não há nada que tenha relação um com outro, a língua, religião, cultura são todas diferentes hahahahaha!!!! E claro nenhum desses estados possui algo em comum além disso, algo que faz as pessoas sorrir não importa aonde a tal ponto que como os americanos a primeira coisa que todo Brasileiro fala lá fora é o Estado porque nós somos individuais e não coletivistas, e claro que o Brasil inteiro não possui uma cultura social e familiar de bem estar e aproveitar a vida que une todo o país, nós somos anglo saxões e germânicos. Não há nada que nós une

O filho da puta não sabe nem usar uma vírgula antes de um vocativo.
Se todo lugar que compartilha uma língua e uma religião são da mesma cultura, então somos angolanos?
Se você passar uma semana numa casa nos Pampas, depois uma no Pantanal, uma na Baixada Fluminense e uma no Agreste, vai ver as diferenças.

Ou seja só pode existir uma unidade nacional quando tudo é igual? Não pode haver uma diferença?

Pescaria fraca. Não vou perder tempo respondendo.

Sim, vá embora e continue sendo um lixo de ser humano

>tfw actually white
Feels great.

>So you can only love a place when you are on top of everything? You still sound pretty cuck, 2bh we didn't reach our number 1 status being a cuck like you

FUCKING THIS

Fucking autists here rather complain and cry instead of actually working to help or to imigrate.

>tfw germans are THIS delusional

This

Kek

Wrong

I never seen a real racist, and I come from a "white" family. Everyone jokes about it, be it white, black, asian or arab people, and nobody takes it seriously (aside from some asshurt niggers)

Also, race here is determined by skin colour. If you have pale skin, you'll be considered white, darker black, and so on

>I never seen a real racist, and I come from a "white" family. Everyone jokes about it, be it white, black, asian or arab people, and nobody takes it seriously (aside from some asshurt niggers)

Doesn't change the fact Brazilians don't trust black people. And if a black guy walk into a luxury car showroom people will think he is a robber, if a black guy walk into a restaurant people will confuse him for a waiter(or robber), if a black guy walks into a bank, people get afraid.

If I'm walking down the street and there's a nigger who looks like a robber, and on the other side there's a white who also looks like a robber, I'll take the white guy's side. Because there are more black criminals than whites

People confuses a black in a restaurant for a waiter because blacks were always with the "low" tier jobs.

If a favela nigger walks into a bank, even the blacks will get afraid. If a decent looking, well dressed black walks in, no one bats an eyelid

The problem is favelados, which are majorly blacks

>Tyskland