Todays the apanese emperor Akihito announced his resignation and cede the thron to his son

todays the apanese emperor Akihito announced his resignation and cede the thron to his son.

Is it normale in your country that a monarch designate the successor before passing away?

Other urls found in this thread:

asahi.com/articles/ASJ7F6W4MJ7FUTIL04G.html
asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201607130060.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinzō_Abe#Political_positions_and_philosophy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not in france, we behead them before

I don't think his son is ready how will he have the god spirit yet?

The Queen would never resign till she's dead and she happens to be immortal

he just said he will retire and cede his thron to his son in years.

and none of Japanese except some idiots treat the emperor as god anymore.

Not really. in fact park jeong hee designated his daughter years after he was dead

I'd fuck him in the ass until he dies.

No, the crown follows the established rules for succession.

He doesn't want to reign during Abe's fascist militarist dictatorship and WW3?

Well, it's the same in Japan.

I don't know what OP meant with "designated". Naruhito is the heir apparent anyway.

>son

U wot

>except some idiots

They have 30 senate seats and 8 million votes.

>Naruhito
lol what a weeb name he must be a huge nerd

no, if you actually google it for 5 seconds abdication was historically more common than ruling until death
European royalty almost always ruled until death with the title being passed along instantly 'the king is dead, long live the king' and all that

Is he going to die soon?

The unverifiable government source makes me think that his plans to abdicate is just an old man's musing, thinking that he'll depart the world soon.

You fucking gaijin dog, he is reincarnation of Hirohito who obtained Naruto powers.

I'm not disputing that
>No, the crown follows the established rules for succession.
Same in Japan

He is already 82 years old and his condition is not so good in these years that he had to undergo operations many times.

Haha, some descendant of Amaterasu.

I hope his majesty will enjoy peaceful retirement life.

DELET THIS

Akihito is pretty progressive desu

He should rule Japan instead of that revisionist Abe

Democracy was a mistake

blame american gaijin pig for 'restoring meiji'

based shogun needed no democracy

this is the heir apparent and his only child, you would think someone so rich could afford plastic surgery

what's wrong with their daughter

What does the emperor do, exactly? Is it like Canada where the Queen is respected but has no power over us?

>宮内庁次長は全面否定「報道の事実一切ない」 生前退位

so ugly
and those goblinish beta people wanted to conquer mighty China? kek

they tried for many years to have a child but couldn't produce one, in their desperation they went to the old magical goblin of kyoto for help
he promised them a baby would come in 9 months he just needed one night alone with mrs heir apparant

so? trump has half your country.

なんだ誤報か
NHKの記者はしばらく宮内庁出禁だな

no amount of cutting could save that potato

because Hirohito's wife affected the appearance of all of the family.

33% actually.
>inb4 abloobloobloo shill

Stop it! She was bullied in school ;_;

I would bully this uggo as well

>bullying a living descendant of Amaterasu
kys

She's the daughter of an emperor she can marry the best looking boyband member she wants.

It's not normal but our previous king did it anyways because monarchy was growing unpopular and needed a face change.

Is she Korean?

K E K
was she the model for Fake Ritsu from AssClass?

she looks like one of those japanese caricature masks

guys, this news is completely bogus.
The emperor never announced his resignation.

He is planning it though

I still wanna fuck him in the ass until he dies.

Definitely higher than that sadly

this is the second in line's family, slight contrast

FUCK YOU NHK
THIS IS WORST MISINFORMATION I HAVE EVER HEARD

No, he doesn't have any intention.

news released one hour ago (use Google translator or whatever)

asahi.com/articles/ASJ7F6W4MJ7FUTIL04G.html

Yes it is. Our king Juan Carlos I abdicated a few years ago, now we have a Felipe VI.

I didn't know that Swedish insane asylum has internet access

It's not confirmed. NHK is citing some secret sources.

asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201607130060.html

>>Is it normale in your country that a monarch designate the successor before passing away?
Yes, it's always been like that.
What's more, with Felipe V we had a repeated king since Luis I died very little after being crowned; his father retook the throne.

Even the boy is prettier, fuck Naruhito and his defective lineage

How is it insane to want to fuck the only currently existing emperor to death?

right, fishy news from NHK as usual

obviously you have no job, no brain, no money to travel to Japan, locked up in mental hospital, so how come?

If this news is false, NHK should be bombed.

Isn't NHK a state broadcaster? What would they gain from angering the imperial family by spreading false rumors?

What does YLE gain from spreading multicultural propaganda?

I don't think they're wrong

Imperial Household wouldn't confirm it, unless it's official

They are not

wait, japan is a monarchy ?

constitutional monarchy

Not comparable.
Multiculti indoctrination is part of the the governments agenda. YLE doing it does not bother the government. It may anger some of the more vocal True Finn backbenchers, but they don't matter. Just like us plebs don't matter.

Women can't rule Japan, right? Blessed kami-sama preventing potatogenes from ruling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHK
NHK (Japanese: 日本放送協会 Hepburn: Nippon Hōsō Kyōkai?, official English name: Japan Broadcasting Corporation) is Japan's national public broadcasting organization.[2] NHK, which has always identified itself to its audiences by the English pronunciation of its initials,[3] is a publicly owned corporation funded by viewers' payments of a television license fee.

Yet another "independent" broadcaster funded by a "not a tax" tax. NHK = state propaganda apparatus.

Japanese government is right-wing af

They hate NHK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinzō_Abe#Political_positions_and_philosophy

What would NHK gain from lying in this case?
The diet controls NHK through a board, and decides the budget so NHK is not in reality independent. It's just a "gentleman's agreement" and thus can be made to toe the line if Abe really wants that. I'm surprised Abe hasn't been able to stack the board with his cronies. Or maybe he doesn't want to. It's nice to rail against fake enemies.

>NHK is an independent corporation chartered by the Japanese Broadcasting Act and primarily funded by license fees. NHK World broadcasting (for overseas viewers/listeners) is funded by the Japanese government. The annual budget of NHK is subject to review and approval by the Diet of Japan. The Diet also appoints the 12-member Board of Governors (経営委員会 keiei iinkai) that oversees NHK.

Ah yes, because it's so much better when the public TV station is just a mouthpiece of the ruling party.

(((Independent))) media, amirite xD

THe son spent a lot of time training in the hyperbolic time chamber recently and finally can transform into a super saiyan

LMAO jap monkeys still think they are an empire

japan

As I said hereI don't think they're making it up

there were some empresses in history, though i don't know if current system allows that

Is this Evangelion?

>feelings I will never understand

Fate I think..

why do weeaboos care so much about this irrelevant matter? You are not japanese to begin with, and this doesn't affect anyone beyond japan.

Really? I don't remember anything about 7 layers, nor do I recognise that silhouette. Although I watched it some years ago

Thanks google

I googled it

Thanks anyway

Literally the nicest person in the whole Japanese "government".

Even China likes him better than the PMs.

If you're part of a government, you can't possibly be nice, commie.

It's current events and it's quite big news
Although there is a misunderstanding
He wishes to abdicate in a few years