How can manchild ever recover? top kek

ASUS introduces $130 B250 Mining motherboard with support for up to 19 graphics cards.

look at those shit ports.

it's amusing to me that people buy this shit. it's like a chastity cage. you're a bunch of cucks.

I am now "aware" of this brand, and model of motherboard. Thank you based op.

Retarded

You never heard of Asus?

Hes just autistically calling op a shill

>19 graphics cards.
what PSU would you need for that?
or maybe you need your own nuclear plant?
Will this ever cover the costs for electricity expecially here in europe power is hideously expensive

The first 80+ Titanium PSU was 2000watt.
Let that sink in.

Only benefits the chinks who get the parts direct close to cost and get cheap power / space / etc. for their mining farms.

my motherboard has only 2 usb ports.

This would actually be interesting for a gpu rendering machine or machine learning. Can't wait till mining crashes to get cheap multi gpu rendering machines on the cheap!

>1151 socket
botnet

Miners use multiple psus, I think

Mining is going to get assfucked when ETH switches to PoS in a couple months.

wasn't a bad call though.

That will never happen for the exact reasons you also want them for...

I'm confused. Wouldn't even a single fan gfx card built for mining take up an entire row of those slots?

This is why I am hesitant to invest in a mining rig. ETH going to proof of stake so soon might mean I don't even make back my initial investment in hardware, and people will just rush to other coins and ramp up the difficulty and reduce the profitability of those.

Is this logic sound?

Good, good!
Now I just need 19 Vega 56 cards and everything will be set.

The extra 24pin power connectors are full retard, any miners worth their shit use powered risers, so pci-e itself provides no power to the gpu whatsoever.

you have multiple ones, like have a PSU for every 4 RX 580

They're not connected directly, dumbass. It's for risers.

It's a mining board, wtf do you need ports for?

This board would be good for hascat, and such software?

You're the retard here, those connectors are there just to send the power on signal to three PSUs and use them for the risers.