What is your most hated software that you personally use...

What is your most hated software that you personally use? Stuff that you absolutely despise but use because it's all you got

'most everything
atool
cuetools
cups
exiv2
ffmpegthumbnailer
firefox
freerdp
ghostscript
gimp
gnome-icon-theme-extras
graphviz
gvfs-mtp
htop
inkscape
libreoffice-fresh
libva-intel-driver
libvdpau-va-gl
lostfiles
maim
mlocate
moreutils
mousepad
mpc
mpd
mpv
mumble
ncmpcpp
nfs-utils
nmap
noto-fonts
noto-fonts-cjk
noto-fonts-emoji
p7zip
pacaur
pandoc-lite
pavucontrol
puddletag
pulseaudio
pwgen
reflector
renameutils
ristretto
rsync
shntool
slop
soulseekqt
sshfs
sssd
syslinux
thunar
thunar-volman
tigervnc
tmux
transmission-remote-gtk
tree
ttf-croscore
tumbler
udisks2
units
unzip
virt-manager
wesnoth
xclip
xf86-video-intel
xfce4-appfinder
xfce4-notifyd
xfce4-panel
xfce4-power-manager
xfce4-session
xfce4-settings
xfce4-terminal
xfdesktop
xfwm4
xorg-server
youtube-dl
zip
zsh

GNU/Linux

You pretty much posted it OP.
I'm gonna stop updating it once i notice the addon purge.

My 160GB Ipod Classic is still kicking, so I'm still forced to use this to sync.

Everybody else in the biz use it, so I have to use it too.

Facebook, discord, steam

life.exe

Windows 7. I hope I am strong enough to make the switch when extended support stops.

Probably visual studio when i'm asked to use it. Also whatsapp (telegram is a lot nicer and comfy) and gmail (their terms are ugly but since openmailbox let me down it's hard for me to trust non-mainstream services for serious things.)

>I'm still forced to use this to sync
No you're not.

I've been using Affinity's products lately and they're pretty good.
Already replaced Photoshop entirely.
The rest will take some work/time... if possible at all.

I will use Pyzo and i hate it, this is a python IDE for beginner and it's trash, it's ugly.
I will need to use pyzo in my school next year (on debian botnet systemd trash).
Hopefully it's open source but it's trash.
Pic related is what i will use during 2 years (i tried to replicate my school programming environment).
I hope my teacher will give me the permission to use vim.

mother fucking piece of shit disgrace of software called ms outlook. I want to throw up even when typing the name

I sync mine with foobar2000 with the iPod plugin.

Use Brave.

Proprietary software

facebook and google, migrating away from google but i kinda gotta keep facebook around for very niche things that are rather important

>whatsapp
because every fucking normie is on it. it sucks dick and it is a pain to use.
>windows
because games perform like shit on Linux (assuming the game i want is even ported to Linux) and GPU passthrough is a hit or miss

pic unrelated

yeah I actually regret more using botnet chrome but it has this vimium plugin that doesn't work as well on firefox and which is essential for my browsing

Windows, Discord.

VLC
Nautilus
lightdm
clamav

Edge.

No way I'm using Firefox, and no way I'm gonna get botnetted by chrome.

Have been using TinCore for a month and after some getting used to it is very promising.

Move to Waterfox instead.

Windows

safari on ios... i want way more from a browser

i would say itunes but i actually dont use it...except maybe a backup once a year - i drag and drop everthing to my iphone 6s filesystem through nemo

bbLean

I hate and love Discord at the same time.

I hate it because discord refuses to support webm. There's also the fact they host the content, meaning they get control over what can be posted and can therefore put file size limits in place.

I love it because it looks good and offers nice features such as voice chat, drag n drop and other misc things.

I use Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier for work, they're not so bad..

Chrome. Doing my normie stuff in it is too comfy to give up all together. I try to do my non-normie browsing in a pale moon with all the privacy basics.

>Windows
>Discord (mumble so much better...)
>Skype (can this die already)

Windows. All the effort to make it useable and I suffer only because I like gaming.

Sup Forums, mumble, gog
There's some alternatives

anime

Try vimFX. I was stuck on chrome for vimium until I discovered it.

I feel like FFox on linux is literal meme-tier garbage, my chromium with a billion addons runs more smoothly than FF does out of the box on every linux (and come to think of it windows too) install I've ever had

Hangouts web and desktop clients are dogshit-tier and using Jewgle products makes me physically ill. But because I financed my Project Fi meme I'm stuck with it for another year.

Windows is the easy choice. I like games, so I deal with it. There are a lot of sites I'd rather not use, but the alternatives are shit.

GTK