Any Windows IT pros here?

Any Windows IT pros here?

How do you make Windows 10 less botnet, perform better, more secure? What settings do you change?

I use ShutUp10 and turn off unnecessary services.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJLxpKHp33g
iase.disa.mil/stigs/os/windows/Pages/win10.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Install gentoo

You uninstall it and use literally anything else.

you replace it with windows 10 LTSB

If you use any version of Windows after 2000 then it's a insecure botnet.

Switch to Linux

Viper service disabler + spybot anti beacon + windows toolkit + Windows 10 LTSB + Disabling Microsoft ports and ip's on your router + not running propietary uefi 's

>Any bread bros here?

>How do you make mould infested bread less mouldy, less stale and more edible? What tricks do you use?

>I cut out the bits of mould and sprinkle it with water
Why try and remove the bad bits from a fully infested OS when you could just use a clean fresh one instead?

And how do you get rid of the naging after the free 90 days?

Buy a chinese version of windows. China gets windows without the botnet.

Buy a key on eBay. LTSB key is like 15 usd.
Don't install KMSpico or any shit like that. Remember that you are trying to escape the American botnet, don't get into the Russian one.

Don't use spyware, adware, nagware, shiteware, ransomware that comprises the entirety of the microsoft operating system.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJLxpKHp33g
How did he Upgrade? Can a Pro licence be converted to LTSB licence for free? Nothing's

Deploying the DISA STIG policies via Active Directory is a good starting point: iase.disa.mil/stigs/os/windows/Pages/win10.aspx

I recommend at least reading over the CAT1 STIGs, as they segue nicely into other useful things, like company wide Bitlocker implementation.

>installing multiple botnets to disable one safe botnet.

HE CALLS THEM APPS

Group policy w/ Win 10 pro, a server running Windows update services.

Packet captures.

A Microsoft internal tool called Timber used to be able to pull apart the encrypted telemetry streams. Not sure if it still can.

Other option might be running Fiddler with SSL enabled and essentially running a man in the middle attack on your stuff.

But knowing what's actually in the telemetry I give zero fucks.

Because gaymes

KMS are ukranians

Install free or netbsd.

You'll need to get a flash drive. What you'll want to do with it is turn it into a Linux Mint boot drive. Restart the computer, and boot up Linux Mint. Then, choose to install Linux Mint. Make sure to get rid of the Windows 10 partition.

There, you now have Windows 10 without the botnet.

Download KMSpico nibber.

Why would you care what your employer makes you use on the company computer.

or

Why would you care about spying if all you have installed is steam and games.

so i heard that camelot is going to be really hard. when are it going to be release?

Why mint?
Why not lubuntu, xubuntu, debian, ubuntu mate, or just about anything else?

Install Windows 7, update it and use Ancille to unfuck it, follow guide on wiki.gentoo to unbloat it

Install adblock, https everywhere etc on browser to avoid need for anti virus

You're done