What's the best MacBook Pro 15" Retina year? I currently own a mid 2012 that I only bought for 400$...

What's the best MacBook Pro 15" Retina year? I currently own a mid 2012 that I only bought for 400$. I was thinking of buying the 2015 model and selling the old 2012. Is 2015 good? I don't like the touch bar and usb type c

If you hate the future, get the 2015.

Why bother? It performs the same as the 2012.

if you want better performance for cheap just make a hackintosh. I'm currently running Sierra on my Lenovo Edge 2 1580

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

>I currently own a mid 2012
Mein nega, got it on release not for 400$ ofc tho. It's getting kid of old now, still works good, just replaced battery, but I don't care about 2015 mac, it's nice if you want to have a good facebook browsing experience while doing some lightwork but otherwise it's meh. Don't know where to look, shitpads everywhere.

>fagintosh

the money would be better off with upgrading to an SSD and 16GB of RAM.

I won a mid 2012 MBP recently on eBay for 240 shipped, threw in a Samsung Evo SSD and 16GB, it's as fast as my buddys 2016 MBP that he spent a helluva more money for.

Literally can't find a reason to get rid of this tank.

>macshit soda can trash
>tank

>can't even withstand 1oz of liquid

lmao

>can't resist sucking down liquid for the few moments you're using your laptop

I bet you're the kind of fat fuck that can't watch a movie at the cinema without shoveling popcorn and soda down your throat.

Just get a Dell ultrasharp laptop instead, way better than that disgusting Apple shit!

Too bad yours weighs 150% more

Tim Cuck yes

Do you have the retina? The difference between non retina and retina is incredible

I hate dongles

an homsexual?

>an homsexual

gtfo

Is the 15" 2015 rMBP any good for £1200 used? Mostly considering for graphic design work and portability

I need to get a new laptop as i am starting uni soon i have always liked the build quality of macs so want to get one. I will be running windows; only thing that puts me off is that apparently the thermals on a macbook are terrible would i be better getting some other brand of ultrabook

Is there any Apple related thread that the resident pajeet doesn't immediately post in?

get a 17 inch laptop no girl will fuck a screenlet little bitch

lenovo p50 is the new macbook pro 15"

>I don't like the touch bar and usb type c
Hopefully nobody likes YOU.

who cares what else do you use it for other than fb

Yeap, a MacBook pro that can sport Xeon processors, 3 hard drives including 2 RAID SSDs, and up to 64gb of memory.

if you want to spend your life with 15 fps desktop environment animations, noticeable keyboard input lag its aight tho, ive used macs since 2008 but the 2015/2016 put me off so hard im done with them forever

refurbished 2015 macbook pro 13".
Y or N

I don't understand why itoddlers are here
This is a board for advanced users, programmers, pc builders and such
This board has nothing for itoddlers that just need a Facebook machine

> Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?
Do you even know who Allan Turing was?

Final Cut Pro
Adobe Suite
Logic Pro X
Xcode

hmm what does linux have? I forgot...

i might get a surface book so i can use it for drawing aswell