Trapped in my house for 5 days now due to curfew and 34 people dead so far. REEEEEEEEEE. FREE KASHMIR WHEN

Trapped in my house for 5 days now due to curfew and 34 people dead so far. REEEEEEEEEE. FREE KASHMIR WHEN.

Sometimes I'm glad I live here.

Where did you go to poo during these days when not allowed on the streets?

Shit in the house like an animal

wow hans that is rude i thought germans were our friends

Anything is better than this, really

Let's just nuke all of Kashmir so no one can claim it.

Wait is the internet back there?

No. BSNL broadband works but it is p slow. Mobile internet is still down. I was about to get a 4G connection the very same evening Burham PBUH was shot. ):

Not a bad idea but let me move to Europe or somewhere first.

What why is there a curfew? There is just shit going on in India all the time and it doesn't even reach our media.

I'm sorry, we need to depopulate. Hope you're born in Europe in your next life.

Rightful paki clay.

Because there is a curfew every time people want to protest in Kashmir. They don't want people to come out into the streets and protest. happens every time.

Well, lad, they block our internet and won't let us buy medicine. Must give you an idea about the shit they'll do to hide their shameful acts. They reported several pro Kashmiri pages recently which got ZUCCed in the past few days .

Does India still station troops in that one glacier? You know the one.

It's either independence or Pakistan for me personally. I'd like Pakistan more if it wasn't such a mess and slightly less religious.

shit, man. seek refuge in finland

Oh yeah, in all of them. There are places in Kashmir where they've 1 army personnel for 2-3 people.

I wanted to but Suomi just said they're full ;_;

I'm not even a leech. I started working full-time at 16.

Some faget Kashmiri wannabe jihadist/terrorist got executed during a crossfire with Indian military personnel. So obviously he gets hyped into being some hero by seperatist propaganda

Kashmiris protesting are manipulated into using violence which naturally turn into riots

Things were actually looking well for a while before this shit reminded us of the same old story

>I wanted to but Suomi just said they're full ;_;
He's just a big racist, tbqh.

Also, tell me about this kashimir thingy.

Oh, I don't actually know anything about the situation there, sorry, I was trolling. Didn't expect you to say that.

Is that the general consensus there or are there people who identify with India or as Indian? What's the split like? Are you able to navigate between Indian and Pakistani controlled areas?

I don't actually know anything about it desu.

What is going on in Kashmir lad?

Never heard of this conflict, I thought the whole India/Pakistan conflict was quiet these days

Try other countries. I think anything is better than this, honestly.

>I thought the whole India/Pakistan conflict was quiet these days

Its the same as Palestine/Israel situation. There are sporadic incidences of violence and then just ceasefire for a while. Rinse and repeat

oy vey

>separatist propaganda
Cmon now. We're all anti-India here.

>manipulated
Look who has half a million army personnel stationed here and needs to censor every opinion.

Long story short: India holds on to Kashmir via pure military force. We don't want to be with India. A part of Kashmir is with Pakistan which we call Azad Kashmir "Free Kashmir" while our own Indian occupied part is Maqbooza Kashmir "Occupied Kashmir." Most people are anti-India. I'm not sure if most people would side with Pakistan or prefer independence but I guess it's the former. India takes great pains to ensure no one cares about Kashmir by repeatedly calling it an "integral part" and entirely "internal issue," despite it involving India, Pakistan, and Kashmir (and even China with Aksai Chin).

They've denied us plebiscite and keep using torture to silence people. They don't even allow Amnesty in Kashmir. Look up the stats on army brutality in Kashmir.

Unless the state of Kashmir is specifically out to kill you, our immigration bureu will reject your application for asylum. Residence permit through employment might work but we outsourced all our jobs to India. Funny how that works out.

wew I had no idea that was the case.. Indian propaganda stronk. Hope you come out ok Kasmirbro.

I'm thinking of moving but if I am to move out of a troubled area, I don't want to walk into another troubled area.

what about me? i want to move to finland and meet the boys there

ty britisher

lad i could easily get a job anywhere in the developed world but im a bit unsure like i said as to what's gonna happen in Europe

Murica, always best option

>as to what's gonna happen in Europe
genocide i hope. i hate the euros

where the fuck was a joke in that? nerd

China supports Pakistan, China forbids Western media from reporting bad things about China otherwise they revoke Chinese Visa, Western media never reports bad things about China.

You can prowl for boypussy as a tourist too you know.

I'm not part of the meme order.

Why the fuck do you have to be such a big and diverse country anyway? Just split it up. It makes as little sense as EU does.

Just walk/drive to Europe or something.

They accept everyone even without refugee status anyways because our leadership is nuts.

I am only waiting for everything to explode.

>Look who has half a million army personnel stationed here and needs to censor every opinion.

We still get news about it though.

Why cant you guys peacefully protest? Noone can point fingers at you then

i want a long term relationship with a cute finn
do you have gay marriage in funland?

>Because there is a curfew every time people want to protest in Kashmir. They don't want people to come out into the streets and protest. happens every time.

You can peacefully protest though. Just dont chimp out

you fucked up Europe for the 3rd time, i hope you're happy

we should have it by next year

so progressive

I did not vote for Merkel or for any of her minions.

Blame the 68er generation

Lad, that's why they impose curfews - to prevent protests. We've been pracefully protesting since 89. Do you think Indian media will report it? "Lacs of Kashmiris peacefully protesting rn NATION WANTS TO KNOW WHY ARENT THEY BEING VIOLENT"

No hate to my Indian bros. I realise how close we are but subjugation is subjugation.

Do people in Germany even realize Merkel is US/merchant puppet?

Most people hate everyone in the political scene and call them selfish shills who only do their jobs for their own pockets.

Question for Indians:

Are the people living in Delhi, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh and Kolkata the same ethnicity/culture? I've understood it's completely different people based on regions. Kind of like making all of Africa one country.

The problem is the people who are not peacefully protesting there. People using violence to protest are only fucking things up further there.

It would help if more people condemned the violence and then continued protesting peacefully.

People glorifying the violence are only gonna sink further into the mess

India is more diverse than Europe in terms of culture, ethnicity and language.

>Iraqis flee back home because our weather is shit
>pajeet working like a slave gets rejected

Ehnicity maybe, Culture no. We actually dont have the concept of race because I think we are racially very mixed lot

Each states usually have their own culture cause each state usually has its on language. Language and culture are kind of go hand in hand I think (Perhaps noticeable in other nations that are multilingual)

What do you propose as a solution? I'm curious. I've asked many Indians recently and their answer is always along the lines of "Kashmiris should have absolute freedom to choose to be with no one but India."

So you would basically feel like a foreigner if you visited a different state?

> We actually dont have the concept of race because I think we are racially very mixed lot
I thought racism was widespread in India and going there even as a white person would get you taunts and possibly violence. As a black or Chinese person you would basically be fucked. Or is this just memes?

Also I'm baffled by the size, there's like 600 million people living inside that drawn out area in India. It's almost as much as all of Europe.

We have it for ages you dumb fuck

I obviously cant offer a concrete solution. Things are more messed up than Israel/Palestine in Kashmir. If you publicly ask any Indian including me we cant have an honest discussion about it due to politics of each side

All I can say is there are right ways and wrong ways to do things. If you want Independence ask it the right way. Condemn the violent lifestyle.

Is openly condemning violence as hard for you as it is for me to openly say Kashmiris should be able to peacefully protest for their Independence ?

do you have a toilet?

Why would we have a toilet?

What other option is there? We have tried and ARE trying peaceful measures. Yet we are derided at every step and our opinions don't matter. India and Pakistan care for each other. Involve Kashmiris and maybe we'll learn to trust you. Do you sincerely believe that India cares about me? That I could peacefully protest and my voice will be heard and not stepped on and silenced? Let's be realistic for a second, bhai.

Why do people in Kashmir prefer to be part of Pakistan when India is almost guarenteed to be a super power by the end of the century? Muh religion?

>Implying its any different anywhere else

>Murica, always best option
Wall desu

>Do you sincerely believe that India cares about me? That I could peacefully protest and my voice will be heard and not stepped on and silenced? Let's be realistic for a second, bhai.

You think it going to be that easy? India had to struggle for its Independence for centuries till it found with the right path. Blacks had to struggle for centuries too even after they got emancipated. They too had to struggle for their civil rights by finding that path

Rebelling with violence is gonna seem pretty enticing and easy but its gonna lead nowhere.

Support a leader who will protest peacefully for you perhaps thats the only way should you want Independence

Religion in this case. With a lot of erstwhile princely states in India, it was decided based on the religion of the majority if they should be with India or Pakistan. So Hindu majorities went to India understandably but Kashmir was annexed by trickery and false promises and that's we've been revolting against since.

That was our bad. We united under them the British Empire and everyone was happy. Then having empires suddenly became racist because it was 1947 so we left a group of people who hated each other and were only a country because of the UK.

>Muh religion?

Its a bit more complicated than that. Theres been so much shitty politics going on there from the inception of Kashmir since Independence that all sides have basically turned it into a shithole wittingly or unwittingly.

India can improve Kashmir but it needs the support of Kashmiri people to do so.

Kashmiris are divided between choosing India/Pakistan/Independence. Its ddoomed to be in a state of limbo for who knows how long cause each side being stubborn

Going to sleep, lads. Good night. By any luck, I might not wake up to face this horrible reality tomorrow.

Kashmir is Indian clay end of story

Mad kebab and gooks need not apply

Think about it this way, at least India will drag Kashmir into the future kicking and screaming. With Pakistan, you'll have the freedom to remain in mud huts.

>ask google what is happening in Kashmir
>get an article on Pellet Guns

>tfw no qt indian gf to cook me curry

>
>what about me? i want to move to finland and meet the boys there

Go to Argentina for two years then you can get an Argentina passport which allows you to travel to EU visa free.

You could then get a bf/gf quite easily and an automatic residence permit

>You could then get a bf/gf quite easily
>while being Paajet
>in Europe
Lol no.