Radio Thread

Post your radio.

Anyone here have a shortwave radio? Is there anything to listen to anymore?

loser

No fok u

AM/FM/NOAA radio with flashlight. Charges by mini-USB, crank and/or solar. Can also feed back out to be a 800mAh power bank.

Sorry mixed up my numbers, it's 1000mAh on 800mA output.

Dual alarms to wake me up 2 times. 10/10 will buy again!!

No, nothing good on shortwave.

Forgive the image rotation.

I went out one clear night and got ABC (Australia), an English broadcast from Havana, and some guy bitching about Obama being the anti-christ. So, not much, unfortunately. I was at least hoping to get NHK.

It's served me well over the years and mine still looks like new.

bump

last bump

I found one of these at the thrift store. One of these days I'll take it apart to clean up.

no

>2017
>radio
the fuck

I have the version with a projector and I love it even with its little side tumor

The radio on mine sucks, but I never got it for the radio. I got it to see the time without blinding myself by turning on my phone.

hd radio is pretty neat. most of the sub stations tend to play the semi descent music rather than the poppy normie shit.

its all i use my Zune hd for.

I had this for a month, then it locked up or something. Some software issue. It was such a great idea: clock radio with usb fast charging.

Had to return it since it froze. Anyone know if they fixed it? Also the sound was kind of shitty.

Who here uses something like a Yaesu to fuck with drive-thrus?

I wasn't even aware there was a USB port for it. Mine's been working as a clock for years at this point.

I have a rtl-sdr dongle too, been meaning to buy an upconverter so I can get some reasonable shortwave compatibility but until I can get something to find out if my tv antenna on the roof is still connected and working it's been put on hold, in a bit of a valley so even the local ham repeater fairly close to me is impossible to pick up even on the baofeng

oh, wrong sort of radio thread, ignore me and carry on