Would you rather an s2 amoled or an iPad Pro?

Would you rather an s2 amoled or an iPad Pro?

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2017/602/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iPad Pro. I wouldn't use either, and the iPad Pro will sell on ebay within minutes at 400 bucks. The S2 will stick around at 300 bucks.

i find it funny that you prefer to do your reading on a small phone when you are commuting

>reading while driving

I drive 2.2 miles to work. I bring my laptop to work, and have wifi. I bring my laptop home, and have wifi. What would I need a tablet for?

for when you are reading at the café

I don't go to a cafe.

you are the minority then

Neato. I don't see how that refutes that the best option for me would be to sell the iPad Pro.

Certainly not

if you aren't a normie then you are a minority

Only minorities go to cafes

I want something with a real os
They're both very nice hardware though

>iPad Pro
it's not even fucking close.

maybe if you are a nu-artist

But not even most normies go to cafes. Very few people are willing to pay 7-12 bucks for a cup of sugary coffee. It's mostly hipsters and college girls.

I have the Tab S and to this day the picture quality amazes me when I stop using it for a couple days and then come back. I wish they start making affordable AMOLED monitors soon

for everything. it's just much, much faster. and you can also run gaymes and all kinds of graphics-intensive apps... and AR shit too

I am hipster I can confirm I only go there for the college girls
*ahem* I prefer my cold double gravity brewed vietnamese acid-steeped lukewarm bruu

YUUUUUSSS AR IS THE FYOOTURE

proof that it's much much faster? also it doesnt have amoled

be sure to legitimize your argument by saying whether or not you actually own a laptop, desktop, and/or smartphone
Because the people without alternatives seem to REALLY like latching on to tablets as their only computing device

Ok. I have a desktop, a laptop, a PS4, PS3, PS Vita, PSTV, Wii U, two GameCubes, an N64, a SNES, a Dreamcast, a 3DS, a DS lite, a GBA, a GBC, an iPhone 6S, and a Nook Simple Touch.

I see no reason to have a tablet.

comes in a tablet thread

i have a desktop PC and a laptop and an iphone and i am OP

Nvidia shield: front facing stereo speakers.

Sounds like your laptop isn't tablety enough

Or maybe your laptop isn't desktoppy enough

2 desktops, 5 laptops, 1 hybrid (og surface pro), 2 smartphones (keyone and 6s), ps vita, and psp3000. i need no tablets.

Not him, but my laptop is pretty barebones, and I still see no need for a tablet.

Thats my point by the way

What? That a tablet is rendered useless if you spend 80 bucks on a Sony Vaio on ebay?

>Nvidia shield
it's ded.
also, ipad pro's speakers are so damn loud that they can easily fill a small room. my roommate has one...

by the way. i already use a tablet (ipad air) and so i know the purchase of a higher spec tablet is justified

>YUUUUUSSS AR IS THE FYOOTURE
for some shit, it's amazing.

webm related... apple's tape measure demo.

IKEA supposedly has all their furniture in AR so you can place a desk or bed or whatever inside of your own room and check how shit looks like... before you even step into the store. you can also check whether shit will fit into your room etc.

>it's ded.
Bought my K1 like 2 months ago, shit's great. Too bad the X1 is the Switch.

someone explain how this shit works

look up surf and sift in opencv. it looks for strong points in the image and calls them a single position in space

>someone explain how this shit works
watch this

developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2017/602/

how does it know size of object?

>giving money to applel or samshit

perspective transformations

also stereoscopic vision

>Wanting burn in.

Proof? Are you retarded? Touchjizz?

what?

As someone that has an S2 2016 the performance isn't even remotely comparable to any current iPad let alone an iPad pro. Touchwiz lag as usual.

I have desktops, laptops, and a smartphone. I miss owning a good tablet, and an ereader. Maybe I'll get an ereader, and an x220.

I used an app like that on android a few years ago. Did apple just get this recently?

>Touchwiz lag
i'd rather a bit of touch lag than than the inferior display of the ipad pro. supposedly even the s2's screen is better than the ipad pro's

What app?

Some laggy crappy piece of shit or worlds fastest tablet with 120hz display and updates

Dude, get the one with the pencil and shit. Its comfy and fuck.

you mean the s-pen and the s3?

>the inferior display of the ipad pro

Name another tablet with a 120hz refresh rate and P3 colour gamut.

120Hz will only benefit you if 1. you play mobile games. and 2. the game is capable of running at above 60 fps on the ipad

and in all the reviews I've read, the samsung OMLED provides an overall better image than the ipad's screen

amoled cus gotta read pdfs

>Android phone
>Apple tablet
Tell me how this is not the best combination ever.