10.000 of either ISIS or favelados swarm you city/region

10.000 of either ISIS or favelados swarm you city/region.

Which do you choose?

bump

ISIS, reducing their numbers would be wonders against terrorism worldwilde.

France is also in dire need of a common ennemy.

favelados
ISIS are a legit army trying to kill all nonbelievers. Favelados are just poor people trying to survive in a ghetto

faveldos are just retards

isis have military training and weapons

Fäveladås

At least they're Christian and can be civilised by giving them a quiet job in the forest.

Favela niggers are dumb.

A single cop can kill 100 of them.

They just have this guns because communists. If your country is full right wing, you could kick them all easily.

ISIS, first world is in dire need of a reminder that muzzies are subhuman

We already have enough arabs and portuguese here.

ISIS, cause they don't listen reggaeton

favelados, the local gangs would deal with them.

Neither favelados, unless they are from Spanish America.

Brazilian favelados like rap and African American music in general.

Just a single cop kill all of these favelados from left pic.

ISIS
Race war now

Favelados.

At least you can have a drink and some bacon with them.

kekeke

implying Germany hasn't the first one already

Favelados
>poorly trained
>no allegiance to ideology
>can probably be bought out with money

ISIS
>fanatic religious freaks who believe it's a war of us vs them and will go to any measure to implement their rule
>trained better than favela monkeys
>bring Islam

Favelados any day

i love allah!!!! i admit it alllllaaaah

AKBAR!

KABOOOM!!!!

ISIS looks whiter, but Favelados look like they are down for some funny banter.

favellas aren't an outright army, so would just get let in as immigrants

but memes aside, Isis rolling up with technical and tanks might tip off the popo a tad

ISIS are just favelados if they let their beards grow.

lol

>They just have this guns because communists.
No.
They do it because nothing works in Latin America, regardless of left or right.

Also. Both below are better comparison:
* 10k favelados vs. 10k residents from the Islamic State
* 10k favelados from the drug cartels vs. 10k IS soldiers

Otherwise you're just comparing shantytown dwellers with an army.

>Brazilian favelados like rap and African American music in general.
just worse

Of couse, my gommie friend. It's not leftism fault.

As much as they're a nice scapegoat, the Jews/Trotsky/witches/infidels aren't to blame for everything, Hitler/Stalin/Christian/Muslim.

But it's all Brizola's fault. You can't deny that.

ISIS isn't an army; it's a bunch of Mohammads with guns and little training.

Nope. The corruption problem that allows gun smuggling begun already at Military Potatoship times due to the overcrippling bureaucracy the suicidal butchers implemented.

My point still stands, though. They're akin to the drug cartels, not to shantytown dwellers.

They seem way more trained than favelados since cops kill favelados easy as fuck.

It's not the left fault I swear!!!! Just because we are 10 years in power it's still not a leftist fault!!!

Average leftist politicians want cops with teasers meanwhile these niggers have these guns. Also, average poeple can't buy guns.

>iraqi army
>good

See If you want to argument, show some logical/factual/statistical/historical correlation between left-wing governments and illegal guns. Otherwise you're just behaving like the Sup Forums equivalent of Haitians aka Sup Forumstards.

Favelados are unorganized, and just want to loot and sell drugs. They will commit random murders, and create a ghetto. It's bad, and I owuldn't like it. But they have a chance of being tamed over time.

IS is another ball game. They would want to create an Islamic State. Jihad every day. Open war fare in the streets. My city would become Baghdad with a massive carbomb every week. They will never change. Religion is too powerful.

I don't care about historical facts.

Modern left wing is bizarre, disgusting, dishonest and don't give a shit about public security, only for progressive agenda.

If guns were legal for the average Joe, they would still buy illegal guns due to their criminal records.

inb4: "but they commit crimes and don't get criminal records", well, then you see the problem is far deeper than left-wing vs. right-wing.

Also: stop using "leftist" and "communist" interchangeably.

>I don't care about historical facts.
And here we go. You have no basis for your affirmation, you're just shitting out of your fingers.

Who gives a shit. Favelado niggers are a bunch of cowards, they always run away from cops. If average Brazilians have guns like this, they would think two times before commit some robbery.

>If average Brazilians have guns like this
Even if guns were legal, the average João would NOT have guns. Let alone good guns. Shit's expensive.

Commmunists don't want normal citizens with guns because Venezuela.

Just look at Venezuela, their population can't have guns, and their army is full gommie. They can't do anything.