/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user thinks he has kicked his chink shit addiction as did another until he saw a hamburger shaped mp3 player • New dual driver earphones from KZ the ES3 • user mistakingly purchases the Piston Basic • "Bladeless" fans copies are getting better and cheaper • user gets a Xiaomi wallet • user displays his collection of Xiaomeme products, even has the Xiaomi Mijia Mi Robot Vacuum • user has a case for his Huawei, underwear, a banana stress toy, a fidget toy and 104 simcard tray openers • user reviews the Motospeed V30, checks out the software and does a DPI line test • user gets a cheap pouch for his earbuds • user wants a powerbank where the battery doesn't expand

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Mini-LED-Flashlight-ZOOM-7W-CREE-2000LM-Waterproof-Lanterna-LED-3-Modes-Zoomable-Flashlight-Linterna-led/32597291137.html
aliexpress.com/item/SMTVEK-Powerful-Aluminum-Cree-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-Super-LM-Flashlight-Torch-For-2-18650/32820278908.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-USB-LED-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Q5-Handy-Powerful-Flashlight-3-Modes-Zoomable-Led-Torch-Light-Lanterna/32782753025.html
aliexpress.com/item/Carbon-Fiber-Zipper-Headphones-Box-Earphone-Earbuds-Hard-Case-Trinketry-Storage-Carrying-Pouch-Bag-SD-Card/32811037717.html
aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-Mobile-Earphone-Accessories-Bag-Case-Storage-Digital-Gadget-Devices-USB-Cable-Data-Line-Travel-Insert/32814450620.html
youtu.be/tm7PMSeMst4
youtube.com/watch?v=tm7PMSeMst4
youtube.com/watch?v=1fkioojsxX8
aliexpress.com/item/Protector-Cover-Full-Black-Decal-Skin-For-Microsoft-Xbox-One-2-Controller-Kinect-Skins-Sticker-Game/32818378468.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-Xbox-one-Controller-Housing-Replacement-Top-Front-Shell-Case-Handle-side-cover-Rear-Grip-Halo/32822205956.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bronze-Limited-Edition-Top-Front-Shell-Case-R-and-L-Handle-side-cover-Shell-for-Xbox/32791928467.html
aliexpress.com/item/Camo-Gray-Camouflage-Top-Front-Shell-Case-Rear-Grip-Handle-side-cover-Shell-for-Xbox-One/32825979281.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-Silver-Halo-5-Top-Shell-cover-Skin-housing-case-Upper-Repair-for-XBOX-ONE/32727619077.html
aliexpress.com/item/Orignal-Replacement-Upper-Shell-case-Front-Cover-Surface-Face-Protector-limit-Titanium-fall-For-Xbox-one/32781702032.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Battery-Case-Cover-Replacement-for-XBOX-ONE-Elite-Wireless-Controller-Black/32803103754.html
aliexpress.com/item/screwdriver/2044361694.html
lygte-info.dk/info/ChargerIndex UK.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the same post, new thread: how is the price declaration on packages when buying from banggood? Is it possible to ask them [where do i do that?]?
How was your phone shipment to Sweden?

Question from previous thread: any acceptable amps from chinks, or should I buy second hand here? Poor student so can't spend too much

RIP Vicky

I have great experience with the Anker 20kmah

amp for what? Speakers, headphones, iems, guitars? Portable or desktop?

How long do the batteries in these things last, and how reliable are the -50/+110°C temperature sensors ?
I want to use two of them to monitor the temperature of the MOTs in my DIY arc welder.

2 questions
1. Is the KZ ZS5 good? any better at the same price range of under 30$
2. Does gearbest send products using national postal service of whichever warehouse I'm buying from? or only services like dhl etc

>order package from gearbest
>tick air mail, nice n cheap too
>its Azerbaijan Air Mail
6 weeks and counting, I bet my package has gone around the world

Remove discord or add telegram

someone recommend me a decent flashlight on the cheap

Remove discord don't add telegram,ad matrix.org since it is FOSS and we a communist board.

Anons, I'm looking for a IEM case. Any recommendation?

Sorry, record player -> amp -> speakers

Buy lmao use the baggie it came in

aliexpress.com/item/Mini-LED-Flashlight-ZOOM-7W-CREE-2000LM-Waterproof-Lanterna-LED-3-Modes-Zoomable-Flashlight-Linterna-led/32597291137.html

aliexpress.com/item/SMTVEK-Powerful-Aluminum-Cree-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-Super-LM-Flashlight-Torch-For-2-18650/32820278908.html

aliexpress.com/item/Mini-USB-LED-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Q5-Handy-Powerful-Flashlight-3-Modes-Zoomable-Led-Torch-Light-Lanterna/32782753025.html

aliexpress.com/item/Carbon-Fiber-Zipper-Headphones-Box-Earphone-Earbuds-Hard-Case-Trinketry-Storage-Carrying-Pouch-Bag-SD-Card/32811037717.html

aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-Mobile-Earphone-Accessories-Bag-Case-Storage-Digital-Gadget-Devices-USB-Cable-Data-Line-Travel-Insert/32814450620.html

>chinks
>communist

SMSL SA36
review youtu.be/tm7PMSeMst4

Hello, /csg/. Azerbaijan Air Mail worker here.
Please don't worry about your packages. We take our job very seriously, so we manually check every item to make sure they will satisfy our customers.
After initial tests (performance, build quality, comfort) in different environments (outdoors, in the pub, in the sauna), we will send them to you right away.

>SMSL SA36
Thanks user!

Im glad someone is dooing QC for the chinks ;^)

Hey guys. Got any idea what would be a nice chink alternative to the Bamboo Spark?
Kind of tired from hauling notebooks with me and something like a digital notebook seems nice

Don't forget to also check if the value of the product is as stated on the label :^)

I can get a mobo with two G34 sockets for 23 bucks.
The catch is on the pic. The mobo was working before this happened.

How hard is it to repair this?

>decided to check out this amp
>don't know shit about amps in general
>first video on youtube
>youtube.com/watch?v=tm7PMSeMst4
>some dude is testing amps with different normie songs
>12:45
>mfw

>board with picture of the face of foss in its rules sticky
>capitalist

repairing pins on a cpu is a lot easier but it can be done, with some patience, on the socket

the question is whether the price difference between that and a working version of the mobo is worth the hour(s) of frustration you're going to have trying to straighten out some pins, if you can even do it

Can someone help me find a 3 port wall charger that actually works? Preferably with QC certification.
Most brands have some worrisome reviews with people saying it doesn't deliver and that they're slow.
Is there a good one to buy?

Working mobo costs at least twice that much. Or three times the price but with cpus and coolers.

The problem is that I don't have much money to begin with. I've repaired cpu pins before and the price difference is totally worth my time. The real question is whether this DIY stuff is feasible or I should hire a professional to repair it.

the problem is they'll list a rating like 2a but all the ports will draw power from that shared 2a pool so even if it has multiple sockets it's basically worthless, I've been looking for a 2x2a charger for years to no avail
sorry I can't be much help, I can only strongly recommend that if you do buy one don't buy a cheap one

Any graphics tablets recommendations? I heard Huion was nice.

it definitely can be done, from a quick search:
youtube.com/watch?v=1fkioojsxX8

the only issue would be needing the required tools some good tweezers or a very small flathead screwdrives and definitely some good magnification, and if you are that low on money and the mobo is a dud even if the pins are repaired you'll be out $23

I have a 20x magnifier and tiny flathead screwdrives, so I might be closer to the solution than I thought. Thanks for the link and the info.

That's exactly what I thought. I'm a electrical engineer and I thought the more expensive ones would have all the circuitry needed to deliver the same current for all ports.
Well, that makes me me wonder if I'm paying more expensive just for the branding because there are tons of cheap ones compared to Orico and external build quality is easier to do than proper circuitry, for example.

Pretty good sticker for my Xbox One controller, applying was a bit odd and had to re-stick a few times.

aliexpress.com/item/Protector-Cover-Full-Black-Decal-Skin-For-Microsoft-Xbox-One-2-Controller-Kinect-Skins-Sticker-Game/32818378468.html

Prolly Aukey/Ugreen

Might still take a gamble and go for local second hand, our version of craigslist or w/e. Good video though, and I've added to my ali wishlist in case I don't find something good
rec non-normie songs. what's your aoty?

As seen on bigclive, $1.55 screwdriver, unscrews stuff, bottom screws out to keep all the bits in

10/10

There's original shells for Xbox One controllers on AliExpress too.

aliexpress.com/item/For-Xbox-one-Controller-Housing-Replacement-Top-Front-Shell-Case-Handle-side-cover-Rear-Grip-Halo/32822205956.html

aliexpress.com/item/Bronze-Limited-Edition-Top-Front-Shell-Case-R-and-L-Handle-side-cover-Shell-for-Xbox/32791928467.html

aliexpress.com/item/Camo-Gray-Camouflage-Top-Front-Shell-Case-Rear-Grip-Handle-side-cover-Shell-for-Xbox-One/32825979281.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-Silver-Halo-5-Top-Shell-cover-Skin-housing-case-Upper-Repair-for-XBOX-ONE/32727619077.html

aliexpress.com/item/Orignal-Replacement-Upper-Shell-case-Front-Cover-Surface-Face-Protector-limit-Titanium-fall-For-Xbox-one/32781702032.html

Some d/ic/ks recommend Huion.
Hardware is good. Chink drivers are bad.
Best value for money overall.

all these fucking vapes and i don't know anything about them or how good they are.

wish xiaomi made vapes so i would feel safe buying it.

reccommend me some vapes and juices that go in them.

Thanks, I was looking for them as well but I was looking for a basic look for the controller, hence just a brushed metal sticker (and some gold buttons I'll post whenever they'll arrive).
Case-wise I found nothing that was simple and would've fit;
aliexpress.com/item/Bronze-Limited-Edition-Top-Front-Shell-Case-R-and-L-Handle-side-cover-Shell-for-Xbox/32791928467.html was nice, but would not be not fitting with the golden buttons and this sticker that I had already order. Maybe only with the sticker. I do have another controller with a cracked shell and a missing back grip so it might not be the worst idea ever, but it would also need replacement buttons.
And a battery cover, since it's been missing for a long time now.

anime tidday mousepads are the fucking best

Budget for hardware?
Don't buy liquid from China.

They have those too.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Battery-Case-Cover-Replacement-for-XBOX-ONE-Elite-Wireless-Controller-Black/32803103754.html

What's the cheapest the Mi Band 2 ever got? I'm interested in getting it, but it's already one year old, so I don't want to pay full price.

~$19, you can get it down to $13 with gb points

I don't have goy points because I mostly get my stuff from Ali.

$4 for one battery cover... I mean I found some that are cheaper anyway, thanks. I might fix the second controller as well at that point, only issue being I don't have any reason to as I don't really have friends - maybe just as a backup but a backup would imply me just swapping the parts between the two controllers anyway so I could just swap the chassis to begin with. Thanks a lot for the heads up though.

>what's your aoty
Science Fiction. It's probably the only thing I've heard from this year though. And I'm a little disappointed.

I have several similar thermo-hygrometers without an external sensor, and they run for like a year on a single chink LR44 battery.

Aukey
Tronsmart

Link, user-kun?

any experience buying plastic chink fat calipers? wont they break? are they accurate?

hmmm what should be my lvl 3 purchase?

fug forgot pic

dragon dildo

Hm, what do you think about bunch of brass spinners?

For my A3 purchase I got a tablet but that's not memorable. Get a Mitu plush.

Aww Yeahh! The fake discount's week has started. Thank you Jack Ma!

>been meaning to get the bosshifi b8 because headfi says that they're great
>the sellers just jacked up the price 10 bucks
>in the sale they're getting a discount worth 9 bucks

What one

What does this mean

I bought a single D20 dice when drunk
over 2 weeks have passed and the seller didn't ship or even bother to send a message

whatever you like cant chek now since im at work

does banggood if one asks declare the package with the lower value?

I had an argument with someone about polyester underwear and water absorption. Turns out I was right. Bought some polyester underwear and cotton underwear. Put a wet patch of water where my balls sit or just a bit above it at around 2pm, when it got into bed it was gone, I had forgotten about it.
Today I tried polyester undies and guess what, its still wet at the bit where my balls sit. Of course I cant see the wet patch right now as with the cotton undies but I can still feel moisture in the inside. Not the outside. The moisture is trapped inside, which is what my argument was.
Therefore people who wear polyester underwear are unhygenic and could cause yourself health issues If you wear them for longer than a day.

No, what animal.

>Sup Forums in 2017

Wtf banggood?

They usually have multiple shipping options, ranging from Chinese untracked, a few tracked options and more expensive options like DHL iirc

Can you guys recommend me a good ssd?
I don't want to spend more than 50€ on one

aliexpress.com/item/screwdriver/2044361694.html

>buy camera lens from ali for 22.19 europoor dollars
>it finally arrives
>notified of fucking customs bill waiting for me at pickup of 18 euros
>review laws and turns out i need to pay customs for items worth more than 22
>fuck my life
>havent picked it up yet, deciding what to do
can i just refuse to pay and have it sent back? would i be able to dispute and get full refund? shipping was included in price.
wat do?

You only pay VAT over 22, so you just have to pay around 4€.

plus "service fee" and so on

This guy tested some:
lygte-info.dk/info/ChargerIndex UK.html

i agree that 4 euro would be a reasonable price to pay, but in the notice i received it said 18 euros and awaiting pickup nearby. it appears the customs officer bills you just for the privilege of him looking at your goods.
question still stands, is returning even an option or would i kiss my initial investment goodbye?
anybody done this before?

This ^^
The customs handling fee is €15 here.

Chink Pentium arrived, because I am too cheap to do any better upgrade for my mom's computer.

>Pentium D
Fucking hell. What's the tdp on that?

Only 95W.

You are kind.

Too bad there's no model that interests me.

"Movement sensors"

Would it be too hard to write down that it's a processor? Well it could cause some problems, but I don't see why they've referred to it as a "movement sensor".

It's listed on that category on aliexpress.

syllable what? any specifics?

Is banggood more legit than other gook shops?

Not really.

What did you order, if i may ask?

Just arranged the deal. This HUGE case for a coca cola zero. I can get it on Friday if no catastrophe hits the town.

g-good job, user?

what the fuck is this

Do you even have enough hardware to fill that monster?

>Mount components below
>Fill top with hard drives
easy

Banggood declares low values even if you don't ask.

I need a case for a dual-socket mobo an this was the cheapest. It's also nearby so I can fetch it for free, no delivery needed. Probably needs some DIY activity and LONG cables, but that's all. Chink shit.

Neither the new mobo nor the current GPU fits in my current case.

Also: I'm this: > Supermicro h8gdu-f mobo.
> dual opteron 6172
> 32 GB DDR3
> for 110 bucks

Going to run meteorological simulations on it.

I agree. This general's most prominent tripfriends all recommend that we use Gearbest instead of other sites, that's how I know they're the best!

Had a few packages arrive today.

I didn't say Gearbest isn't any better.

Banggood isn't any more legit than a large seller on Ali.