Im tired of this shit wont update gnome

Yes i wont update to gnome 2.0 this fucking sucks, my music applet wont work on the new upgrade and Netscape has some glitches.
I hope someone does a proper fork of redhat and gives us a decent distro without all this new meme le smooth design.

Im thinking on switching back to windows 98 if they keep fucking up like that

Then Switch back to Windows 98. Better yet - go for Windows 3.1.

just use the chicago95 theme for xfce
you fucking dinosaur

but my old software wont work properly if i do that, i also have 1G of plain text documents that Im not going to be able to migrate.

Also you right, Im getting old, tried to fill a bug report with the native app and it crashed, then i checked it old debug and it appears that the server doesnt even exist.

What do you mean that you can't migrate text files?

best part is how this looks more functional than gnome 3

I've read on the internets that text files are still binaries so i guess that an old file wont be compatible with modern desktops.

>a clusterfuck
>more functional

>mah minimalism
gnome shell would probably shit itself and die if you open so many windows, lol

This bait thread has me thinking about my mortality. Well done

>1999 + 18 years
>"The GIMP" is still an unusable piece of shit

it wont but if you mean the ram overhead is why i dont use it otherwise its probly the best

tfw the mouse lags because sjws can't into programming and coded everything within a single event loop, in fucking javascript no less
>its p-probably the best

Do loonix fags really argue over this shit all day?

Do you not have jobs?

So glad I switched back to windows. Fuck.

>Do you not have jobs?
where do you think you are

cde masterrace reporting in

Oh wow, people used TWM with Gnome?

welcome to Sup Forums

I agree with this apart from circle.
Add circle to God tier.

>davids star
>not g*d tier

learn to script, newfag

Sir, I appreciate your introspective comment about your life, i hope for your best out come in the meme dimension when your soul roots beside the neanderthal memes