The fuck is this shit?

the fuck is this shit?

either some fukkin scam, just kill that frame with an adblocker or if it's legit then use a VPN, it will probably help. Download Windscribe, enter 50GBFREE coupon and you're good to go with 50GB / month for all of your sick needs. Or, sign up for protonvpn, but beware that they are apparently "overwhelmed" and they'll put you on a waiting list.

>the fuck is this shit
This is your entire life.

What country should I move to if internet freedom is the single most important thing to me

Looks fine 2 me

A metropolitan area in the US, where no one gives a fuck about dmca letters and shit and you get fiber

Idk I live in a Slavic country, I've got decent speeds (50 / 5 mbit) and no problems. I've got 3,7 TB torrented in total on my account on our local torrent site.

Probably some African country

Change your dns settings to 8.8.8.8 they only block websites at dns coz they plebs

>using google botnet DNS
kys

Use opendns, it'll block whatever shit you tell it to, including a few popular malware sites.

>Only block at DNS
Shit, so they're just telling ISP's to issue blocks on their provided DNS's
I always felt that using DNS lookup for any kind of block was cheating. You can just get by it by typing the IP, or, if you're malware, hard coding IP's.

switzerland

Bullshit USA is worse for this.

what site OP

>t. I believe everything I read on Sup Forums and never care about proof

This has been there since the end of last year...

Howslow.ru?

Did you even get the memo that all ISPs are now logging and storing all of your metadata for perusal by Law Enforcement after a warrant is issued?

Use the magnet bay instead.

Lol Nobody uses pantsu

everything that has tv/movies

google dns works

South America

yeah but it blocks http traffic to the sites even with dns settings changed, but https was working the other day.

I just got myself a vpn service anyway

literally just started for me an hour ago in australia. my ISP is optus.

OP here. nothings block now that i changed dns

Not blocked for me automatically
Anyway, that shit's hosting the bad content, not just hashes. No fucking wonder.

Russia.

>2017
>not having anti-anti-adblock

Slav countries

if you go to the east coast major cities, internet is actually not bad desu.

1gbps fiber for $70 a month.

Or 2gbps fiber for $150.

Is there a list of all the blocked sites?

Just install gentoo and live anywhere you, you basic bitch

most of the website blocks in my country are DNS blocks so I just have to switch to Google or OpenDNS addresses. Try changing DNS too maybe your anti piracy laws are as bad as ours

Use dnscrypt. Install dnscrypt on your openwrt router. If you are too much of a pleb to do that download SimpleDNScrypt on windows.