Please read bros, it's about safety in gun-controlled countries

Please read bros, it's about safety in gun-controlled countries.

Okay, so the other day I was just wandering outside in town playing Pokèmon Go. However, after a while I noticed a car mysteriously following me. Two black, possibly muslim immigrants were driving the car. Anyways, when they drove past me they always slowed down a bit and stared at me. I started to get anxious so I quickened up my pace and walked towards the mall for safety. Inside the mall I decided I would call the cops. The cops in my area wouldn't answer the phone, but after a while I managed to reach them. The process of calling the cops was abnormally slow, almost to the point where I got angry. A slow-spoken woman told me to click that button or that button if it was a case of this and that and so on. When I spoke to the police officer, he said he couldn't do much about the car following me because social requests or whatever wasn't illegal, but they would keep a lookout for the car I described.

If those fuckers in the car suddenly were to step out and rob me, beat me or even rape me or some shit, what should I have done then apart from hopelessely fighting back or run? It's illegal to carry any weapon of all sorts, even sharp objects. So even if I pulled out a knife, I would still get charged for carrying one. What do you suggest I, and other people living in gun-controlled countries do?

serves you right for playing children's games

I would beat the shit out of you if I saw you playing pokemon go in front of me

A rock in a sock in a sock.

Can crack a skull and can be discarded easily.

sounds like you're a just a fucking pussy

Nice proxy Jimmy

Testing

>autistic neckbeard leaves his house
>gets scared at normal people living their daily lives
>calls the cops
>they laugh at him
>he runs home with pissy pants and posts about it on Sup Forums

I was trying to be smart. What are the odds for me, a guy with little muscle to be able to beat down two strong looking shitskins?

Are you calling stalking people in a car normal people?

Well, you are supposed to be a nordic man. Jesus, you truly became betacucks.

You are a disgrace regarding that your ancestors were warriors.

But he's right. A rock in a sock can do wonders.

>stalking people
>guys a car just drove passed me and parked at the nearest spot it could. IT'S STALKING ME!
weeeeeeeeeow so much for viking blood

Ok cool. How about coins in a sock? Aren't they a harder material?

Why don't you just teleport behind them?

Nigger

If you really fear for something to happen, just get a knife, tazer or a gun and carry it around. It's better to get a ticket if you get caught than get murdered, man.

I would just live my life without fear and if shit hits the fan, man up and fight for your life.

you must be pretty fucking dumb to not be able to know the difference between people cruising around and people stalking you

Don't be a fucking faggot, perhaps.

It's the laws of the jungle, the weak should fear the strong, until it becomes the strong.

Fucking pussy.

A rock is more pointy and irregular wich hurts way more than coins.

>knife

What is it with you euros thinking knives make good defensive weapons?

They never have and never will be.

You're better off using your fists.

A knife is a tool. That's it.

>or even rape me
post boipussi

>being this fucking beta
Listen, your life is worthless, you are worthless, no one gives a shit about you. No one will ever care enough about you to stalk you.

>A knife is a tool
why you diss it then? knife is good for attacking and attack is the best defense
but yeah if you're an amateur at knife-fighting might as well just carry an unloaded gun because it's just as useless except for show

>shitskins are normal people
toronto please leave

I was more generalizing, I wasn't thinking about their skin colour.

You don't think a couple of dindus don't make a run for it when you start swinging a knife? On the off chance, they might disarm you and stab you with it but meh, at least you tried something. It's more for the intimidation effect.

At least you know they don't have guns
Gotten mugged a few times by obviously unstable crackhead/mentally ill types, nothing more terrifying than one of those with a gun screaming at you because "this can't be all you got"

>pull knife
>if they run, good
>if not, throw yours as far as you can and bolt
Making the best of a bad situation

>what should I have done then apart from hopelessely fighting back or run?
Honestly, the only serious answer is nothing.

Reality is the self defense laws in European countries are inadequate, they were good for previous situations, but with this globalism and new immigration which leads to changes in society has lead it to be terrible laws that favor the criminals.
In a lot of cases you would even walk away with a worse punishment than the ones who assaulted you.
In close proximity a knife is better, mostly for deterrence.

Good point, man

You should straight up ask them if they have any fucking issue, fucking hell

>how to start a fight 101

I dare you to ask that to any shitskin and see what happens.

90% of those dumbfucks will back out, the 10% may be actually insane and want to fight but you figure out that instantly and act accordingly

dude im a gypsy living in country where openly nazi party gets 15% votes+ i have blonde girlfriend, you think im scared of some fucking arabs?

How is there a 10% chance of them being insane when 90% muslims fucking are insane.

just talk with thick russian accent, always works for me

guys like you need to learn to think smart when feeling threatened

Thats being smart, you show them that they cant fuck with you

hahaha, show them they can't fuck with me? if you're realistic, then you'll understand that i skinny, white dude can't beat two niggers with my fists.

BETA KEK!

its not about fighting them, you are out in the open you think they will start beating you? its about showing them you are not pathethic excuse for a man but it seems like you are

They will still beat you up you dumb fuck. I'd like to see you try against those two niggers. And yes, they'll start beating me, because they're dumb immigrants.

Have you ever considered making a taser or some type of pepper/mace spray?

I'll get charged for it yo

Stop embarrassing yourself beta faggot

You are a skinny dude who can't fight and you get scared to death by creeping niggers yet you refuse to carry a taser? Man, you have to make a choice here.

Well if nothing happened then you were an exaggerating little bitch.

just stay in your basement