Is Swimming fun? pools are a luxury in backyards and i've never swam before. i dont see people swimming much either

Is Swimming fun? pools are a luxury in backyards and i've never swam before. i dont see people swimming much either

It's ok

I don't know how to swim. My grandma has a pool, though. It's fun to waste time in the pool while listening to music for a few hours.

It helps burn calories much fast than walking or running but most people swim to talk to people

Swimming with these kind of things makes it much easier.

are you part of el salvadors 1%?

Don't pretend like you have time. There are holes that need to be dug.

Tell me Why do the Germans dig the holes?

It's all part of their master plan

what a strange world

y

I literally have a phobia of deep water so I can't swim

Yeah its fun

The beach is great when the weather is nice and I like to sometimes grill and drink beer with my friends while swimming

Right now a shitload of rapefugees drown because they can't swim and just jump into lakes because the heat.

Because it is fun, Jamal.

>it is fun

It is.
What are you going to do there? Can't swim all day or can do stupid beach games.

>there are people in this thread that cannot swim

kick back with a cold beverage and observe shapely bodies

not knowing how to swim is unthinkable to me. how do you avoid water so much

>a beach is a bar

T*rk, not everyone lives next to a beach. There is something like "tourists" that are kinda limited by their possibilities.

>lives in a developed country
>doesnt have a pool and cant swim

Are you white thrash/poor as fuck?
Even in Brazil is quite common for lower middle class people to have swimming pools

It may be more of a culture thing. In Norway, having a swimming pool is rare, but a lot of people could probably afford it if they really wanted it. But some cultures prioritize different luxuries than others.
However, you are expected to know how to swim.