How true is this

>Waterfox in placebo tier
>Firefox in excellent tier even if it sends your data to Soros
>Whole fucking God tier

0/10 one of the worst baits I've seen

it's 99% true

What version of Safari has a black icon?

Uzbl does not belong in manchild tier. It has both images and formatting. Stop pushing this maymay.

Tor browser belongs in God Tier. Safari is closed-source botnet garbage. Waterfox isn't a placebo; it has windows-optimizations. Like Pale Moon back in the days of long past. Midori is also okay, much like uzbl. Other than that, it's "okay"

Seems outdated, for starters waterfox isn't placebo anymore and firefox is now botnet tier

is not bait, it was relevant at some point it just need to be updated, as an example brave has become a reasonable option in the last year, and waterfox IS placebo, don't fool yourself

Edge should be in botnet tier.

Neckbeard detected

>no linux 32 bit distributions of ungoogled chromium
>can only compile on 64 bit
>most pre Intel ME chipsets are 32 bit

CANCER
A
N
C
E
R

This list was updated
Icecat and Pale Moon are 10/10 tier
Iridium, Chromium, Ungoogled-Chromium Waterfox, Qupzilla and Firefox excellent tier
Note: Firefox has a lot of telemetry shit enabled by default.

>no qtbrowser

>using windows

I don't know if you're joking or not but it needs to be up there

>netrunner

you know what the internet really needs is another shitty browser written in C++!

???? ?? ????
?? ? ????
????? ?

Is unchromium the same as chromium w/o sync?

Iridium is pretty good tho

what is this black safari?

How is Vivaldi bad again?

Chrome reskin with more bloat.

black salami

>Waterfox isn't a placebo; it has windows-optimizations
If Waterfox is optimized I am Santa Claus. This shit pulls more CPU resources than any browser Ive ever used before.

its webkit, not safari

>webkit only available for gnu/linux and apple OS

y tho

because it's absolute shit
webengine is the future

i like webkit tho

Using safari
You know who is apple ceo?

Firefox is dead to me from the SJW nonsense and webextension limitations that make it just worse than chrome. Icecat is okay but it's just an ESR release of firefox with branding removed and no one is using it with default settings. I don't see a future in seamonkey.

Palemoon is great but they lack webstandards like WebRTC that I actually do use. Waterfox is ok but I doubt it will last a very long time, probably the best fork as of right now.

Iridium/Unchromium are good but could use an update. I use inox only because it's the more recent version. I'm interested in Brave but it needs to be developed more on the desktop before it becomes viable. The rest are a mixed bag of proprietary bloat/spyware.

These derivative browsers are so dangerous and stupid. They are maintained by one or two people that naturally don't have the ability to keep up with tracking upstream gecko/webkit and forward-patching their feature removal patches and branding.

They are a surefire way to make your machine vulnerable. Do not use anything other than:
> * Firefox
> * Chrome
> * Chromium

Not "IceCat". Not "unChromium". Not "Pale Moon". Not "Waterfox". Not "Uzbl". Not "qutebrowser". Only Firefox, Chrome, or Chromium.

Take a step back and think about what a browser really is. You're running a program on your computer that connects to hundreds of other computers, downloads files from them, and interprets them. These files are not simply text, they're often complex image and video formats, and everything is layered and rendered on top of each-other using relatively low-level graphics APIs. Naturally, there are serious bugs that are regularly found in these programs.

Don't be stupid, Sup Forums. Run a maintained browser.

brave is not in "total fucking scam tier"