Gayming laptop

1200 eurodollars to spend.
Would also nerd it for vm, hololens development, general videofaggotry and desktop publishing/graphic design.
What is your advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

redhat.com/archives/vfio-users/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I MEANT NEED IT, NOT NERD IT FFS

t. phoneposter

right tits are better desu

My laptop died bro

Install Gentoo

>vm, hololens development, general videofaggotry and desktop publishing/graphic design
If you really want to do any of that shit you're better off just building yourself a desktop PC. Gayman laptops are good at gayman and pretty much nothing else.

Noted, problem is I travel quite a bit and there is not enough space in my house for a decent desktop setup. Also I don't know if the budget would be enough for all the peripherials.

>gaymen laptop
>videofaggotry & graphic design
>1200 (you)ro

lmao

Y u laugh tho?

at that price you wil never get a gaming laptop that does all that in a decent manner and it probably won offer you a great performance in games either. It either has a decent gpu+cpu combo and a shit screen making videofagging impossible or a XXXM(X) nvidia gpu that wont do shit and a decent screen.

pro tip: gaming on laptop is trash-tier no matter the laptop. stick to multimedia and light gaming on these.

Get a laptop with non-mobile versions of 1080 and i5 or i7. Also a 1080p screen.

Probably doable if you find a good sale.

>for 1200 yurop food tickets

gon be hard and op shouldnt expect the screen to be very good either

This guy is asking for a mobile dev station and youre suggesting intel over amd for the same cost.

You're fucking stupid.

rude

Don't. Just don't. Build a desktop instead. If you're looking to save space or something Mini-ITX is fine.

How's this for light gaming? My choices are between this and an Ideapad.

Get a macbook

C-could I have some more information about this image please. It is intriguing.

Thank you,
Ramaj Muraleet

I doubt you'd be video editing on the go. get urself a portable shitbox and use the remaining buckaroonies to build a gaymen pc

Or alternatively a Thinkpad with external gpu

hello germanboo

I was once like you, accept I'm starting uni next week, I'm commuting and bought the Acer helios 300 on prime day for 900 USD(eez nuts) and I can say I do not regret it. People will shit talk the gayming laptops but honestly if the price is right (which it very rarely is) it's worth it. Just find a deal. It'll definitely be worth it.

redhat.com/archives/vfio-users/
get crackin