Chairs are technology, right?

Chairs are technology, right?

What do you sit your fat ass on?

A recliner. Shit's pretty cash.

Tried to buy a new chair a couple months back but it turned out the fucking thing wasn't even high enough so i sent it back and got a refund, now i just keep using the old one with a bunch of pillows added

Staples Hyken mesh chair, only paid $120 for it on sale. Beats the shit out of the chair I was using beforehand, and actually stopped the lower back pain I was having.

The original version of the one in your pic. It's pretty nice. Better than anything else I have used for sure by a long shot.

I had this chair. I was disappointed in the quality but it's a good chair. I miss the shit out of it now that it's gone though

Herman Miller Embody.

I also have their height-adjustable desk.

Both are 10/10.

good chairs do not exist. they all break after few years use and feel uncomfortable.

Some 30quid chair I bought 5 years back. It does the job I suppose but just wish it had a head rest and was a bit more comfy. I'm thinking about going for the gaming chair meme

lazyboy recliner

I don't have much money and desparatly need a new chair. Definitely needs to be able to recline, and a foot rest would be nice. How's this one look for $120? I know quality won't be amazing, but I'm also only 160lbs so I don't need a fatty proof chair

This thing

I want to get this chair based purely on looks.

A Serta "Executive" Microfiber chair. Comfy as fuck for my ass but barely reaches the bottom of my neck height wise. I need to find something taller but everything I find has arm rests like in the OP.

I need something without open back armrests so I stop snagging my headphone cable every-time I try to back up.

>lie in bed
>prop pillows behind back
>thinkpad on legs with screen directed at face
comfy

a standing desk with this chair

so i don't have to continually move the table up and down every time i want to sit, which puts wear & tear on the motor and demotivates you from switching from standing to sitting as often as you otherwise should

that one

this for $130
best thing i found in my overpriced slav shithole

also anyone have some resources on how to fix it? not breaking apart, just planning for the future, just in case i guess

>there are people that unironically fall for gaming advertising and buy the race car chairs
Lmfao brainlets
At least you guys are smart enough not to buy them

i hope you're saying that with no stupid LED color changing keyboard/mouse

otherwise you fell for it too

Jesus christ I just want a good chair like that but they always look like ass. I don't want some HR Giger looking bullshit, just something that won't fuck my back up.

fuck you, i would love a gigerchair that would rape me if i looked at it wrong

Look at Steelcase chairs. They're as good as Hermeme Miller, but without the edgy styling.

Still pretty ugly but a lot better, thanks. Unfortunately they aren't available in my country.

>everyone afraid of posting their gayming chairs

This simple IKEA chair that costs only 45 euros

Has nice back support and is comfy overal, would recommend

For me.

Some Dauphin chair right now. Humanscale freedom at home.

Ikea Markus

fucking poorfags goml

some ikea chais

Jesus
It's like the chair version of this

Gt omega chair, and it has the pillows too

Be 6'4'', all office chairs are made for manlets, end up buying buying Chinese racing chair called "for a big guy". It's actually sturdy and comfortable.

Link

>Chinese

Anyone else have a permanent fart and ass smell infused into the cushion of their chair? After hundreds, maybe thousands of farts I'll get a waft of it when I adjust on the chair. Febreeze just makes it worse.

I need this

Got one of these arriving in a couple of weeks. Comfy af.

i know exactly what you mean. that's why im buying a new chair every year.

I'll probably get an Ikea volmar, looks comfy.

>the certified fatass chair

Leap v1 here, now I can't live without adjustable armrests.

Aeron.

Find a used one locally (make sure it's clean) for $300-$400 USD.

Make sure you try them in store first, I found them not really comfy at all

THIS

After three months of use, I can safely say the Steelcase Gesture was the best desk setup upgrade I've ever made.

I have a DX Racer. As fucking over the top the chair looks, it did wonders for my lower back.

There are two models which look similar but one tilts and the other doesn't. The no-tilt one sucks.

Also the vinyl right at the edge of the seat starts cracking and peeling way too fast. They should have made the entire thing out of that mesh upholstery.

What you just posted

Okamura/Teknion Contessa aka the chair Vertagear ripped off for their Triiger line.
Miles better than any other chair I have sat on, but haven't tried other high-end ergo chairs so can't compare it to e.g. Herman Miller and Steelcase. All I have heard is that it allows for a more aggressive lumbar support than other chairs on the market.

that cutie in picrel

That looks disgusting

That's so aesthetic I almost came.

>paying thousands of dollars for a chair.

Got tired of fake leather chairs, so I bought this.

A $1200 Scandinavian ergonomic chair

>$5.3K for base model

Jesus fucking christ

Got this $250 """gaming""" chair for $110 used because it didn't have the original box and manual

That sounds just like my chair, except less overpriced and with better armrests

Have this. Don't really like it. I've had cheaper chairs that were more comfortable desu. I'll probably pick something up that's more expensive whenever this decides to break.

>getting a "gaming chair" at any price

You'd have to seriously pay me to get one.

If you sit in something for hours each day, that shit is worth.

Seconded. Got the gesture for a good price and I haven't looked back..crazy comfortable.

Best 200-400 dollar chair?

I'm squatting on the floor, my heels up, touching, forming a pedestal for my sit bones to rest. My arms on the desk, which is chest level, providing balance. It's a pretty good way of keeping the spine aligned. Just got to refine the point where the sit bones meet the heels. It gets a little sore.

god damn you guys are disgusting

stop eating like shit you fat fucks

I'm fucking tired of chinkshit with crap cushioning that flattens out after two weeks. I need something that'll last and won't give me ass cancer from long sitting sessions, is the lazboy Bellamy the answer to my prayers?

is there a good budget chair without arm rest .. around 60$ worth buying ?

Keep in mind that on many/most chairs the armrests are removable, so you shouldn't rule anything out unless you're sure they're permanently attached.

Made one by attaching pic related to an office chair base. Not bad, but not great.

>T.manlet essentials chair

I'm telling you faggots, a recliner is where it's at. Take that La-Z-Boy idea to the next level. Stick a fucking recliner under your desk.

>a bar chair with wheels
that looks dangerous as fuck

cry more lanklet, take a note from chair makers not catering to your abnormal needs and kys yourself already.

Shit was way too expensive, but I got the OH/FE11/NE like 4 years ago.

i know about that, but still.... need nice small chair for a small desk (73cm wide)

I really want a racing chair because I like pretend cars, I need the bucket feel for my next chair
are they really all shit?

t. markus user

try to find an expensive used one rather than a cheap brand new one, the expensive ones are pretty solid and large

Buy a chair with a hard seat.
If they are soft overtime you'll start feeling the metal parts on the bottom

>$1,159.00

It sucks

>If they are soft overtime you'll start feeling the metal parts on the bottom
That's buy you buy a cushion.
fixed

What is that for, fat manlets?

have steelcase leap/think, herman miller aeron/embody.

Aeron fucking sucks

Embody is meh

Think is good

Leap is god-tier

something mesh so you don't sweat and bouncy like an aeron.

if your ass is planted for more than 4 hours at a time. herman miller or steelcase hands down.

it's for conferences rooms

On your face

Just ordered this for $140.

Most of the chairs I really wanted were $1k, but I don't think I can ever justify paying that much for a chair.

My current chair is a $40 Walmart chair that I've been using since 2009.

>but I don't think I can ever justify paying that much for a chair.
must not be at a desk for long, or don't care about your ergo.
couldn't spend the 1k myself, but a used 1k chair is around 1/5 the price depending on how long you search for. they hold up, and end up better than some big box store shitchair in the long run.

>best budget chair, and it's from fucking IKEA
what has this world become?

>must not be at a desk for long, or don't care about your ergo
I sit at my desk for 12~14 hours a day when I'm not at work, and have been doing so with a cheap walmart tier chair for 8 years. No back pain/etc.

Maybe you're fat/dont work out or something.

I have a used Leap V2.0 for $180. (Current version is more like V2.5 but no one mentions that. Flat arm rests, etc.)

Pros
>comfy
>serviceable

Cons
>somewhat ugly
>rough fabric
>no headrest

My bed

yeah alright buddy. enjoy your walmart shit.

>gw2 figure
heeey