Poland will be superpower in 10 years

Poland will be superpower in 10 years

ok?

gare you onna form a coup to take over russia or something lol

>superpower
>just like India
No, thanks

I hope so. I've always regarded the Polish with disdain and utter contempt, but these days I kinda like them. They're a simple but honest people. By far our best imigrants along with Slovakia, Latvia & friends. Please understand Are' Nige only attacks you because he would be arrested if he attacked anyone else and that he bedded a Latvian women 7 times in one night. We don't hate Eastern Europe at all. Learn from us and our mistakes and grow stronger.

Okay sounds good

India is no meme tbqh
I got a job practice recently and it turns out it's a fancy Indian company
Pajeets are coming

India IS a meme. Who cares they own Jaguar or Land Rover, when they literally shit on the streets?

It's a fucking 2016, there are two world wars behind us, Hermaszewski was in the space and those fuckers still don't know how to keep hygiene

They have nukes, a top 5 military, a functional space agency and will have the biggest population on earth within this century

not really a meme

Poland already is regional superpower .

Nice to see someone not-hating this peculiar, extraordinary nation. But I've got an important thing to say. You only like them because of one simple fact: in this freaking country, the more ambitious and intelligent you are, the more you struggle with living there. You just can't stand the inept politics, utterly disrespectful salaries & all this stupid people around you.
My conclusion is that all the valuable people are leaving this country as soon as they can.
Trust me, i've lost many friends when they emigrated. Gonna do this myself.

>Poland
>being able to afford food

>low birthrate
>many people emigrating
Poland will be empty in 10 years desu

OK, I permit.

India would nuke Poland anyway

HOWEVER, THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE DIVIDED AGAIN.

Does a soldier from your country stand a chance against the Polish Space Winged Hussar? I highly doubt that. Does a tank from your country stand a chance against the Polish Stealth Tank? I doubt that aswell.

Nah, I've come to accept Poles and Eastern Europe unconditionally. I'm not a fan of the holdovers from the soviet union but that's not your fault. Poles are great people and have never done me wrong. One even offered me a piece of those long sausages and some food out of a jar you eat when I was down and out and working in a polish factory. My Dad is rich and even he loves Poland. To be honest, I can't imagine the future British Poles raised in England being anything other than English. You look and act kinda like us. I see no real difference between a Pole who can speak english other than that you're more conservative and different shaped heads. That's it really.

Glad to hear that too, user. UK have always seem like a land where I wanna live, but recently... I started doubting that living there as a Pole will bring anything better than feeling of being hated. You're bringing the hope back.

It still is divided, some wounds will never be cured..............

I dont know about poland without history,alcohol
and ball.
Are there things that I should know about them?

It won't, UK is tolerant as fck. But I'd adise you to stay there becaus ethings won't ever get better if all intelligent poles move away. I'd like to see a strong Poland as muchn I'd like to see a strong Britain.

This is the Indian user who when presented with China's achievements in the other thread, got buttblasted and started talking about freedoms lmao