Is this card a good upgrade for my build? Im wary about that price

Is this card a good upgrade for my build? Im wary about that price.

Just get a 8gb one or wait for vega prices to drop.

Have you tried looking in shops instead of online? Sometimes you can get lucky if you search around a little. But those prices might drop, who knows.

I have a Nitro+ RX570 and love it with passion, but then again i got it for $210

I would get a 1070 if I could find one at that price

get nvidia, better OS and software support

Why did these go up so much? Is vega really that good? I got my GTR RX480 8GB for 340 leaf dollars.

Do you know how many frames you get on pubg? And what quality setting you're on?

>400
Just get a 1080, they're giving away Destiny 2 with certain brands, you can sell that shit on ebay for some extra cash

What site is this?

Anandtech

I'm getting an RX 560 2GB for $185 NZD :^) I hate the prices here

I recently got 8GB version for 267 GBP off of Amazon, dont know if they still do it

Not at that price. I got my 8gb 480 for 250, at 400+ I would just go for a 1070/1080.

>Minecraft

12 year olds are not supposed to be on Sup Forums, back to bed kiddo is already 8pm and you have school tomorrow.

How many buttcoins can I mine with this?

not enough

>unironically paying for PIA in 2017

What do you do, use your own VPS?

i use both desu.

PIA is great for getting around region blocks because of the sheer number of servers they have in different countries.

VPS is good for seedbox purposes and avoiding shitty ISP peering to youtube or netflix.

>you can sell that shit on ebay for some extra cash
Not if it needs GFE to redeem

What's wrong with that? They have decent servers in a lot of places.

Oh god don't buy RX at inflated prices, what are you doing?
Just get a 1070 at this point it's faster anyway

Mine was 270 recently and came with a fitness band. Do not buy at that price.

Yes.

Nah, just get a 1070.

ayy anzacbro~
yeah, Aussie prices are pretty shit, but your currency being higher makes me feel pretty bad for you lads sometimes. only sometimes though, share your internet desu

try checking it out, there's not 100 available. also, definitely not enough to recuperate $89900+shipping