I wanna buy a spy camera to spy gf who could be cheating on me...

I wanna buy a spy camera to spy gf who could be cheating on me. Got any suggests about motion detected camera that can be on duty for several hours?

Use a RPi Zero with a camera and install MotionEyeOS on it.

>pls Sup Forums I want to film my gf having sex with other dudes
are you from Sup Forums by chance?

>gf
>implying op has a "gf"

I used an app in my tablet when I houht my sister was stealing from, set it up in the one of my room one day before I went out, we it detected movement it emailed me. First time was my cat, second time was my riving cut sister...was quite funny when I rang her and told her to get out of my room and her denying it etc until I told her she was in camera and I could see her. Anyway a week later she stole the tablet. Fucking junkies man, what can you do?

take her to the police or sell her to a cartel.

Blackmail her into sex.

This was a couple of years back, she's clean now..though still retarded.
Whatton fuck is wrong with people on this site? Holy shot.

Are you new to Sup Forums? Fucking loser didn't even rape his drug addled sister

Blackmail her into having sex with her dad, film it, then blackmail him into buying you a new 1080ti

user has a point here. There are people on Sup Forums trying to rape their sisters that don't have the advantage of her being a drug addict. The guy really has no excuses.

>have a desperate drug addicted sister
>dont offer her drug money for sex
>have evidence of her stealing
>dont blackmail her into sex
what the fuck is your problem

What was the app called?

I would if she was hot enough

I say dump her if you can't trust her, also dump her because you've got serious issues. She'll probably be much happier without you.

>gf who could be cheating on me.

Face it: You already know that she is. You wouldn't be wondering or have any reason to suspect that she is if you didn't already know that something is wrong. You're just trying to validate with "proof" to feel better about dumping her.

i think its called cucking, people do it all the times, especially with big black cocks, ask on /b for help we can only talk about the HW and camera

>spending more money on a GF you know deep down inside is cheating on you

>implying
jej

Fucking this

Just break up with her if you don't trust her

Wishmaster.

>keep a girlfriend even if you don't trust her at all

Here OP

Another cool pic

Don't tell her cheat codes.

Now this is a plan.
I'm glad there are anons who think things through.