In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
•user isn't very patient •user roleplays as a package handler •$1.55 Screwdriver on display •Be aware, the week of the chinkening is upon us •user didn't read his country's import laws, pays for it •user's newly bought CPU comes fried right out of the package •user receives watches and various electronics •Earbud reviews •Mailman discovers user is a filthy weeb and possibly a trap •user's gets a new soldering setup •Mousepad and sharks •user purchases hilarious yet fake seeds •user buys a lot of stickers, receives a few of them •user buys mouse, uses clever filename •user is gearing up to meet some middle-eastern hotties •Chink tripod •Chinks can't into english product advertising •user is displeased with his Xl Pixel case •user reviews his new drone •Quality knives are displayed •Not even the chinese can produce cheap polaroid 600 film Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Bevle-1424-Arch-Linux-Fashion-3M-Sticker-Waterproof-Laptop-Luggage-Fridge-Skateboard-Car-Graffiti-Cartoon-Tide/32794271895.html
aliexpress.com/item/100-White-Candy-Skunk-seeds/32822854820.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/KZ-ZS5-Double-Hybrid-Daynamic-and-Balanced-Armature-Sport-Earphone-Four-Driver-In-Ear-Headset-Noise/1358152_32817080129.html
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html
aliexpress.com/item/legaymurrmouse/32662399843.html
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-NEW-140cm-Top-quality-japanese-silicone-love-doll-full-body-sex-doll-skeleton-oral-adult/530221_32332824412.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-T189-Mini-DV-Camera-HD-mini-camera-1080P-720P-Micro-Camera-Digitale-DVR-Cam/32794929315.html2c-33
wiki.installgentoo.com/
startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/
boards.Sup
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-NICEHCK-DIY-CKW1000-In-Ear-Earphone-Headset-Earbud-DIY-HIFI-Fever-Metal-Ceramics-Earphone/32821482146.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-MusicMaker-KTONEKING-ZFRE1-In-Ear-Earphone-Full-Metal-Earphone-DJ-HIFI-Fever-Metal-Headset-Earbud/32823844510.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wooeasy-New-SGZ-DN1-Hybrid-Balance-Armature-With-Dynamic-IEM-HI-FI-Bass-In-Ear-Earphones/32822274542.html
aliexpress.com/item/Jakcom-WE2-Wearable-Bluetooth-Headphones-New-Product-Of-Speakers-As-Fiio-Ex1-Bluetooth-Mini-Sound-Box/32822530605.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for horse cock

Could someone post some cool T-shirt designs. nothing gay though or gaming related.

www.aliexpress.com/item/really-cool-shirt-for-cool-people/32817077832.html

fuck m8 i was making a thread
at least you did good

Hey everybody, I'm currently doing some experimentation and cataloging to answer everybody's question, "Can you buy legit marijuana seeds from china for 99 cents?"

I'm going off of the logic that they're Chinese and sell fake products all the time, why not sell cannabis disguised as hemp? That's what most people are buying them hope for as demonstrated from user reviews.

I've purchased hemp seeds from 11 "different" sources on ali, I have 7 packages and currently growing from 5 of them. To keep this exposé as thorough as possible, I've ordered seeds from listings that only showed pictures of hemp, listings that showed cannabis, listings that showed both, listings that straight up say they're a particular strain and listings that admit to giving you some kind of "high".

Things I have learned so far:
>5 out of the 7 sellers I ordered seeds from are all from the same company going under different names
All of them came in the exact same packaging with the package marked "gift jewelry" as well as featured a pack of gift seeds and a thankyou note, all identical except for the link to each store being a different URL. The two others were actual legitimate hemp seeds that would not grow marijuana.
>yes there are feminine seeds in these packages
5 out of the 7 packages I've ordered DID in fact contain, from the best of my ability to identify, feminine seeds that would allegedly grow cannabis. About half of the 100 seeds were feminine, you do have to sort through them yourself. Hemp & Cannabis seeds are in fact different but we'll see what happens. This is an experiment to inform everyone on /csg/ what seeds from which sellers will grow into what.

Along with cataloging my research I'm creating an infographic for future reference as my findings become more concrete, imagine the headphones infographic but with weed.

>tldr
I'm growing a bunch of chink weed and making an infographic on what's legit and what's not so you don't have to waste your time.

Thanks to whoever posted the link to that AliExpress seller for stickers in the last thread, I ordered a couple of Arch Linux stickers.

this will be interesting, thx and subscribed

I love you user

They'll be reported
The whole list will be 404'd

But before you realease to the public send it to [email protected]

link?

aliexpress.com/item/Bevle-1424-Arch-Linux-Fashion-3M-Sticker-Waterproof-Laptop-Luggage-Fridge-Skateboard-Car-Graffiti-Cartoon-Tide/32794271895.html

Good job annon

woops it's [email protected]

Just lost my knife senmanru 7010.
Can you recommend me your favourite knives I need a new one, the steel is not that important.
Pocket knife with a flat blade preferably.

>blacks out address
>doesn't black out bar codes

So how much bullshit is the "sale" on aliexpress? i found some shit a little cheaper than yesterday

Nah cause i want all the goodies before it get's 404'd by someone who warns ali express team

You're right, whoopsie. I couldn't scan them but just to be safe.

(You)
Just in case anyone thinks i'm playing around

My pleasure

Sure I'll do that, but why? /csg/ discord owner or something? Also regarding that 404 comment, this is currently up without issue aliexpress.com/item/100-White-Candy-Skunk-seeds/32822854820.html
But I understand, I'll try to reveal it the least damaging way possible.

How many come in a bag?

Fair, this wont be for a while though, I'll save your email in my chinkweed folder.

Approximately 100

You should buy core 2 duo conroe processor..
More power efficient..
Or find any equivalent xeon dual core processor that support 945g chipset.

Maybe don't buy seeds from this store...

I'm on a cruise ship from Helsinki to Tallinn, and the tax fee shop here accepts Alipay

do it pussy

aliexpress.com/store/product/KZ-ZS5-Double-Hybrid-Daynamic-and-Balanced-Armature-Sport-Earphone-Four-Driver-In-Ear-Headset-Noise/1358152_32817080129.html
so I wanted to but a pair of these from the KZ Official Store on ali
but another's user in a different thread said even the official store sells them with fake drivers. So how the fuck do I buy original ones and where do I buy them from? or was the user just lying?

He was just lying. There's no such thing as fake drivers

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html
I was also thinking about buying these and saw that there's a sale on these on gearbest.

Consensus on Vido?

Can you get a legit upgrade cable for the kz-z5s that isn't in autist umbilical cord white?

Looks good, but could they be fakes?

Exactfuckingly. That's why I was ready to pay almost double just to buy directly from kz official store. Now I'm skeptical of everything

Not fake, Gearbest is legit.

if you mean the NiceHCK DIY ones 10/10

how can you even tell which package is associated with which order?

5 of the packages came with a URL to the store I bought the seeds from printed on a thank-you note, I simply cross-referenced the store with the order and labeled them like pic related.
As for the other 2 I simply checked the reviews to see what the packaging looked like, it was easy because they were packaged differently.

They don't mean fake as in counterfeit. They're referring to the fact that two of the drivers in each earpiece are near the back of the body and don't actually have any tubing/piping to get their output to the nozzle that's in your ear. They're basically just playing against the housing and apparently contribute jack shit to the output.

I've heard the Yimcrow(Yincrow?) X6 has the same drivers as the Vido and looks like it's built better.

so can you recommend something under 30$ that sounds great?

Great? No.

good?

None of that's true though. That chink said himself that he's no expert (= he's talking out of his ass). All the proof he had was his "anonymous" friend who is a "sound engineer"

They've been taken apart and you can clearly see the drivers up in the housing aren't directed anywhere. You don't need an expert to tell you that's not an effective way to route the sound out the piece that's actually in your ear.

Do chink wireless mouse with more than 5 buttons exist?

Best part is that the lens will be absolute garbage

Anyone got vjjb k4 or k2?

How are you guys enjoying your aliexpress sale?

They're doing a what now? Didn't notice.

aliexpress.com/item/legaymurrmouse/32662399843.html

?

oh sweet another sale item gone up from £23 to £27, da da da da da im loving it

That's arousing

Where do I get the Baofeng UV-5X3? Can't seem to find it on ali nor banggood

Monks

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-NEW-140cm-Top-quality-japanese-silicone-love-doll-full-body-sex-doll-skeleton-oral-adult/530221_32332824412.html
randomizer gave me this

None of the complete sets had exactly the parts I wanted and I didn't want to deal with customs, so I kept every single order under 26.30€.

What are the recommended GoPro chink clones? And are they actually worth it considering the difference in quality?

I need to film stuff from quite upclose, as conspicuously as possible. I need the sharpest and crispest possible picture, I don't care much about resolution as 640x480 would be enough, ideally with a 120° angle, and something not xbox hueg that doesn't scream "I'M FILMING".

Hi bois
After three totally abhorrent ones, I gave up on finding a decent lapel mic and decided to go all out and get the one and only meme, bm-800.
I found this nice bundle for only 33 burgers with the upcoming sale www.aliexpress.com/item/dicks_everywhere/32787661437.html
Done some reading and it seems that it requires +48V phantom power and possibly a preamp. Does anyone have a recommended one? I'm going to use it mainly live so something that is not extremely noisy is preferred

>as unconspicuously as possible
Oops.

SJCam or Xiaomi Yi?

It's way cheaper on ebay. Make an offer. Buy the stand separately. I have a umc204hd, but only because I wanted midi input. A cheaper behringer should do the job. Modding should decrease the noise floor, but stock isn't terrible in my opinion.

Did a little research on this a while back and I was also interested in discreetness more than quality

Overall I found this to be best
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-T189-Mini-DV-Camera-HD-mini-camera-1080P-720P-Micro-Camera-Digitale-DVR-Cam/32794929315.html2c-33
Didn't try it though, I found out the shit hole I live in seizes shipments with cameras they deem "small" for a clearance from the fucking state security.

Looking for chinkshit that will improve my quality of life. For example, I just got a Mi Band because it can track my sleep and wake me up properly.
Been thinking about getting one of those Xiaomi powerstrip because of the usb ports and wifi, so I can automatize the shit out of it.

Any other ideas?

orange pi

Get dried mangos, they're good for your health.

Zuk Z2+Memt X5.

ask dinks to label it something else when they ship it.

What are some good battery banks and wall chargers with USB-C PD?

Loli sex doll

Aukey/Ugreen

Pic taken w/ Redmeme Note 3 Pro

The Sup Forums Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/

Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:
startpage.com/ or duckduckgo.com (i.e., fucking google it)
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/

You can also search the catalog for a specific term by using:
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/searchword or by clicking on [Search]

Always check the catalog before creating a thread:
Please check the rules before you post:

Begging for cryptocurrency is against the rules!

To use the Code tag, book-end your body of code with: and

Can't find any of their battery banks with USB-PD, found wall chargers though.

"sale" aka jacking the prices up before the sale starts so its the normal price once again when it begins

Remax
Orico
Romoss
Xiaomi

The cheapest I found on ebay was 15 for the mic and 20ish for the stand which is pretty much the same. There were also some 9 buck mics and the same bundle for 15 but that looks sketchy.
The umc204hd starts at 80 which could theoretically fit into my budget since the mic is so cheap, but used Scarlett 2i2s are in the same range so I dunno. Is there any resource for this? Can't find anything concrete on the low end preamps and mixers.

Anyone tried these?
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-NICEHCK-DIY-CKW1000-In-Ear-Earphone-Headset-Earbud-DIY-HIFI-Fever-Metal-Ceramics-Earphone/32821482146.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-MusicMaker-KTONEKING-ZFRE1-In-Ear-Earphone-Full-Metal-Earphone-DJ-HIFI-Fever-Metal-Headset-Earbud/32823844510.html

aliexpress.com/item/Wooeasy-New-SGZ-DN1-Hybrid-Balance-Armature-With-Dynamic-IEM-HI-FI-Bass-In-Ear-Earphones/32822274542.html

You're doing the lords work

Hi Summer!

These look promising

Fresh Bluetooth audiomemes?
aliexpress.com/item/Jakcom-WE2-Wearable-Bluetooth-Headphones-New-Product-Of-Speakers-As-Fiio-Ex1-Bluetooth-Mini-Sound-Box/32822530605.html

I paid $7 or $8 for my mic. It's fine. $9 for the stand (from ali), but get the one with the improved table clamp for a few dollars more.
Reviews and stuff for audio interfaces are a bit lacking.

They open each and every package that arrives from abroad.

That's would be way too much to handle for any customs office.
They're just doing spot checks.

what country ?

Is the pen as comfy as the writing is?

Egypt
I've seen it being done too.
In the postal office, there are always 3 to 4 people with piles next them and duct tape with egyptian post label. Packages that they opened and messed around with are resealed with that duct and literally tossed on to another pile.

My parcels always arrived open and re sealed with exact same duct tape. Also, sometimes they don't even bother putting stuff in back together in order.

Only option is to hide item inside another sealed item, ie hemp seeds inside of a power bank but I googled everywhere for discreet repacking/reshipment services with no results.

you can try to ask ali sellers for "special" packaging, i remember annon wanted knife raped in foil in a box, and they did it.

What chink pi boards are better/cheaper or should I just buy an legit rpi? Heard the software/stability is shit with some of them

Depends on what you want to do.
Graphic/video acceleration is always going to be pain with chink sbcs.

It's not as smooth as I thought. Probably It's due to the ink that dried up a little

why would you rape a knife

Already have a onahole from Japan.
I can get fresh mangoes for cheap.
Got a raspberry and no use for it.

Anyone have any LV bag or other luxury bag supplier contacts on AliEx?

Which is the meme Bluetooth speaker atm? I'm looking at 30e max price.

CHINK EREADER WHEN

wait man, I admire your wok, would like to hear from you more. were you the same guy that posted pictures of the mint herbs? so funny. so the link is legit candy skunk?

>chink shilling is okay because regularop makes a living off it

Mhmmm

>unironically shitposting in a general
Bye Summer!

What did they mean by this

Never.
The Chinese have a huge cultural aversion to reading, to the point that they never even invented the alphabet and just draw gay stylized pictures of whatever they're talking about. There is therefore essentially no domestic market for an electronic device solely for reading books. The tiny minority of Chinks that do read are massive Westaboos so will exclusively buy western brands.

E-scroll when?