Parents think throwing toilet paper into a wastebin is normal because "le pipes will clog, everyone does this!"

>Parents think throwing toilet paper into a wastebin is normal because "le pipes will clog, everyone does this!"

how do I explain to these fucking Mongoloids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>YOURE A FUCKING LEAF

It seems like many many people from poor/third world backgrounds do this.

I hear that Russians and other Slavs do this on the regular (as well as immigrant asians) and immigrant hispanics here do this

>Another Chinese poo thread.

How the fuck do I explain

They actually this is normal and get mad at me and say the toilet will clog and the pipes will break

I've never seen or heard of it having place at peoples' homes Slavic or other. Though I've seen it in some public toilets in Moscow and Kazan. like 2-3 times in my 24 years.

No ivan, I'm one of you

I think my parents think they're still back in the ol commieblock

are you chinese? this sounds like some chinese shit

Again

This is the same logic for all the demographics I mentioned. Supposedly commie-block/USSR toilet paper was treebark-tier, and the plumbing was commie-tier so thats why

Maybe its the same for whatever possibly ex-communist cunt your parents come from

My source for the slav comments is Sup Forums, and that was supposedly back in the 70's-80's so take it with a grain of salt

Russian

It's ridiculous, they unironically think everyone does this

You don't you just accept you're a yellow nigger and shit in your hand like your parents

I just memed, man. Maybe it was built with some mistakes? No idea where it comes from.

I thought it's from some grim war times or something like that.

Pisses me off man

Bathroom always smells like shit

well it depends on the toilet of course

if you throw a shitload of paper and the pipe is fairly small or the flush is weak it could be problematic

source: my grandparents live in rural area, so i got to know how it feels

In many developing countries the pipe/sewage system is simply not developed enough to handle large amounts of solid waste, meaning paper can't be flushed into the system.
Explain to them that this is not the case in Canada and that our tax base ensures that our sewage infrastructure is sufficiently developed to shit and wipe all day long and flush it all down no problems.

I tried they LITERALLY get mad and tell me that's not true and the pipes with clog or some shit like that

I don't fucking know, why are slav parents such fucking retards. I wish I was a based anglo instead of this

I don't doubt there's some people doing that over here but fortunately I've never seen it, it's probably like a slum thing...

I'm slav but never met such stuff at homes. Only in some public toilets and on the ships.

Call the number for your city's water and sewer department and put them on the phone with your dad or some shit.
They'll explain to him that he's not in Kazakhstan anymore and can safely flush his shit paper down the pipes.

I think its a chicano thing because mojados and chicanos have done it so much that at one point there would be signs at the local Valero bathrooms saying in spanish and english "please flush toilet paper"

If americans think this is third-world behavior, why don't they use bidets?

nobody does this

I'm pretty sure it's paper towels that may clog up pipes while soft toilet paper disintegrates without any problems.

True

Might unironically do that actually. Fucking retards man. Fuck slav parents so much

>Tfw u can't reroll your family and get a new start

Too bad you've been proven wrong and I've been proven right

Could be, might be a poverty thing, people improvising their own instalations with cheap materials may be too afraid to fully test them... Or they're degenerates using industrial amounts of tp and have had bad experiences?

Be proud of who you are man. Your parents grew up in a different culture and older people are slower to change and adapt. Just keep telling them to put the poo in the loo and they'll catch on eventually.

i actually cloged the toilet once with toilet paper, now whenever i take a big shit i flush before i get the bowl full an then flush again in the end when i finish

>WE'VE LIVED HERE FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS

Dude fuck russian parents I need to move out so badly I hate these fucking niggers

>immigrant hispanics here do this
No we don't. Maybe Hondurans or Nicaraguans or somethingbecause they're used to shitting in outhouses, but the majority of us don't do that.

Easier than our crap, probably

>Throw toilet paper into the bin
>Have to take a bag full of shit paper out every two weeks
>It makes the bathroom smell like... Well, like shit
I think it's disgusting not to throw the paper into the toilet.
The pipes won't clog unless you shit seven times a day or you throw half a TP roll in.

Tell that to my retarded fucking parents pls

>Insulting your own parents
Maybe you deserve to have bags full of shit paper for being an asshole to them.
I know we're on 4Chins but damn. I thought Canadians were nice people.

>>Insulting your own parents

Why would I deserve it

These idiots think wiping shit then throwing it into a basket is normal

They gave me my shitty genes. I wish I wasn't born slavshit

Vive la France !
youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
Arise children of the fatherland
The day of glory has arrived
Against us tyranny's
Bloody standard is raised
Listen to the sound in the fields
The howling of these fearsome soldiers
They are coming into our midst
To cut the throats of your sons and consorts
To arms citizens Form your battalions
March, march
Let impure blood
Water our furrows

to be clear, I was responding to
and was sided with

Don't bother lying jose we know the truth

And I wish I wasn't a fucking beaner, tough shit.

You will miss them when they're gone and you will regret everything bad you said about them. Stop being a faggot and try to explain it to them without being a jackass, a hundred times if necessary.

I've been doing this my whole life is it actually a immigrant thing?

Literally why?

Because i'm a immigrant. If your op i'm Armenian immigrant.

This is probably bait, but if you're serious, please stop. It's unsanitary, smelly, unsightly, and inefficient.

No I wont

You don't even know why I dislike them. I hate when people say this shit, they've (no edge) ruined my life

My parents used to yell at me when I threw toilet paper in the toilet and it actually used to get clogged.

Only people I've ever seen do this were white people who were meticulous when it came to cleanliness, made absolutely no sense you'd think they'd at least flush it down.

Welcome to Canada. Our robust sewage system can handle big North American shits, three-ply toilet paper, and condoms.

>I WILL NEVER KILL MY PARENTS AND THEN MYSELF

Do you live in a shitty old house, shitty small town, or a shitty rundown apartment building?

I feel your pain, slav parents told me this all my life

I used to until moving to the urban city of Laval.

I hadn't read everything before I replied for the first time, but wow... And I thought I was edgy for always talking shit on my own country. Hating your own race is something but your own parents...?

This was so edgy my fedora tipped itself.

See what your new toilet takes to clog, and just flush twice as needed.

I accidentally got a "low-flow" toilet and usually have to flush twice. Whups.

now that I actually read the horseshit excessive responses, I retract my support for Canada.

>tfw sometimes I flush extra toilet paper so it brushes the sides and gives me an extra couple days before I need to clean it