What happened to all of those European royal families who lost power? Are they still around?

What happened to all of those European royal families who lost power? Are they still around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMMhfR5i9wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mostly, yes.

Habsburgs, Hohenzollerns, Wittelsbachs, Bourbons (they still rule in Spain), Brazangas, Romanovs, and Savoy I know are all still around.

Otto Von Habsburg was actually given an emperor's funeral a few years ago; his body was buried in Austria and his heart was buried in Hungary.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMMhfR5i9wA

>Are they still around?
Yes, and still in secretly power.

They're all in my bed

They are bankers now or in big business.

The Finnic Rurikids are still around, Andrey Gagarin is the only one I can recall by name though and he died a while ago

Habsburgs can still only marry another catholic royal families to this day, if they marry pleb they are banished from family

BRAZANGA

Yes. I've read an interview with one of Ryuriks who is married to a grand daughter of the founder of one of Australia's cities. He collects Russian art, involved in some culture activities. Pretty cool guy.

What happened to the Habsburg jaw?

That was only in Spanish line

What happened to the Habsburg forehead?

le treblinka man haha

modern habsburgs are some minor sidebranch, the original full on incest branch died out because of too much incest

That's hydrocephaly

I feel sorry for the former king of Greece. He was exiled for decades and now lives in an apartment sold to him by the daughter of the person who exiled him.

WE WUZ

ALBERTO BARBOSA

Banks and property, and yes alot of them are still alive.

>mfw inbreeding is real even in our irrelevant monarchy

gotta keep the blood thick

Also the Ottomans and Karađorđevićes. We've also had a Bosnian noble from one of the old lower noble families post on here a while back - they were made equal by communism, reduced to petite bourgeois.

white people... am i right

>founder of one of Australia's cities
Bruce Batman, the man who invented Melbourne?