Hello?

Greetings from Louisiana.

I just want you to know..

We don't have any sheep here.

Feels bad man.

Are you a very fat black man?

White people BTFO
How will they ever recover

No, I'm a very skinny white man. Almost the opposite.

Why, yes

Hmmmm...

Oh lawd have mercy

still no gf lads

Move to Latvia

I've ruled out the possibility of that happening

0 BARS

still don't care

Got a boner that just won't quit

Mum just came in and told me that she's anxious that I'm going to sit here for the next 7 months doing nothing
>tfw you go to the gym for two hours 5 days a week
>tfw you work 5 hours a week because business slowed down
>tfw you're expecting to get 15 hours of work at least in the coming weeks but if not will find another job
>tfw you've told her this constantly yet she still starts an argument on a daily basis

Take a semester off of University and I'm suddenly a fucking failure and she doubts I'm ever going back to Uni. Yeah, that's why I continued to get great marks last semester, that's why I've been accepted and enrolled in a course that starts next year. If I'm not slaving my ass off every hour of the fucking day apparently I'm not contributing anything to society. Fuck, I wish I could just find decent full time work and just move the fuck away.

time to neck it I think lads

/tumblr rant

Stick it in her

she's gagging for it m8

if my housemate doesn't do his dishes soon he is going to die

I'm dissapointed in you, LMAO

Move out nigga

Matched with a Polish girl on Tinder. I'm going to marry her and reclaim Wilno, mark my words.

*marks your words*

sent :)

Made sure she got me angry when my Dad walked in, then she acted all passive and played the victim. Went off and told Dad how bad the kids are and the kind of shit she has to deal with (they're separated).
>tfw everyone in this area is either a meth head, dope head or alcoholic
>tfw she works 3 days a week and has never been promoted or asked for more days as long as I've been alive
>tfw compared to most other families we're pretty fucking good kids

AHHHHHHHH
Would love to but it would be economically retarded. Throwing money into rent, utilities, food, etc, etc. just so I can be happy for 5 months. And then just ditch it all and move back in and continue with Uni; when I could have just stuck it out and saved all the money. Plus there would be the fucking struggle of finding a job that could even provide all that.
>then why the fuck are you complaining
Fair point, just days when you do nothing at all and get shat on for keeping to yourself and just wanting to exist.

UPDATE: Dad left. Mum is acting as if nothing happened and trying to be super nice. And is now doing the whole bullshit, "I'm the worst parent ever and can never get things right" sympathy card

AHHHHHHHHHH

What're you boys drinking tonight?

Scrumpy, It tastes shit but it's super cheap

Pro tip:
Oats for breakfast really boost your mood and help you to wake up better than any amount of caffeine.

Confirmed. Porridge is god-tier brekkie.

I found I pube in my pubes

ugh

gross

l*tvian LEAVE

Any smart cunts here know if it's possible to make a home server filled with like a few TB of movies/TV series that can be accessed from any computer on the home network.

And by accessed I mean they can pretty quickly open up the server, sift through all the media, find something and then stream it from the server to their device. No need to copy shit over or any of that.

I feel like once something like this is setup it would be much easier than lugging around a few portable 1TB external HDD everywhere, losing them and corrupting them and all that bs

Yeah you want to look up NAS

It's hard to resist when there are so many cute boys around.

daily reminder

autism

fuck off weebshit, youre not welcome herr

>russians telling me i'm not welcome here

Janny deleted last thread reee

>implying im a russian
>implying youre not a dirty slavshit diaspora

fuck off to /r/anime, where you belong weebshit faggot

>vladislav calling me a russian
čemodan > vakzal > rasija

Looking them up now. Haven't found any decent, recent reviews on a bunch of them though.

Any suggestions for something that will be max 4TB and need to be able to distribute (stream) media to at most three devices at once?

Just build your own matey

Building it shouldn't be a problem. Would just need to pick reliable, quiet and power efficient parts I guess.

I'm just not sure about the software needed to stream media to an array of different operating systems. And just keep backups of stuff as well

>u dent liek anime Xd
>u r rusjan den XDDD

fuck off you sad excuse of a human being

Also once you build it is it as simple as plugging it into your router, or does it act on its own, do I need to think of compatibility in that regard?

>u arint autistic Xd
>u r wačin anyme den XDDD

fuck off subhuman scum

>even l*tvians hate l*tvians

Just fuck already

the thing is
watching anime is autistic, off yourself
and forcing others to look at your little """""cute""""" images is even more autistic

I have a main PC and a little shitty netbook. I hate watching movies on main PC, but even 720p videos lag on my little shitty netbook.

What I do is:
I keep all movies or whatever videos on my main PC, have an open network set up on all devices if I need to move files or to find, and to stream movies I use steam in-home streaming option. I added VLC into steam library, then launch through the netbook and open the file through it. Works perfectly.

Thoughts?

Not into pegging desu.

ur mum is lmoa

the thing is
i don't even watch anime
are all russians this stupid or just you?

RELEASE ME NOW

>he makes anti anime pictures
>WAAAAH AUTISM RUSSIAN DDD:

fuck off already, not even urmum loves you

you make autistic pictures, russian
did we ban your kind from going to doctors or something? you should see one to cure your autism

>because i dont like something its autistic and russian XDDDD

Was snowing yesterday, now it's so windy I've lost power, send help lads

My source of light

I live near a long range far out , and it was getting a bit frosty.it was the perfect storm today

stig it up ur bum :DDD

Not sure if you saw my pictures yesterday, but here's one

something is autistic because it is made by autistic russian

pretty hot ;)
carrotboi :DDD

seek help

Hello my love

#BALTLIVESMATTER

culture, really good culture

So much rain, it feels good

#BALTLIVESMATTER

#JESUISBALT

#ISTANDWITHBALT

#SAYNOTOGENOCIDE

#SAYNOTOBALTCIDE

Finnaly some time to expand my collection.

daily reminder to fight against the genocide of the Baltic culture of numerical admiration

#NOLIVESMATTER

konichiwa!

its a shame Liepāja looks like shit today :/

i'm not the on making autistic images, vldadislav

This looks similar to Old Riga

Need to get new glasses chaps hahaahaaa