Why is America such a violent shithole with so many batshit crazy people?

Why is America such a violent shithole with so many batshit crazy people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gold_production
24hgold.com/english/stat_country_detail.aspx?pays=Finland&deid=19576B1670
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest_gold_companies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same reason Canada sells all it's gold at an all time low and lowers the budget right before a forest fire destroys your oil fields.

t. Binland

I expected a worse response from a leaf and I'm still disappointed.

Mhmmm alright Binland

They're just so unbelievably shit I couldn't sleep at night wondering if a nigger will break into my house or kill me I couldn't drive to work without feeling like this will be my last day on earth.

>Buy gun
>Live in nice neighborhood
It's that simple

Because America is full of niggers.

Why is America such a violent shithole that you need access to lethal force and a gated community just to survive?

one us state is the size of canada
there are 50 of them
think about it for a while, a long while

what's wrong with putting a dangerous animal behind glass?

>Live in nice neighborhood
>Obama's expansion of Section-8 allows him to put a nigger block to your neighborhood
>Your 400k house is now worth 200k
>You have to move further away from work and spend an extra 20 minutes driving to work every day
>Over 200k down the drain, plus an extra 80 hours of your life every year in your car
>It's just that simple

>>Obama's expansion of Section-8 allows him to put a nigger block to your neighborhood
Oh, and
>Landowners can't deny criminals housing because DAS RAYCUSS

We are a net producer of gold dumbass, we've been selling gold off for years and that was the last of reverse. If you look at our lifetime gold reserves we sold off barely any fucking gold and we still are one of the worlds largest producers of gold.

Keep the misinformation on Sup Forums where it belongs, lad.

>canada produces 150 metric tons of gold a year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gold_production

>finland only has 49 tons of gold
24hgold.com/english/stat_country_detail.aspx?pays=Finland&deid=19576B1670

>canada has some of the worlds largest gold companies with reserves that are way way higher than the entire country of finland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest_gold_companies

We produce gold, we sell gold to shit countries like yours, we make money and create jobs while your shit country hordes gold in a modern economy built off of loans and debt

I live in Brooklyn without a gun and I feel safe as hell. You just don't be stupid, even the niggerest nigger isn't going to shoot you if you just act fine. The people niggers kill are other niggers

well you see, american media reaches everyone, everyone is obssessed with americans from the politics to the food to daytime tv, and they're fairly large, with 300,000,000 people. american idiots have more opportunity at being idiots on a world stage, unlike europeans who are still hiding under the cloak of dignity, but but us europeans know the truth, don't we? we're just as stupid as americans.

The south has no intelligent people
The midwest is full of the raunchy and loud
The northeast is made of ghettos and financial districts
The west coast has either too much rain or eternal drought

lmao 400k

fucking poor people

The places where niggers get public-funded housing isn't a place you would live in to begin with. This country is huge it doesn't really matter that we have so many shitty small places

>Only visiting the shittiest places in those regions.
Every place has its assholes and every place has great people

>The places where niggers get public-funded housing isn't a place you would live in to begin with.
That's why the magic negro changed the law. He thinks if he can house dumb niggers next to whites, they'll stop being dumb niggers.

lmao dumb middle class whites amirite?

you're beyond retarded, mate. you love shitting on large cities becuase they have "niggers" and other colorful words for minorities, yet you fail to realise its the Alpha cities that bring in the money that allows you country hicks to live as well as you do. you think it's your fucking cows that make you keep the family farm? no, it's jew york, bro. or in an australian's case, sydney(go on, tell me all about the sydney niggers and how the city is horrible and not REAL australia). without it, you'd be twenty times deeper in poverty than you are now.