Tfw fell for mechanical keyboard meme

>tfw fell for mechanical keyboard meme

I can't fucking time as fast as I used to be when I had a regular keyboard because I am always pressing wrong keys even after a month of using it

Fuck you, Sup Forums, you cucksuckers. I will never ever listen to you again.

He, he, stupid goyim!

>he was actually retarded enough to waste $100 on a fucking keyboard
kek

What on earth does you pressing wrong keys have to do with keyboard being mechanical?

Poor user spotted. My shoes need cleaning sperg

Lmao GTFO poorfag!

>fell for the mech meme
>didnt go for the mech membrane meme

Insecure much kek

Because the keys are too high!

Not OP, but since the keys are taller I'll accidentally push down two keys because my finger has enough friction to press down on the side of the adjacent key. And it has more travel distance, you have to move your fingers higher and press down a greater distance. Not worth it my dude.

If your keyboard requires you to bottom out the keys, I'm afraid it's a shitty keyboard.

>The layout it's the same
>He misses the keys and blames the keyboard
I hope you don't miss the hole too, because that's cringy and sad

>a month
>still fucking up
Nigga you need to stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to. Evidently change is not something you can handle.

I felt the same way for the first couple weeks too, but then I got used to the keyboard. I don't have any issues now.

If this is still happening a month from now, your fingers probably don't work right.

idk man, i'm happy with mine

>trusting animu neets
honestly I just come here to feel better about myself

Probably not. I have the corsair k70, with brown switches. Highly rated, that's why I got it.

this happened to me as well when I bought my Ducky shine. I definitely have worse accuracy with a mechanical

Did you not try it before you dumped your cash on it?

On membrane, I could do about 60-70wpm on average. On mech, I can do between 70-80wpm. I just gotta force myself into using all my fingers instead of partially.
I got my sister to buy me a $200 (AUD) mech keyboard :^)

I dropped from 140 WPM to 125-130 when switching to a mech keyboard, not that bad but it's not been a long time so I'll probably pick the pace back up.