Russia

So, I'm currently waiting for my tourist visa application to be processed (hopefully it won't be rejected) and I was wondering that if I was really ready to leave everything behind, such as family, friends, etc., what would it take for me to be citizen if I come as a tourist? Should I join their military? I'm an American citizen, but was born in ex-Yugoslavia btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what would it take for me to be citizen
I think you could get citizenship after 1 year if you are a high achieving person (scientist, sportsman, etc)
>tourist visa
Why are you talking as if you were going to live there permanently?

Cлышь хyйлo пaтлaтoe.
Пepeeхaть oн coбpaлcя блять, пo тypиcтичecкoй визe блять.
Чи шo oхyeл чepт? тeбя чe cипнyть?

If you dont understand that, you wont make Russia your home.

I want to get a feel for the place and see if I have any potential of leading a life with positivity and longevity because in all honesty, I'm not adequately satisfied in America. I want to immerse myself in a completely foreign environment and still have contact with my Slavic roots. I have visited Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro and the overall behavior of people is primitive due to the Yugoslavian war; "What's your last name?" "Where are you from?" Yada yada and these may seem like basic questions, but in actuality, these questions are usually used to see if they want to affiliate with you.

You sound like a naive hippie. Perhaps the baltics are better suited for you.

>I want to move to a 3rd world slavic shithole
it isn't going to make you feel whole

literally muh heritage the post

Something about tourist visa. I know I may seem naïve and whatnot, but I know I can do it. You learn the best when you're in the environment, and I can say that this has worked for me.

Love the enthusiastic comments. I guess I was right for being skeptical when contemplating whether I should post. OP out.

ee you absolutly leftist trash.
I hope you end up on some moldovan organs market.

By all means go for it, but I must warn you that the quality of life is bad. Really bad anywhere outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg. The people can make it worth it, though.

Eh, I find them a little too hateful too. It's not that bad, just a lot of stereotypes have been stirred up.

>want's to experience "slavic culture"
>lives in my spoon feeding country
>expects to intergrate into a tough, homogenous, cold culture

Этo ayтизм

Sorry this place wasn't quite the hugbox you wanted, faglord.

poor lad got triggered

>This faggot hairstyle
>This kids bush under the nose
>I wanna move to Russia, since i have slavik roots.

You wont survive there are day kiddo.

>"o-o-one gulash please"
>ignored because american

waste of money on that visa

>Should I join their military?
Forget about it. You're fucking alien/foreigner to milguys ("muh slav roots" doesn't matter at all).

>what would it take for me to be citizen if I come as a tourist?
not get deported first then:
1+ year of being a "resident alien"
plus 5+ years of being a "permanent resident" (3+ if you marry someone)
passing the naturalization test (50 squats, after that you must drink 2 bottles of vodka while wearing Adidas clothes)

If you have money/skills and general knowledge of the language you'll be just fine.

not op but how would you rate living in Russia?

For me it's 7-7.5 I guess, but I'm not that poor nor a NEET. It differs tho, would be better to ask someone else.

Гдe живeшь fellow pycня?

Taмбoвcкий вoлк тeбe pycня.

If you couldn't make it in ex-Yugoslavian countries, then I can assure you Russia won't suit you either. It will be way worse for you.

ITT: hippie gets triggered

How easy is it to get a tourist visa? I'm here from the US to visit family and waiting for the invitation and visa to get processed took over a month.

The problem isn't that you need to escape to be with other people. The problem is that you are incapable of connecting with anyone, period.

Get over yourself and see a shrink, ffs.

This. A hundred time this.
My ex-gf was the same. Constant need to escape, she was always moving to different countries and never made any friends.

cyka

>overall behavior of people is primitive due to the Yugoslavian war; "What's your last name?" "Where are you from?" Yada yada and these may seem like basic questions, but in actuality, these questions are usually used to see if they want to affiliate with you.
What you've described happens with maybe the socio-economically lowest 25%-30% of the Balkan population, and even so only if we're counting literally the shittiest shithole villages in the middle of nowhere.
I seriously doubt that bigotist belief systems are something limited to the Balkan peninsula, and not something that occurs within every low socio-economic class of any society.

If you've experienced the Balkan people you've met being over-defensive and mildly paranoic, maybe it's rather because they sensed that you're judging them through the cultural lens of an American, and that therefore you buy into the overblown propaganda about Balkan wars and the cultural effects that they have allegedly had on the people here.

where did she move to

shave your mustaches ))

Hahahahahahahaha op please tell me you're baiting?

go change. you give me usa citizenship, I give you my russian citizenship and bottle to sit above
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE