What's your honest opinion on this shit? Why the fuck is album artwork 100x100 resolution?

What's your honest opinion on this shit? Why the fuck is album artwork 100x100 resolution?

>google
kys urself

They're all saved in 512x512. Not exactly HD, but far from what you said.

Sadly there aren't many other services that do the same thing but do it well

This. Botnet loving normies gtfo.

kys reddit

>implying normies even know what Google play music is
kys virgin

It's an unabashed cash grab. I waited to see if YouTube Red took off so I could get it included with the fee, but it turns out both of them just suck.

>t. poo poo rebid

gas yourselves niggers

literally give us a better cloud locker option. has to have an android and ios support.

Literally download your own music, not like these 'legal & fair' companies even pay the artists enough *cough 1.5% *cough.

just download the music onto a sd card retard
non-acceptable excuses are
>muh illegal (buy music)
>no sd card slot (buy a new phone)

are you fucking dense. i do download my own music. i'm on three music trackers at the moment and i was on What before its demise.
I use Google Music to upload all the music I've snatched from trackers. And it's free too (yeah yeah botnet whatever I don't care anymore at this point)

>google play music
>cloud music

kys yourselves, onegai

>can you even pretend to be this new

Some music player you recommend? Atm I use Vanilla Music.

Fucking dog shit now that they put ads on there

its the same i use

Big ripoff

How so?

>Carly rae jepsen
why

Normies use Spotify, though.

>uploaded 90.000 songs
Not bad as backup for your music files, the service itself sucks tho

Do you have any problems with it not loading full res artwork that's embedded

never thought about it

I like it for the most part. It is good for new music between stations, song radio, and youtube red which is good for just letting auto play go for similar songs. You don't really get exposed to new music from torrenting and listening to the same shit all the time. I wish it would have a seamless playback between device option though