Where is it better to live, main land china or taiwan?

where is it better to live, main land china or taiwan?

Other urls found in this thread:

claudiajean.wordpress.com/a-comparison-of-taiwan-and-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taiwan numba wan

Taiwan without a doubt.

Mainland China is a fucking shithole besides the port cities.

mainland China
That is if you know how to avoid shady places

Generally speaking, Taiwan. There are pros and cons to both but Taiwan is like a China 20 years in the future

taiwan only have baseball

china has soccer and basketball.

Taiwan is good at baseball.

China is shit at soccer and basketball.

this.

Not only is Taiwan a more pleasant place to live, it also has traditional Chinese culture. Go to Taiwan to see Chinese culture. Go to the PRC to see shitty attempts to resurrect traditional Chinese culture after the revolution purged it.

nigga shut the fuck up please.

>it also has traditional Chinese culture
>traditional Chinese culture

Is that the spitting on buses, shitting in public bins, and eating cats that I've heard so much about?

no, a disgusting lack of a civil society is a product of the mainland's Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward. Taiwan was spared from this.

I found this which compares them
claudiajean.wordpress.com/a-comparison-of-taiwan-and-china/

Both are shit and full of ugly yellow people.

Taiwan Numba Wan
t. Mohammad

GIBS ME TAIWAN WIMNZ

China has so many people that there simply isn't enough soul to go around to everyone, so Chinese people only have a fraction of the soul necessary to be an empathetic human being. Don't get me wrong, Chinese are humans, but barely.

>implying China isn't defined by the gross disrespect and disregard for human life and nature
If you wanna see oriental shit, just go to Japan or literally any other Asian country. But you can only see Chinese culture and mentality in China, and maybe Korea.

Taiwan obviously. Hong Kong is better than both though.

Outside of the east coast, the Mainland is a dive compared to Taiwan.

Also more rights in Taiwan.

Taiwan, China a shit.

TAIWAN without doubt
taiwan is true china,PRC is fake china

Of course Taiwan. China is a third world shithole

Taiwan.

If you do visit the mainland, steer clear of Aomen. Place is a cash grab.

Speaking of third world shit-holes. Do you have a non-communal toilet?

is that the midget village?

A few weeks ago I would have definitely said Taiwan without a doubt. But now I have two Taiwanese exchange students living at my house, and let me tell you they're not what you think.

First, they stay up to fucking 2am giggling in the single room they share, scraping the shit out of the floor as they take turns to sit on the chair to play their gook video games. They're not even good games, they only play those stupid romance ones where the whole point is to upskirt a bunch of highschool girls, I guess the one not playing jacks his gook needle on the bed while he watches.

And secondly, every fucking morning I wake up to them making breakfast in the kitchen. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA what its like to go into YOUR kitchen in your OWN house and have two pairs of slant eyes staring at you while you pour a bowl of fucking cereal, crowding around you like your the messiah because they're too retarded to make their own food until you tell them its ok? EVERY FUCKING MORNING

Fuck Taiwanese, and fuck Taiwan.

>They're not even good games, they only play those stupid romance ones where the whole point is to upskirt a bunch of highschool girls
Those are good, though
>because they're too retarded to make their own food until you tell them its ok?
Isn't that just their autistic asian way to be polite?