Post Nordic girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6xriAtmnNc
youtube.com/watch?v=0OrXe7GPTLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American but close enough

all that orange fake tan

Where did she buy this gypsy "jewelry"?

When will these swedish girls start fleeing their country?
Does anyone know?

>666
only the devil

qts

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>fake tan

disgusting

>nords are pretty

theres 5 or so pretty nord girls posted on Sup Forums, voe, that finnish chick ( her name escapes me now) and 3 norwegian sisters.

There's no one else pretty from there apparently, just blonde, white and small noses.

who? I was talking about kiira korpi

oh
forget everything you saw

>fake tan disgusting
t. Ivan Smackmuhbitchovic
Muh skin cancer and premature aging.
(There's a reason Balkan women look like raisin once they hit 40.)

who were you talking about?

n-no one

ok

I'LL NEVER HAVE A NORDIC GF AND I'M REMINDED OF THE FACT AS I EVERYDAY SEE THEM RUNNING AROUND IN SKIMPY CLOTHING OR TIGHT GYM-CLOTHING. I LITERALLY LIVE IN A DORM WHERE 10/10 GIRLS WALK AROUND IN PANTIES AND TANKTOPS IN THE KITCHEN AND BEND OVER TO PICK UP STUFF AND IT MAKES MY DICK DIAMOND

you'll see her as op in mammi sometimes

who?

We know that feel.

looks like a typical slavshit whore

post more

hnnnng moar

Clean water, air, and good food quality helps a lot I imagine. Plus a high standard of education and awareness that leads to a higher degree of making good life decisions.

Most other stuff would be subjective.

Keep it coming

Very well, I will provide you with a few qts, but I can't promise we have the same taste.

Visit her favorite place, maybe you meet her
youtube.com/watch?v=G6xriAtmnNc

:^)

>white "people"
>beautiful

How do you know it's her favorite place, and what's so wrong with a dance club anyway? Are you too much of an introvert to go to them? She's not introvert.

3 very ugly, 3 pretty cute

Oh my.... she gave birth to a lot of children. She has been busy, desu. DELET THIS, THEY MUST NOT KNOW....!!

perfekt

you are braindead, i didn't even mention skin cancer.

>I love blondes

Brown women are superior.

>le pointy elbows

She wrote that it Was her favorite place you cock cheese

Both kinds are pleasing in their own ways.

>nobody checking them digits

>them scars on her wrists from cutting herself

can't unsee

Ok then, and you're posting it everyday becasue you don't like dance clubs, I get it. Don't worry, you'll find a qt someday more to your liking.

Well she REALLY wants o die.

10/10

no, they look ugly as fuck. i hate the fucking bitch face the girl on the right has especially.

if she really wants it she'd be dead already judging by those scars

She got caught in a moment of having a wonky looking smile, that doesn't make her ugly. She looks totally fine, fuck off.

Well, maybe the cold weather helped a bit. To stop the blood y'know.

1. looks potato 5. meh af 6. BLEUGH

Check out these grills.

Dance clubs are ok user

What do they sound like

All of them look fine

You haven't seen ugly if you think they're ugly desu

madonna

This is how those famous nordic beauties look like? A bunch of generic bimbos with some weird orange skin? That's how typical bydło Karyna looks like here.

the only thing they have going for them is cheerleader effect, individually 156 look shit.

wtf i hate brazil now

youtube.com/watch?v=0OrXe7GPTLc

hope you get the jist

Yes, they are. I'm sure you agree. Maybe you have even been to one before too. Was it scary? What did you think? Many people? Did it go well for you? How long did you manage to be in there with all those people? I'm sure you were strong enough to be there at least one hour. Good for you, user.

>dyed blonde hair
>orange skin
>blue eyes

They all look the same to me.

Are these girls famous or something?
Does anyone know who they are?

I would fill up her Aryan pussy with my Mongolian seed

why do they dye their hair blonde if they're already blonde

I want to raid them.

Beautiful

Black roots

Because most of them are not natural blondes they just wanna perpetuate the ''le blondest country in the world'' meme despite having inferior shitskin genes.

But Swedes aren't the blondest

>WE

>tfw no finn gf

baltics and belarussians are blonder

Drammen jo.

It was terrible user. Music was so loud that blood started pouring out of the ears. Very weird, blood are not supposed to come out of ears

>blood are not supposed to come out of ears
That's true, it's not supposed to do that. What you might have experienced is what medical professionals call "a hypersensitive reaction to crowds", common for neet autists who don't like dancing clubs. Perhaps that's why your ears bled?

I came here to fap, but all these women look like my sister, so I leave here with a broken dream and a limp penis.

It's because sweden is more germanic and thus more brown mixed in

What do Nordic women think about English men? Do they love the accent, just like the rest of the world?

Here.

Mostly the insufferable anglophiles and goffffffs like english people and accents. The rest are pretty neutral, meaning you don't have much of an advantage apart from the "oooh, exotic, a foreigner"-quota.

What are goffffffffs? And how much of the population is made up of these insufferable people? In USA it's most women desu, which works in our favour enormously.

Inbreds

We really have Cumberbitches and a lot of them.

They like the hot British guys on tv, not the actual oi guvna fancy a shag innit chavs with fucked up teeth.