Why do Arabs hate dogs?

Why do Arabs hate dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Azerbaijan
youtube.com/watch?v=x_yL2O25WV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because self hatred

Only white men are capable of showing compassion to dogs.

I don't, and neither do most of us, it's usually salafists that hate them so much
But anyway, in Islam dogs are نجس/impure, it's not haram to own them, but it's considered very, very unhygenic. If the saliva of a dog touches something, you have to wash it 7 times.
It's haram to mistreat them, abuse them, prevent them from getting food/water/shelter, or to encourage them in dog fights. So Islam doesn't hate dogs, they're just considered dirty.

>hate dogs
>not arab

really makes you think

Because they weren't useful to arabs, for example, cats were useful during the plagues because they hunt rats.

muslims hate all that is good and love all that is evil

haram

immediatly got a flashback about the nigger who threw boiled water on a cat for lulz

>But anyway, in Islam dogs are نجس/impure, it's not haram to own them, but it's considered very, very unhygenic. If the saliva of a dog touches something, you have to wash it 7 times.
>This is what hadith followers have to deal with

No wonder why you people want to blow up so bad.

Dogs are what left if you take a wolf and break it's spirit for generation until nothing but obedient walking toy remains.
That's why I despise them.
As for arabs, dogs used to carry lots of diseases back at the days, so people avoid them.

islam doesn't sound too bad now 2bh

Dogs are smarter and learn faster than most Arabs thus the hatred.

The same thing is true for every domesticated animal.

People always make a big deal about shit like this but I can guarantee if a Muslim ever got caught forcing someone out of an area because they were walking a dog there would be a complete shitstorm.

But cats are not dirty, right?

Nah, oxes and sheep arent exactly the predators. Their change of lifestyle since domestication isn't that drastic, unlike dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4

how bad is it really?

where was the shitstorm when pakis were collectively raping thousands of your underage girls, huh Nigel?

do you have the Muslim version?

mine is the little shit

Wild pigs and wild horses are far more feral than the domesticated equivalents though. Also cats as well.

Mehmet all domesticated animals are to serve human in some way.

Cats are cats, m8. They have servants, not masters.
Can't argue about horses tho.

why are arabs so jealous?

Well, yeah.
And I don't like to serve, so naturally I project it to all around me and get hate for servitors. Plus being raised with classic libertarian values and all.

>"people" who don't like dogs

Genocide when

Lets start with genociding anyone who put a collar to dog, amirite?

>I just love it when they start barking at 2 a.m.!!!

literally cucking yourself

Yup cats are considered very clean and the prophet loved them.

nah, they're fine.

>d*gs

because dog spelled backward is god

Please, go to Nagorno-Karabakh and kill yourself

Back to mass grave, mkrtchqwerty.

dogs smell desu

your flag is just like ours in negative
what does it even mean?

>the prophet loved them.
did he rape them like he did with the goats?

motherfucker

If someone would tell me that I can't go on a walk in some neighbourhood with my dog I'd loose it.

my doge is the best

Tvoja mama smrdi

Ours is older, so I think you owe me an explanation, m8.

I am thinking about going with my dogs, not pick up their shit and chase Muslims

ours just kinda..happened
libya was 3 countries united into one
tripolitania fezzan and cyrene
tripoli was green fezzan was red and cyrene was black
cuz cyrene was the biggest the black portion of the flag is the biggest
the star and crescent are king idris's coat of arms

That would be the only optin for me because I can't make my dog bite people because he's a pussy. He can eat another dog np. but he's just fuzzy and loving towards people.

Such is life.

*option

Ours was concieved by our first president and his wife back in 1918. Green represents islam, blue is modernisation and look toward the future, red is turkism. Moon and eight pointed star represents eight tribes united under the sky.

>I can't make my dog bite people because he's a pussy
I would tell you how to make him, but huge shitstorm would start here :)

Your dog doesn't even have to be aggressive. Over here women in ninja clothes are already throwing themselves under the bus whenever my dogs look in their direction.

hey wait a second ours is older!
ours was made in 1951 while yours was in 1991!

wew islam seems retarded as fuck

1918, m8.
Then got replaced by soviet flag at 1920 and got back in 1991.

Fuck off, you're not funny

Nah, I like him huge and happy, the way he is now.

Although I need to get him on diet, 78 kg is too much.

>dogs smell desu

Armine nemoj nas sramotit

It pretty much is

Considering their relation with beastiality, maybe they didn't want to leave their wives with another dick in the house.

That one is easy, feed them wet pieces of bread, very slightly salted.
He's going to get satisfied, but it literally have no colories.
That's the very first one proposed, until the adoption of current one in 1918.
Here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Azerbaijan

t. butthurt Pedophile Goatfucker worshipper

Hmmm, I don't know if it won't make him sick I fed him mostly with dog food, meat and sometimes some sweets when he knocks someone down and eats his ice cream/snickers etc.

Because Arabs can't swim, but dogs can.

oh i see
i wonder if ours was inspired by you or its just pure coincidence

Dont worry, that's how people make shepherd dogs go on diet here. Never saw any got sick on that.
Also, sweets on a dog is a bad news m8. Very bad news.

>dog saliva
>unhygienic
What the fuck dog saliva contains more antibodies and is less unhealthy than human saliva.

i could use this group in my neighbourhood

i legit can't walk 100 meters without having to dodge a dog shit on the ground

>eats him snickers

chocolate is dangerous for doge desu

Fuck off you also
I wouldn't even be mad if he just insulted the prophet but it's always the same insults that are not even funny IN THE SLIGHTEST
>le arab sandniggers ride camels and fuck goats XD lel. pedo
And it's even worse considering he's a cancer anime poster

They're just both tricolours, m8. Crescent makes it look alike.
Symbolism is entirely diffetent, so I don't think it's related somehow.

I know but he just bullies random people or guests and takes the sweets away from them. At first I was scared but by now he should have died so I guess he's fine.

Of course not, facts are rarely funny.

>no dogs
>ok
>walk my pigs

They can sense evil.

T'habites à Paris ma couille? Parce que je n'ai vu que les rues parisienne pleines de merdes.

This
Also calm your tits Ahmed do you know the concept of a 'meme'?

You should call your pig Muhammed.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_yL2O25WV8
At least buy him dog sweets, m8.

suburb outside of paris. few people pass in the streets so the dog owner feels safe and let his dog shit everywhere without cleaning

real cancer, flies everywhere once it gets sunny too, i don't have anything against dogs but i want to genocide most dog owners

underrated post

>arab sandniggers ride camels and fuck goats
>they worship a pedo and follow his deeds
>sandniggers are so "straight" they would rather fuck an 11 yeard old than fucking an unmarried woman
>sandniggers are so "straight" they rape gays as punishment
>sandniggers are so "straight" that their god had to intervene and make a law to stop fucking each other
>didn't predict the future and forgets about goats
>arab women remain unfucked to this day
>sandniggers b& dogs from their homes because their women thought dogs were better fuckers than sandniggers

German """"""humor"""""" is a meme.

well atleast they all had sex before unlike you 2bqh

Banlieue parisienne? Quel département? Tu es un wesh-wesh ou alors c'est pas ce type de banlieue?

t.ürk

>If the saliva of a dog touches something, you have to wash it 7 times.
>you have to wash it 7 times
>7 times

Why 7 times? Sounds like autism or OCD (or both).

They like the number 7 for some reason. Superstitious fucks.

Not an Arab but I hate dogs too and most of Russians dislikes them too. We prefer cats. The reasons are following:
1) Dogs spread rabies and other diseases
2) Stray dogs are dangerous
3) Dogs shit on the streets
4) Unlike with cat, you have to walk with dog twice a day despite the weather and you being tired.
Also retarded people keep big dogs in flats which results in tons of mentally unstable dogs.

Hey guys. What's going on in this thread?

Dogs are humans' best friends. Arabs aren't human.

Posting this doesn't make you less yes, Abdul.

Cats wash themselves and live at home without contacting to other animals that much.
Lol, what an idiot. Go play with stray dog saliva and I would see you dying in horrible agony in 1-3 months.

>stray dog with rabies
I don't live in Russia.

Do muslims even hear themselves baka

This shit is worse than the rape of nanking

Reminder that domesticated wolves and homo sapiens are the ultimate predator combination and if you hate dogs you hate humanity.

Ivan, you must really live in a shithole if dogs are spreading rabies "and other disease" in your country.
Stray dogs aren't dangerous by themselves. And if you have loads of stray dogs, the problem lies in people, not in dogs per se.
Dogs shit on the street. As do stray cats. As do pigeons. Fuck, I've seen even kids taking a shit in the streets in Eastern Europe.
The fact that you have to go outside and walk your dog, no matter the weather, it keeps you fit and you get your daily dose of vitamin D.
By the way, Putin loves dogs.

Good.
Btw do you have controversy over the doghunting in your country int? We have big doghunting movement: people kill (mostly) stray dog with guns or by leaving poison for them. And ecologists, environmentalists get butt mad about it. People on 2ch as well as average Russian usually supports dog hunting.

We don't. Cairo and Amman full of dogs desu

Often a neighborhood or apartment block will have a shared "stray" dog they feed and care for