South American countries consider themselves Western countries...

South American countries consider themselves Western countries. They feel like their culture is a part of Western culture. What do you think?

Note that Japan isn't a Western country. But New Zealand is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
exposingbf.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/the-birth-rate-myth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe only Argentina

looks very western t.bh

this

This pic is American as fuck. Search for twerking.

Degeneracy is very Western.

It is also very third world

Third world countries from Old World in general are very conservative. They don't have gay parades with kids.

>Japan isn't a Western country

Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea are Western.

but they do wear more shoes on average

>new zealand
>western
delet this we are a proud asian nation

Pretty much everyone here descends from Southern Europeans. We practice Catholicism and also most of our food is European influenced

And we barely are western, Nelson Jackson Gonsales.

>Pretty much everyone here descends from Southern Europeans
Right, and you're white too, innit?
holy shit how deluded are these ""people""

I'm a filthy spic fa.m but my family came here from the Basque Country and the Canary Islands

It's true though

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora

>mfw sudacas think they're not indio rapebabies and they're more than 40% white

Only Brazil is Western. The rest are Latin.

>

>South American countries consider themselves Western countries.

Wut? We don't.

>we are special snowflakes

>calling yourself western

How's that Olympic stadium coming banana nigger?

Who is this boner condoner?

Yes. We are. The only difference is that we are poor and darker

To be fair, the average spic is like 70%- 80% white. You're right about the fact that we have mestizos (rapebabies), but Mediterranean looking people are very common as well

that's chie aka best girl

Pablo please

Know your place trash

People think Zika causes birth defects when it's really just the way you Brazilians are born.

>banana nigger

Fucking lol thanks for adding that to my arsenal

is out there

You have your own containment board to talk about sports, Jamal O'Hara de Jesús.

don't waste your time
fat basement dwellers from 1st world countries like to bash 3rd worlders to pretend that they don't have shitty lives and are not getting overrun by refugees.
south america is its own thing, some places are western, some are not, some are partially western.
i'd just like to point out that western =/= developed.

who cares man
being western or not won't make us less of a shithole

that's what I said
it isn't worth arguing, nobody except losers with a secret club complex care about it.

Anglos discriminate against South America though, because you're a Southern European culture rather than a Northern European one,

It's just racism on our part really, and arrogance that western civilization revolves around us.

which is funny, considering western civilization is based upon greek and roman values.
but western civilization is collapsing anyway, no use to want to be part of it now.

By this logic almost nothing is worth arguing
Why are you here? oh for the memes

i like talking to foreigners about anything.
the point is, even if we provide proof that south america is western, fatties will say "lol u r monkey xD"

Why would I want to be western? Currently western civilization is in collapse by such a huge amount of issues, it is basically helpless at this point.

I'm going to Brazil this summer with a very open mind and I will be able to judge your country for myself

stay out of rio

Life is pretty fucking fantastic here though.
Tell me about the huge amount of issues.

Literally what the fuck are you talking about. Compare any western country to Brazil, and if youd honestly say you'd prefer to live in Brazil than any Western country you're officially fucking retarded. Problems in my country for me are not wanting to wake up early to go to work and complining when gas exceeds 2as a gallon, not getting stabbed for my cell phone at any moment by favela monkeys

Plan on it, going to São Paulo, Paratay and Manaus. Still undecided on Manaus because idk if I want malaria and flesh eating diseases but we'll see

Influx of immigrants.
Low birth rates.
Increase of degeneracy.
It will bring down western society.
I'd rather get mugged than shot because some guy can't get laid.

ITT western=first world

He fell for the memes, the same way you guys fell for the memes that everyone have zika here, that favelas are 90% of our territory and that we're a homogeneous country of brown people.

Go to Santa Catarina instead of Manaus. I'm not from there, but it is a really nice state, probably our best state.

Well, we were colonized by european countries, we have fucking tons of european descendents and the majority follow the christianity. Do I have to say more? No difference between USA besides de developing rates.

>São Paulo
avoid "zona leste" (eastern zone) unless you want to see favelados
avoid the old downtown (around the cathedral) unless you want to see nigerians,haitians and crack addicts
if you want white hipsters stay around Vila Madalena
avoid walking near subway stations at night
>Paraty
really cool city, been there once, although I was small so I can't recommend anything about it.
>Manaus
it's kinda violent but if you like the tropical experience go for it.
if he wanted to see poor white people he'd go to the midwest, not Brazil.
**São Paulo is the best state by far**

Whelp, forgot that spoilers here work differently than on 55

>no difference between USA

your capital is a giant fucking slum you monkey

>Puerto Rico
>3 million full blooded Europeans

yea sure thing

I bet you don't even know which is our capital, right fatty boy?

There are no slums in Brasília, mate

Brasilia. Nice try slum rat

So you proved once more you have a penaut brain. Congratulations!

>calls himself western
>posts russians

>post image of tourist garden

That's like me calling this New York after someone calls it a ghetto.

Wait do you think your capital isn't Brasilia?

that's german diaspora.
but brasilia doesn't have slums, the government doesn't allow it.
the cities around it are all slums, but the capital itself is slum free.

Those are indeed issues, or not, it depends on how the society of the future responds to them and how the immigrant communities change over time.
For now the societies will be mixed but seeing how most immigrants are doing decently in the worst case scenarion they'd be a minor burden on the long run.

There is only one thing that would actually make our society poorer and that's a lot of serious economic declines, the social issues are tiny in comparison to it because the machine needs to keep working to sustain our level of life.

even without immigrants the birth rate is enough to cause problems
muslims+ ridiculous birth rates= eurabia

I would rather live in brazil than in sweden or any muslim infested place in europe, muslims are worse than monkeys

nah thats "shashliki" 100% russian grill

No, but the fact you actually think that Brasília is a giant slum.

Don't pay him attention monkeybro, gringos love to talk like they know everything when they have one of the worst educations when it comes to anything outside their country

Again we don't know how it will be in the future, but for now muslim birth rates decline as they get more wealthy.
exposingbf.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/the-birth-rate-myth/

Secondly muslims don't equal a terrible economy or even society, I know it's very hard to believe that if you don't actually get to experience a lot of decent muslims but they're okay people; they are here.
Also remember news articles are just small scale compared to the entire society a lot of people here get confused by scary exciting news articles talking about a few extremists doing silly stuff in the West. While really they're just a tiny fraction.

Ok man, ok. Here's a pic of a common residential area in Brasília. It doesn't change so much from this from block to block, besides the height of the building (which, by law, is only allowed up untill 6 floors). Are you happy now?

i'm not saying they are bad people, just that they are not western.
even if their birth rate decline, they will at least be 20-30% of the population, and then Europe will be like South America: a part of the population is western, the other part is not (although here the non-western part is majority)

>There are no slums in Brasília

Why are you lying?

>Russians
>chimarrão and barbacoa

That's actually redneck trash from South Brazil. They're usually poor, stupid and have German or Polish ancestry.

People who lives in Brasília doesn't even consider it as Brasília. It is like 40km away from the central area, which is the planned and original area. Distrito Federal is different from Brasília.

it really is strange that south americans truly and honestly believe they are white
eventually everyone in the western world will be the same colour, though, so their thinking won't be far off for much longer

savage

You said there huge issues, and we'll see but that number is very blown out of proportion you can believe them just don't expect me to just believe them. Although I'm sure it must feel like an exciting reality to believe in.

>we don't even consider it Brasilia

>if i pretend it doesn't exists, then it doesn't exists

Classic Brazilian mentality. Just close your eyes and cover your ears, this way Brazil has no murder rates or trash scattered everywhere.

BRAZIL GETS BTFO BY BRAZIL

there are white south americans, but south americans as a whole are not white.
that's not a slum though

gringo-tier shitposts desu

aww yiis here comes the retarded with mongrel complex

>that's not a slum though

Yeah, well it's an average neighrborhood outside the politician luxury housing zones.

But for Westerners, that's a gigantic slum.

Bet you think that's rich neighbourhood shitskin

Im not saying it doesn't exist, Im just saying this is not Brasília, but around it. Fucking hell, did you miss the interpretation classes?

I wouldn't say average, it's quite shitty but not a slum.
learn to read, burger.

el gringo blanco sirs

>Calls fucking dirt average

Please stop I can't take anymore

>Im just saying this is not Brasília

Yes i know. Rich mafia Brazilians don't even consider poor people human, much less citizens of Brazil.

american education at its finest

>implying only politicians can afford a good apartment/house in Brasília
Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself and you don't know shit about Brasília.

I will say Brazil that's some American level nationalism you got there. You're more west then I thought. don't go to the Olympics tomorrow.

As much Western as Alger

Jesus. Is it too difficult for you to understand that Brasília is the Plano Piloto, which is the original project of the city? The architects and the government NEVER cogitated to expand Brasília more than the Plano Piloto.

Para de responder o Russianboo.

>Tomboy lover
Fucking men is easier and most of them don't have daddy issues

>he fell for the muslim meme
maybe 1% of Sweden is muslim infested

>Is it too difficult for you to understand that Brasília is the Plano Piloto

This is not how civilization works. When a city is founded, it's expected to grow and you have to expect slums to appear as well, you can't pretend they don't exist or create imaginary boundaries to exclude them. In a country like Brazil where 50% of the population lives in India countryside levels of poverty, there will be slums everywhere.

Agora eu concordo com o Russianboo. Isso é a porra da capital federal e não tem nem asfalto ao redor de Brasília?

Uma capital que ficaria bonitinha toda asfaltada é Campo Grande. Todas as favelas de lá são resgatáveis com pintura e asfalto.

that's the shit part about latin american mentality, people just hand pick the reality they want and if there are things that don't please them, they just turn their heads the other way and ignore it

that's what turned us into the backwards shithole we are today.

hell, to some people in LatAm their country begins and ends in their gated community or pretty part of town, the rest 'is not the same as them'