Are women uncapable of having the level of IT wokeness that most of the Sup Forums posters have?

Are women uncapable of having the level of IT wokeness that most of the Sup Forums posters have?
i have literally never met a technically capable woman. they're always asking me to fix shit for them, and act dumb. is that their one gimmick is acting fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-09/as-a-woman-in-tech-i-realized-these-are-not-my-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that most of the Sup Forums posters have
hahahaha

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-09/as-a-woman-in-tech-i-realized-these-are-not-my-people
here's a good article on it

oy vey more shekels for the shekel gods

love this clickbait, mmm mmm MMM.

So she's basically saying that guys are more naturally interested in the subject and therefore women absolutely get BTFO?

Women act dumb to get you to do stuff for them. Women get off on making guys do everything for them.

In front of her girlfriends she will say "haha yesterday i made user fix this for me haha hes such a loser"

I've known coke snorting female network admins who will run circles around most men in the same position.

Doesn't count if they have a dick

>i have literally never met a technically capable woman.
>i have literally never met a woman.
fify

autistic people do well in tech because it requires
>attention to detail
>focus
>memory
>repetition
>crippling social anxiety

it's funny because the history of US tech companies is money guys bullying the founders out of their companies, and then turning these ideas into corporate behemoths with terrible products.

it happened at microsoft with balmer, it happened at apple (thought jobs came back only to die), it happened at facebook and the google guys are basically invisible now (both given spending money and pet projects that go nowhere), amazon is now run by a board, bezos is divesting and putting his money into space.

it's going to be funny watching the same thing happen to tesla over the next few years as they deliver incredible performance then their product goes mainstream and turns to shit.

Yeah, that's what you want, a cokehead running IT.

technologically capable*

with the caveat that women cannot be autistic because there is always someone who wants to fuck them, creating a hierarchy they are no longer at the bottom of.

this is because any intelligent woman knows to avoid you like the plague, so you only meet the ones who can't do anything

>uncapable

If I had steady access to a fulfilling love life you can bet your NEET ass I wouldn't even put a quarter of my efforts into anything but that. Very envious of these women scraping by without a care in the world because they don't have to.

my roommate is a female IT department head. she's definitely very capable. but it's funny because during one of our conversations the google manifesto came up and her response was basically "i see why he is frustrated, whenever i have to work with a woman on something the first thing i have to do is figure out if she actually is capable or not, and only about 50% of the time she is"

call me for bullshit if you want but it's true, live in germany btw where the "diversity quotas" are not nearly as widespread as in america

>live in germany btw where the "diversity quotas" are not nearly as widespread as in america

Sure, Mohammed.

>i see why he is frustrated, whenever i have to work with a woman on something the first thing i have to do is figure out if she actually is capable or not, and only about 50% of the time she is"
You also have to do this with dudes, so I'm not sure what the point is.

Tbh

The only ones that Ive met that think they are computer people are on the same level as the average 13 year old male that plays runescape and knows what a bot is and and can record with unregistered hypercam.

I had an ex like this, thought she was hot shit and got shut down every time.
She wound up taking a completly unrelated computer class in college because she thought it was helping with electives. I sat there and watched her try to show off to me by making a literal "hello world" program that actually says hello world, but then fail to compile it and try to make it run by changing file extensions.

I knew one from Poland who is like 60 and has a phd in CS, definitely not normal though

Pretty much

I keked way too hard at crippling social anxiety

Underrated post desu

> although I've never actually had a job at a software company, or any company in any industry for that matter, I call on you equally socially retarded 4channers to validate my bitter unfounded thoughts on people of the opposite sex. My only anecdotal evidence is when my mother disturbs me in my basement-lair from my riced terminal screens to fix her PC. You are my echo chamber, please don't disappoint.