Are all western countries gay about race and actually divide each other based on that or is it just online cuz outcasts...

are all western countries gay about race and actually divide each other based on that or is it just online cuz outcasts do nothing but use the internet?
like one of the things i never understood about the west is colour nationalism
tf is the point of that? we have tribal and other autistic divides here but never heard of someone judging based on colour and going MUH RACE MADE X AND MUH RACE MADE X
this is a srs thread and i want a srs answer
Libya has greeks tebou amazigh arabs and some jews (most didnt return yet) yet we're not gay about race the hate against jews was mostly based on religion under gaddafi

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Libya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idris_of_Libya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Libya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's just Sup Forums tier

Because your race never made shit and your country is a european colonial artificial creation.

Not to mention that your people identify firstly and foremost as Muslim than any other ethnic or patriotic identity.

yeah but i still see those neo nazi pics and organizations
are they like our salafis? outcast retards? or do they actually have a weight?

oh its that butthurt Portuguese who gets triggered whenever he hears islam

also Arabs are Caucasians

What the fuck are you on?
There are a lot of Muslim nations who actually have reasons to be proud of their identities, most of them have a long, relevant history before Europeans came by.
Libya on the other hand wasn't even a thing before Europeans came by. You expect people to be super fond of an artifical identity?

It's not a meme communities are segregated based on race and religion Lebs, Asians, White Aussies, Greeks we all live in separate communities

oh you're not the same portugal flag
there is a fag with a portugal flag that always comes on threads that mention the caliphate/islamic golden age and say that muslims never invented a thing
sorry for confusing you with him
>Libya on the other hand wasn't even a thing before Europeans came by.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Libya
Libu existed before the greeks ever showed up
true the modern state of libya didn't exist until king idris but the region and its culture always existed

still stupid to be proud of islamic history or muh nationalism cuz most people here don't have that PROUD TO BE (insert identity here) shit

Yeah, I can put a circle around any populated area of the world, create a country in it, but doesn't mean its historical people and culture are even "its".

>still stupid to be proud of islamic history or muh nationalism cuz most people here don't have that PROUD TO BE (insert identity here) shit
And yeah, like I said, Libyans don't, nor can understand those who are proud of their heritage because they have nothing to be proud of.
They live in an artificial country, created by Europeans, and whose reason for existing today is because Western Europeans and Americans still show up from time to time because they need their oil.

Meanwhile western europeans (and many other people across the world, why are you reducing this only to western europeans) have a proud history and identity to associate themselves with.

>taking Sup Forums seriously

bruh what? omar al mokhtar? cyrene? tripoli? barbary wars? egyptian/libu wars in ancient times before anyone considered your country inhabitable isnt history to be proud of?
most libyans will say im an arab too if you ask them how is this not with history considering what the caliphate did?
also my whole point is about colour nationalism its retarded

>i never understood about the west is colour nationalism
It seems to be pretty much stupid Americans who are like "some German, some Irish" and shit like that. I've always been a Scanian nationalist.

>omar al mokhtar? cyrene? tripoli? barbary wars? egyptian/libu wars in ancient times

Yeah, but nothing of it makes it "Libyan".
As in, it wasn't created by Libya, or a people identifying themselves as "Libyans". All happened before Libya was a thing and its identity was a thing.
They just happen to be events that occured in the modern territory of a country called Libya. But they are not Libyan. They didn't create Libya, Libya was created on top of them by Europeans.
I could draw a circle in europe between a number of states, call it Shitcountry, but its history would just be "geographic" history, stolen history from the countries/peoples that previously owned those lands. It's Shitcountrian history only in name.

Everybody do that. In Europe we have the nationality/ethnicity and in Africa/Arabia they have tribes.

Libya was created by King idris
the Europeans wanted Cyrene/fezzan/tripoli to be 3 separate countries
tf are you talking about?
Italians tried to use divide and conquer and divided cyrene from tripoli

yes. They want to foment violence and division in order to control us. The elites of our country literally worship satan and take their order direct from hell

that's one way to look at it
honestly both are retarded

Tribalistic societies are more backwards, though.

I agree 2bh but Tribalism here helped a bit in anarchy cuz people feared committing a crime against someone and his whole tribe comes after you
I wish we abolish this shit but its gonna take a while

No, Italy was created by Italians when they conquered a series of kingdoms and territories and put them together. Then they shambled its borders with UK and France. That's Libya as we know today. King Idris was just the guy who ruled the territory and country created by Italians after they were gone. He didn't create Libya. Italians did. They were the ones to give it its name.
That's why Libya is an artificial construction and has a weak identity.

>Libya was created by Italians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idris_of_Libya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Libya
>weak identity
subjective i don't think we have a weak national identity

yes the south are barely considered Libyan you got that right and its cause Italians they were part of Libya but that's it

King Idris ruled a territory put together by Italians. Libya was already there before King Idris too power.
He didn't create Libya.
He didn't name Libya.
He just ruled Libya after Italians were done with it.
It's a post-colonial country that has the same borders that Italy created and hasn't expanded any further, with no relation to specific ethnic groups.
Northern "Libyans" are just a group of Arab-Berbers whose only reason to consider themselves Libyans and not Arab-Berber Egyptians or Arab-Berber Algerians is the straight borders created by Italians.

Libya is a bag that Italians created where they put some Arab-Berbers, Touaregs and ´Toubou, and after it was done, called it Libya from a Greek word. Not a Berber word, not a Touareg word, an Italian word with origins in Greece.

wait a sec so you're saying without Italians we would have been algerians/egyptians?
are you retarded?
>Libya is a bag that Italians created where they put some Arab-Berbers, Touaregs and ´Toubou, and after it was done, called it Libya from a Greek word. Not a Berber word, not a Touareg word, an Italian word with origins in Greece.
it has been called Libya since phoenician times the italians didn't name it

Im pretty sure that only the New Worlders worry about muh race muh heritage.

Who know what would you be if Italians weren't part of the partition of Africa?

Probably you'd be two countries, one created by the French, the other created by the British.

I'm saying that "Libyan" is an artificial constructed identity. And that the only difference between Arab-berbers in north Africa is which side of the borders created by Europeans they are on.

>Who know what would you be if Italians weren't part of the partition of Africa?
idk maybe the state of tripolitania continued existing in peace? fight for independence in cyranica and they break free from the ottomans and possibly joined tripoli in a union?
>I'm saying that "Libyan" is an artificial constructed identity. And that the only difference between Arab-berbers in north Africa is which side of the borders created by Europeans they are on.
the whole they divide us argument
its true i fully support a one maghreb nation but you can't blame just europeans for that divide
the divide has always been there
since carathage
throughout the caliphate eras
under the ottomans
under the europeans
etc
its not really one groups fault