What if South Africa is a great place to live? People can get robbed/raped anywhere

What if South Africa is a great place to live? People can get robbed/raped anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=7c1sNrBc_jU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa#Murder
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2016-04-18-the-great-reversal-stats-sa-claims-black-youth-are-less-skilled-than-their-parents/
youtube.com/user/dicasp
youtube.com/watch?v=EuCjPbAg5kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like it here. I also dont know anyne who has been raped or murdered or robbed.

Then you must be a hermit

Because you have no friends nigger

I like it there too. I will come live there some day.

Your property prices are too fucking high though.

Are you Black?

South Africa does seem great doesn't it? Where in South Africa do you want to go?

Rape[edit]
Main article: Sexual violence in South Africa
The country has one of the highest rates of rape in the world, with some 65,000 rapes and other sexual assaults reported for the year ending in March 2012, or 127.6 per 100,000 people in the country.[12][13] The incidence of rape has led to the country being referred to as the "rape capital of the world".[14] One in three of the 4,000 women questioned by the Community of Information, Empowerment and Transparency said they had been raped in the past year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa#Murder

no
crime is overwhelmingly black on black. where i live the only blacks i see are cashiers waiters and cleaners. i also know of only 1 black guy who lives in my town kek.

I think just like with a lot of countries things are blow out of proportion in 4chin.
How is your daily life? Do you live in the countryside or in a big city? There is still a lot of racial tensions?

just hurry up and make a separate country only white south africans can live in.

Rape is a social construct. Take the following case.

A man and a woman are drunk and have sex. If the woman says she was raped, she can be a victim or not depending on the judge.

live in pic related. a smallish town.
>wake up
>maid brings me coffee , tell her what i want for breakfast
>go shopping
>play vidya
>watch netflix
>yell at gardner for pruning the trees wrong
>shit post on Sup Forums

my day so far.

They wouldn't be able to keep an economy going 2bh

Don't worry I'm sure Zuma will pull a Zimbabwe soon and expel you, or just flood your town with immigrants from the north

fuckin whitey livin like kingz n shiet

average temp here is 26c. today its 23C mid winter.

Looking comfy senpai
So I'm assuming you are either rich or at least have more money than the average inhabitant of your town?
Usually these is a factor that diminishes the perception of crime and violence, being in a smaller city also helps.

White boi get out of Africa

I want to go their I'm just not sure about the Blacks. Are you worried for the future or life is good?

Looks a lot like a South Island coastal town

Didn't Zimbabwe's economy get fucked by doing that?

nah i am poorish. no job. inherited a few properties and live off the rental income.

>implying that even matters to the ANC or black nationalists

They don't care about the country or its people, they themselves will be wealthy regardless

same worries as any developing country. i am not worried we will turn into zimbabwe though.
come and make me you mongrel. will set the dogs on you

how's sex life, how are girls down there

conservative in the countryside, little bit more chilled in the cities. but compared to western countries our women are all nuns

That's because you're part of the white minority who stole all the wealth from the natives and kept it when apartheid ended

you should be killed, enslaved or removed, if you don't mind me being 100 with you

I would live on the West Coast outside Cape Town.

South Africa is a terrific shithole and we all know why but it's not politically correct to says it.

>stole
yes all south african whites are rich from all the mud and twigs and beads we stole from the noble kangs.

Why assme he's rich? We(a least i) have the same lifestyle as he is, and i'm not rich.

Mossel Bay is somewhere I haven't visited yet.

White South Africans had Whites Only Affirmative Action. They got well paying jobs even without education. They could also get cheap houses in prime areas that people of other races were banned from. Like OP said, he lives off rental income from inherited property.

Spreek jy Afrikaans? Ken je Jack Parrow?

Who is that semen demon?

ja omtrent almal hier kan afrikaans praat. selfs die swartes.
Ek weet van hom maar ken hom nie persoonlik nie.

South Africans remind me of Aussies and Kiwis a lot.

Nice! Zelfs negers ja? Dat had ik niet verwacht. Zijn er veel mensen met Nederlands roots of is het overweldigend Engels?

Actually they are performing perfectly for an African country and pretty based for a 3rd/2nd world. Crime and HIV are the only major problems. Their economy is thriving, also they are becoming allies of Russia and China so westerners don't rob them anymore.

uit die 4.5 miljoen witmense is omtrent 2.5 miljoen van nederlands/duitse afkoms. en die ander twee miljoen is engelse.

Only in Sweden. Your rape laws are retarded, girl can accuse anyone in rape after drunk sex, sex she didn't like etc. In Russia only forcible sexual intercourse considered rape and must be proved by bruises on her legs, you cum in her vagina etc. And in Sweden just touching a girls tits without her permit is rape. You have very big amount of rapes compared to any western country but only a tiny minority of these rapes are real rapes.

I'd move to the transkei region 2bh

It was more a shithole to a black majority in apartheid days. It's less a shithole now.
Actually the relations between blacks and whites in Southern Africa is example of humanism now. I think after all the shit whites did there they would be genocided in any other country. For example in Russia after fighting back the nazis all their supporters were killed by hands of our people.

>What if South Africa is a great place to live?
South Africa's nice. Cool vid, tho. Haven't seen it since muh m8s showed it to me Grade 7 (2008).
A considerable amount of the Afrikaaners have French ancestry as well. Also when the English took over; Irishmen, Scotsmen & Welshmen all came down south. Fuck, there's even a smalltown in the Cederberg called Clanwilliam.
Transkei's mostly blacks m8. Like, tribal blacks. Heard the weed's cheap-as there though, so if you're a smoking man then there's that.

Why didn't Southern Africa favored immigration in apartheid era? I mean, number of black people was rising every year and it was question of time when that system would die away. Why didn't you import Indians, Chinese, Yugoslavs, Italians, Russians (after fall of curtain), Hispanics?

whereabouts in SA do you live?

mossel bay

why are old white south africans always so angry

You never get break ins or anything?

never had a break in. garden chairs were stolen last year though. but never had someone break into my home

>but compared to western countries our women are all nuns
Are you surrounded by Blourokkies where you live or what?

>Based on his genealogical research of the period from 1657 to 1867, Dr. Johannes Heese in his study Die Herkoms van die Afrikaners estimated an average ethnic admixture for Afrikaners of 35.5% Dutch, 34.4% German, 13.9% French, 7.2% non-European, 2.6% British, 2.8% other European, and 3.6% unknown.

>7.2% non-European

Do you know any person with white parents who looks kinda black? Like in that movie Skin

is it near any big cities or anything?
but are break ins common in your area? or is there a lot of private security around

the 7.2% is mostly from malaysia.
break ins are not common. i live in a town of about 60 000. most people i know has private security linked alarm systems.

Could you just unload all the clips from your mamba into them if you did?

The Apartheid regime classified (most) Indians, Hispanics & Chinese as coloured. So they obviously wouldn't have wanted to move here just to get treated as (literally) 2nd class citizens. However certain whitish skinned Asians could get into the "Whites/Blankes" class if they passed 'the pencil test' (where they were required to put a pencil in their hair to see whether or not they were white. the belief being that a pencil would fall out of the hair of a white).
That being said I know some people who had Italian parents, who most likely moved here to enjoy Apartheid advantages.

I think the most important point about apartheid was that it wasn't *really* about preserving the "whiteness" of South Africa. It was more to preserve the Afrikaans race, with Anglos being brought along for the ride.

I'm over-generalizing here of course. You'd be better off reading a book about it. Which I cannot say: most people I know aren't keen to discuss Apartheid. It's kind of like MUH SIX GORILLION in Germany.

No, m8 the genes got mixed out of everyday appearance long ago.
Mossel Bay is 4 hours drive from Cape Town (closest thing resembling a city by global standards)

I'm not the Mossel Bay guy, btw. I'm from Cape Town; born-and-raised.

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2016-04-18-the-great-reversal-stats-sa-claims-black-youth-are-less-skilled-than-their-parents/

Really makes you think...

how do you find cape town? when I went to SA an afrikaaner i met said Johannesburg is fucking horrible and that if you went there you shouldn't stop at red lights or you'd get carjacked, but that Cape Town could be alright

>I think the most important point about apartheid was that it wasn't *really* about preserving the "whiteness" of South Africa. It was more to preserve the Afrikaans race, with Anglos being brought along for the ride

Well, it was stupid. Of course, it was at first stupid to treat blacks like slaves, leave them without any medicine and education and waiting it would result in anything good. But if you were doing it already, you could at least import more non black people to make the system more sustainable if you have made majority of populations ill people without skills already.
>pencil test
LOL, it's the most retarded thing I've read for ages. What does it have to do with race? There are whites with curvy hair, blacks with straight hair etc. Loool

It's the accent

oh a russian laughing at another country's failed ideology. how cute.

>blacks with straight hair
Russia is a weird place.

The blacks wouldn't run an economy, but the Whites could do it all without blacks. The Whites don't need the blacks but the blacks need the Whites. Read about power outages after they started firing all the Whites and hiring only blacks for "affirmative action", pretty grim stuff. (Funnily enough when they realised the dumb monkeys couldn't run the plants they hired Whitey back as contracted advisors for more than double what they were getting before.)

What language do they speak in your town? Afrikaans? English?.Also what is the most common language in South Africa?

Sup Forums meetup at Soweto when? Sounds like a place to have jolly good time.

t. Imani Congo pure Parisian

most people in south africa can speak both afrikaans and english. english is used as the lingua franca. language with the most speakers is zulu then xhosa then afrikaans.

is there any sa streamers or youtubers to watch?

youtube.com/user/dicasp

Any in Afrikaans?

youtube.com/watch?v=EuCjPbAg5kU