Cannabis Smoker Test

Any Cannabis Smokers here in Sup Forums

1.Country
2.Favourite Strain
3.Average price per gram in your country
4. How is the legislation in your country? Legal, Decriminalized or Illegal?

Flag
Northern Lights #5 X Haze, Sensi Seeds
~$10, I think
Legalized in some states, Medically legal in others, some no weed for you.

1. Flag
2. Sour Diesel
3. About 10€ on deepweb
4. Illegal but if you have less than 3 - 15 grams (depends on the state), there wont be a lawsuit against you

Flag
Blue cheese
£10
Illegal but you don't get arrested for it unless you're dealing - depends on local police force how it's enforced

One time in a park In Bavaria a Polizei caught us smoking weed, he told us to move 100 meters to another area of the park.

1. Spain
2. None
3. ~5-8€
4. Decriminalized. Illegal if you plant and sell it.

Lahore
Local Landrace
FREE
Grey area, hash and bud are not looked down upon, cops are crooked and if they catch you with it will keep it for themselves unless you pay then 200-500rs which about 5 us dollars to get it back.

Ireland
Amnesia
€25/g (I get 1.5g for €25)
Illegal through and through, but the cops don't real care if you've a small amount on you e.g ~g

Last time I was in Dulbin they had decent stuff sme chap got it from the Dam, ran into some absolutely rancid shit though, price can be a wee bit high at times.

Flag
I don't really have a favorite but I like classic Haze
10€ if you're a peasant buying it in the streets
Illegal

You were lucky that it was a chill cop. Bavaria is the state were they are the most intolerant towards weed

Sorry guys, didnt put Mine!

1.Spain
2. Ak-47 or Super Silver Haze (I'm Not sure)
3. 5-6 Euros
4. Decriminalized, only given a small fine for posession or consumption of up to 30 Grams in public areas. Planting up to 2 Plants, or Smoking in your house is Legal

Aye that's it. It's either homegrown dirt sprayed with chemicals or imports from Amsterdam.
Sure Ireland is one of the most expensive places for weed.

A friend told me that if you smoke a spliff on the street and dont have any weed on you is nbot illegal, because it is considered "Self-Harm" and self harm is not Illegal

Forgot to add, hash is a speaciallity, 10 grams costs around 10-12 euro and comes from the Northern areas bordering Afghanistan and along the Hindu Kush
Pic related is a famous landrace strain from the Yarkhun Valley

When they want to Lucky! I live in bavaria and friends of mine got sued for empty baggies. In this case(under 1-3 grams) the lawsuit will get cancelled in bavaria

Sbane
Don't know
No idea
Legal to consume privately, illegal to sell, buy, use and have publicly

>Planting up to 2 Plants, or Smoking in your house is Legal

What if the 2 plants are this big?

>dat.jpg
I would pay $$$ for those landrace seeds.

Consumption itself is not illegal, so your probably right. I never got caught so I don't know

*you're
Dammit I never thought I'd make that mistake

such faggot losers itt

Let me explain myself. You can have up to two plants inside your house. If the plant is Visible to the Public. Cops will take your plant and put you a fine. (But if you have one on your balcony, nobody cares so it is rarely enforced)

Those are cuvee monster plants right? They've got massive grow ops in Cali. Pakistan has a really diverse landrace genetics selection, I've a plant outside now that's very sativa like in its growth pattern but the leaves are still broad and it's turning deep red on the stems and petioles, the male plant from the same seed batch had the same colouration and had purple flowers, hopefully this female will follow the same way. .
Northern area plants are more on the Indica side and grow more squat because of the cold adaptation.
Here's one from Chitral, mountaineous strain, pink pistils, purple genetics

>on your balcony, nobody cares

I think I saw pictures like this in High Times magazine with weed on balconies in Spain.

Flag
Super Silver Haze
~150kr
Illegal and pretty strictly enforced. You won't get jail time for possession anymore unless the amount is deemed to be for distribution, but expect a fine and a dent in your criminal record, no matter the amount. The only legal drug in Norway is alcohol.

1)Russia
2) Don't know
3) 15-20 Euro per gram (depends from city)
4) Illegal

Yeah, because people leave on 5th Floors so if you have small plants, nobody cares.

What have you heard about cannabis in Spain in the US user?

>Here's one from Chitral, mountaineous strain, pink pistils, purple genetics

I have grown that, we call it Pakistani Chitral Kush. I don't know what cuvee is.

1. Sweden
2. Blue cheese
3. 500 kr for "5 gram"
4. Illegal af, weed is almost seen as dangerous as heroin here. Yup, Sweden is fucked up in other areas than immigration.

I have heard the outdoor stuff is very good. I also know a few breeders moved there to grow, but then some laws changed and some of them moved away again.

It's quite expensive in the north

P. much this 2bh.

Not too bothered about strain though.

1. Singapore
2. The strain on the executioner's rope as you fall
3. your life
4. ^

Oh man, Exteriors here are really good. But i have heard really good things about cannabis quality in the US... Is it True?

My sister went to Sweden to meet some friends and they told her that Weed was SUPER ILLEGAL. and that if you get caught you are fucked. When i went there i heard about the zero- Tolerancy Policy towards cannabis

From 1/10 to 10/10. The only way to get the best is to know a grower, the legal dispensary weed is not as good. The best is still black market weed.

Ouch!

Not only is it illegal to grow, but it's basically only possible to grow indoors.

There's always demand, to push the prices down, but all things considered, it's still an expensive business model nonetheless.

Another question!

Are you smoking now, will/Have smoked today?
Which Weed?

It's stupid mane if you try really hard you can sympathise with the death sentence for shit like heroin but weed? jc

I think your country is afraid of the "slippery slope" with drugs.
They must think people will go to weed first, then harder drugs, so they try to stop it early.
Or is it religion?

Yeah it's the typical SEA mindset with drugs.

Not religion, there isn't really one in the first place. Pic related

Flag
Whatever, but I prefer sativa over indica
Depends, can be around and over 5eur per gram when buying over 50gr, around 30eur for 5gr and street price is 1000RSD (8.13 eur) for a little package of 1gr (but it's always around 0.8)
It's not legal, but times are changing and there is chance for decriminalization for medical purposes

Yup, I blazed it in the morning, blazed it after lunch and now I wait for couple of friends to come here and get stoned

I dunno which is it, but it reminds me of sour

>Only legal drug is alcohol
What about tobacco? Isn't it legal?

Uruguay
Sativa or Indica
1 U$S dollar a gram
Legal - Highly regulated but legal