Do you use 2nd hand hardware?

You never know what happened to it

I want to lick it clean

do u use 2nd hand wife

I don't give a shit, isopropyl that cunt and done.

Kill yourself, OP

>isopropyl
is that sufficient?

eww look at all those filaments, OP needs to drink more water and eat less starch

>do you use 2nd hand vaginas?
>you never know happened to it
>solvent
>denatures proteins, thus cell membranes, thus killing most microbes
Yes.

>being this new
that picture is older than the internets

I hope nobody jizzen on my cpu

>These alcohols (ethyl and isopropyl alcohol) are rapidly bacteriocidal (bacteria killing) rather than bacteriostatic (stunting their growth) ... they are also tuberculocidal, fungicidal, virucidal, but do not destroy bacterial spores.

>>do you use 2nd hand vaginas?

You scrub your new gf with isopropyl on the first date?

Thank goodness for the spill resistant keyboard

The oldest results from the Google search are from 2015 and they're like 2 pages of results

People sure don't mind the same problem with your mother though!

[crunching while typing intensifies]

I've bought second hand graphics cards. No one cums on a graphics card, at least it probably wouldn't still work.

>he doesn't sanitize new devices with rubbing alcohol

>I've bought second hand graphics cards. No one cums on a graphics card, at least it probably wouldn't still work.
Oh I don't know, people play video games with a special fervor nowadays!

No, but you should. You can clean a used laptop; a used laptop can be infinity cleaner than a used vagina. But notice most people don't have such reservations about a slimy, mucus-secreting, plasma-leaking, microbial-ridden hole.

OP if you are looking for a laptop that has been ejaculated upon, look for MacBooks, they come with that pre-installed from the factory and all over its body.

>That'll be $75 for a new keyboard and palm rest

welp its a dell latitute for me.

No, we're each other's first

Fuck that, if you want a laptop that's been cummed on you want a MacBook pro! The whole body is semen/shit colored. Dell is a cheap knockoff that can never compete in this regard.

>Thinking I care if someone cummed onto my keyboard

Stop being a pussy, the handrail on the stairs that you touched is most likely 10x worse.

This is like the Sup Forums equivalent of those horsefuckers on /mlp/ who cum on their pony toys.

in general, I don't pay more than 50% of MSRP for used stuff. some exceptions are if the item is rare, or in exceptional condition. I assume that whatever I buy was abused, and unless proven otherwise, I keep that in mind

I have a few pc components e.g. gpu, cpu heatsink, fans that I got used. everything but the gpu is simple enough that used/new doesn't matter. the gpu I took a risk on and it paid off

some other things like speakers and amps don't really depreciate much after their initial 'off the lot 20%', so those are worth buying used, and they're fairly easy to judge condition

I want to creampie my thinkpad before sell it to you guys. Which port should i choose?

>cum on a ThinkPad
This is what happens when people get Lenovo and Apple mixed up. Yes, the X1 Carbon has a similar form factor to the MacBook Air, but Lenovo is creating product to meet market demand like any normal company would.

USB Please

the 3.5mm port should fit your microdick lmao

You sound like one of those people afraid to kiss a girl because she gave a guy a blowjob once. Irrational fear of oral contact with semen is a sign of repressed homosexuality.

No it's not. It's like 2 years old and was posted here on Sup Forums

>keeping track of cum pictures

The power port fits perfectly, i can feel it fucking me back too.

dude what's wrong with your spooge

what's wrong with his cum, mr cum inspector?

it reminds me of nostril juice
i cannot even stand looking at it without getting uneasy. Is this normal?

lol op is a cumlet. What's those 3 driblets. LMao and its not even got the consistency of cum

I only ever buy dankpads from chads not losers like you

because by the time most people get a second hand vagina anything that isn't hers is long gone.

>mr cum inspector
I laff

what

wouldn't that destroy the plastic?

kek

this

cum is the cleanest shit your body produces it also happens to maek babies
you're better off liking your second hand laptop for the vitamins