Lose to arm last year

>lose to arm last year
>lose to amd this year

What's their end game? is their monopoly going to end?

They lost the ML/DL war to nVidia.

You're an idiot if you don't think they're going to release something amazing soon. They have too much money not to have something big in the works. It takes time.

>You're an idiot if you don't think they're going to release something amazing soon. IBM has too much money not to have something big in the works. It takes time.
Yeah thinkpad really blew up didn't it.

Just waitâ„¢

>Amd shills really think this

If technical superiority was enough to break a monopoly, Microsoft would have been bankrupted 20 years ago.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>forgot to @ the guy i was trying to btfo

And Plan 9 would have repleaced Unix
And Mips would have repleaced x86
Etc...
Etc...
Etc...

UMA

gibbo please didnt you mama told you that lying is bad?

Fix your underbite faggot

>lose to ibm next year

>lose to IBM in 2022

Funny thing is everyone hates Intel now too, all them meme youtubers who get millions of views have started shitting on them, now all I see on any article related to Intel products is hate posting. Their corruption has finally become public knowledge.

>having money means you use it wisely
>having money means you have a backup plan for your backup plan
nigga they fucked
They tried to rest on their laurels for too long, and now they're scrambling to keep up with an enemy they thought would never come back.

Desktop POWER9 when

2 years after RISCV gets over 30% desktop market share

>every single prebuild and laptop use intel
It's not ending any time soon sadly since most normalfag buy whatever crap they get shilled into.

all thanks to me.

you're welcome.

kek

Fuck off linus

>It's not ending any time soon sadly since most normalfag buy whatever crap they get shilled into.
Dell is already throwing AMD chips into their alienware line pcs, Raven Ridge and the followup Zen2 version will grab larger OEM marketshare.

That's why they slapped together i9, right? I wouldn't expect anything groundbreaking from them until 2020.

They really did lose to AMD this year, Ryzen is just great. But c'mom, 8th gen Intel is looking fucking great. Now we will have quad-core 15W CPU's (to compete against RR), six-core mainstream CPU's (yeah, that's less than 8-core, but they get higher clock-speeds) and even quad-core i3s.

That's fucking amazing, AMD really pushed the market this time. I really hope Ryzen 2 just destroys Intel with IMB's 7nm process.