Why the fuck did they stop making these?

Why the fuck did they stop making these?

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories-and-monitors/keyboards-and-mice/keyboards/KEYBOARD-US-English/p/0B47190
pckeyboard.com/page/category/EnduraPro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because why the fuck would anyone want to use a laptop keyboard for a desktop

They haven't?

www3.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories-and-monitors/keyboards-and-mice/keyboards/KEYBOARD-US-English/p/0B47190

hey i noticed theres no trackpad whats up with that?

That's different. There's no palm rest and it has a shitty layout and less functionality.

Because it's a good keyboard with a trackpoint. Some people like being efficient.

It's shit

WHY does lenovo do this shit

>lenovo

I use the non autism one and it's pretty great. Don't use the trackpoint though.

best keyboard coming through

Ugh, for this price chinks should sell their mechanical keyboards with non-cherry switches and a trackpoint. I'd buy one with linear switches.

Right now I have to pick between my mechanical keyboard with cherry mx black or a T420 keyboard with a trackpoint.

>inb4 IBM Model M13 or Unicomp EnduraPro
I don't want tactile switches.

>chinese garbage usb laptop keyboard
sounds like it'd be a real hit

There's no need to use a TrackPoint with a desktop, it's a laptop space saving feature.

>he likes to take his hands off his keyboard to use the mouse
I can't even stand using arrow keys, because they require too much hand movement to use. It's nothing but waste of energy and time.

Holy shit this exists? I need this in my life

it does exist but it is rare

It's pretty fucking expensive.

Unicomp makes pretty much the same keyboard if you're interested.
pckeyboard.com/page/category/EnduraPro

You can find unused ones on ebay for around $50

I wouldn't mind a MacBook version of this
I had to basically make one out of wood

does it have the same problems that the laptop version has?(if you use it too long the cursor wont stop moving even if you dont touch it)

The build quality of their cases seem to get a fair amount of criticism online.