Show me those speeds!

Show me those speeds!

(OP)
Suddenjew's version of highspeed

Nice IP satan

Why is it deleted nao?

Wifi adapter spec. drunk edit to remove IP. IDIOT.

had my IP originally. Drunk/10 move.

>30 minutes for 30GB
kill me please or give me 1Gb

YOU POOR SOUL

thank you for your support my man.

North italy, private connection ( home ), 36€/month + unlimited phone + 6gB of 4G and unlimited calls on my smartphone.

250 Mbit/s down, 100 Mbit/s up, around $45/mo
1 GB takes just over 30 seconds to download
feels pretty good

Fucking city assholes, I live in a small town and this absolute garbage is the best I can get

Mind saying what region?I'm going to my friend who lives near Bologna in 3 days and last year when i went there the connection was bad as fuck(basically can't playback more than 720p on youtube).Is it hard to get good connection(50/20 at least) if you live like 20-25km near a city or you can get these speeds&plans only if you live in a big city?

100/100 metropolitan speeds(93/98 on ISP speedtest)
1gb/500mb up costs 10euros a month but i'm not really getting it since i have a shit router, maybe i'll upgrade the connection when i'll change it.

Also consumer 10gb down/1gb up will be available here in 2018 so i'm pretty hyped for that, though i can't even think how I would use that without being a hoarder/hosting shit.

>1ms
post discarded

Next time you want to show anyone your dl speed test it on a server which is not on your ISPs network.

No complaints here

Life is good, friends

It's not a matter of regions.
In italy we are still building the infrastructure, so if you live in a small town, less than 50k inhabitant, or far in suburbs, it's not strange to have something like .
Anyway also depend from your plan. There's some 10€/month connections that are really shitty!

funfact: most of those low cost connection I have seen was payd by four college students mad to save money.

1ms can be legit and not from your ISPs network, but it's pretty rare.

0ms is something you can throw out though.

I regularly can see 2-3ms ping to servers outside of my ISPs network.

S E N D H E L P

hahahaha

youll niggas lucky asf

Yo, you're in the same market as me.
What do you pay for gigabit AFTER the intial discount price for 2 months?

2 months? Nigga it's 2 years.

Goes up $5 each year. Until after 2 years it goes up $40. But it's a 2 year contract so just cancel and resign up or call them and ask for a discount.