Why would you use a shit """"browser"""" full of security holes like this shit and then claim it's more secure and has...

Why would you use a shit """"browser"""" full of security holes like this shit and then claim it's more secure and has no botnet? Are you literally retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=50673
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=407241
addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/drag-select-link-text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What """browser""" is not full of security holes? Are you literally fucking retarded?

firefox doesnt even compete in pwn2own any more because it's too shit

Firejail, and agent spoofer, and NoScript severely limits the amount of damage that anything on the web can do to my system. DNSSEC/TLSA Validator and HTTPS Everywhere limit the damage I can do to myself online.

While Chrome can do almost all of these things, they can not do NoScript. Therefore, I would argue that FF is more secure.

>, they can not do NoScript
umatrix

And what the fucks it got to do you with what I use? do you hae some kind of mental problem?

>firejail

Neat. I prefer NoScript.

Of course, I was just going by add-ons. I forgot about WebGL, which I don't think any other browser has a workaround for, whereas on FF and its derivatives, you can just disable it.

How does that refute my point?

"Botnet" is a privacy concern, not a security one. By default Firefox is the most privacy friendly mainstream browser. Furthermore you can harden Firefox both on the privacy and on the security front with extensions and config settings. Sandboxed tabs should also improve things on the security front when they come on FF 57.

>agent spoofer
Literally does nothing

Are you fucking autistic or just pretending to be?

firefox was at pwn2own this year. all the browsers at pwn2own get routinely owned, and mozilla patched the hole in less than 24 hours. firefox will be less vulnerable in the future as more of the codebase is hardened with rust which eliminates a whole class of attack vectors.

>security holes
citation needed
>botnet
citation needed

Same Sup Forumstard that's been shilling against firefox the past month

>inb4 install chrome

I prefer hand crank starting my car too.

>implying Sup Forums would shill for chomeshit

>Someone asks a question relating to the discussion
>Respond by calling them autistic
You lost this one by resorting to the old ad hominem logical fallacy. Take this L and go home

Nobody uses it. It's just shills paid by Soros.

chrome is for valley girls and transsexuals

Why do people still use agent spoofers? Are there any evidences to support their claims that it makes their browser safer?

It doesn't make the browser safer. It just fucks up Mozilla's and Linux' marketshare since people tell ads and trackers they're on windows/chrome. So it's generally a retarded thing to do and absolutely pointless.

You sound like you know your shit (in spite of the fact you use an agent spoofer). Are those all the addons/tweaks you use?

Mozilla is literally working with the devil (George Soros). I deleted it off my computer as soon as I heard about that. I'd rather use botnet than support george soros.

I just go for the most secure non botnet browser. And that's that in my estimation.

Get your shit straight. Looking forward to next year's pwn2own.

>>implying Sup Forums wouldn't shit against anything they perceive as SJW
kerreke

I heard Soros was working with Brave

Look the firecuck is mad lmaooo

Been waiting for these faggots to fix this bug for 17 years.

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=50673
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=407241

They are too busy adding telemetry and data reporting to spy on me, and adding DRM to lock me out of content.

Workaround: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/drag-select-link-text/