Windows 10

How do I verify that my Windows 10 installation is official and not tampered with by a pajeet?
The ISO was downloaded from thepiratebay.com.

>inb4 install linux
>inb4 install gentoo

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18187960/Windows_10_X64_Enterprise_2016_LTSB_N_en-US_July_2017__Gen2_
m.thepiratebay.org/torrent/16429901/en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.iso#comments
heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Calculate MD5, upload to Virus total.
Check if it gets detected in DB.

Checksums. Also install gentoo

These

My main reason to verify is to see if it's the actual official ISO from Microsoft, not because I was afraid of a virus.

>Official
>Untouched

Thanks anyway

check md5 or sha1 sum on google

Right. So the MD5 is a (basically) unique file signature for any given file. If it's the official one then it'll have the same MD5 that Microsoft lists on their site

Why didn't you download the one from Microsoft?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18187960/Windows_10_X64_Enterprise_2016_LTSB_N_en-US_July_2017__Gen2_

This is the ISO that I want to verify. MD5 and SHA1 looks like it checks out but when I went ahead to install it didn't looked untouched.
He added shit like his name at the bottom of the installation and a pre-activated version to choose, which Microsoft wouldn't do to their ISOs.

Microsoft would do that because Microsoft is Pajeet OS.

why not fucking use the official iso downloader? are you retarded?

This.

Yes, he is.

OMG HOW DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!

Dumb fucking idiots.
I want the LTSB N version which doesn't come with the media creation tool.

If you pirate an Operating System you are just as bad as a Pajeet who does the same

I torrent Linux all the time though, I'm no pajeet

I ain't paying for Spybot 10.
Plus I'm not pirating, I just want the official ISO to do the installation and I won't activate. I'll just tweak the registry to remove the annoyances and the nagging.

install funtoo

Give it back, Jamal.

-first of all, most windows 10 versions (except enterprise and education) are available to download for everyone from microsoft. That being said you should use edu or ent.
-check the comments. If the iso is obviously tampered with, someone already said it
-check the filename and google it. You should find official MS checksums. If differs, it was modified

You can't you dumb fuck. Checksums won't do shit since you can't trust any checksum someone posts.

If anything you should assume it's been trojaned if you download it from a torrent.

Of course you will undoubtably download and install some cracked software which will also contain trojans, so really why do you worry ? You will end up infected either way.

Get this one instead

m.thepiratebay.org/torrent/16429901/en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.iso#comments

look it up in 1337x

You can't, welcome to the glory of Pajeet OS

Install Pajeet OS X.

heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool

This tool is for download the official Windows and office ISO's.

>downloading a free OS from the pirate bay

torrenting linux from official sources != torrenting windows from The Pajeet Bay

Look at it this way user, if you got a version of win 10 that was tampered with, it's probably an improvement over the original.

Do you have a .edu? If so you can probably get windows 10 for free or dirt cheap.

torrenting is not piracy in itself it's just a tool frequently used for such

open cmd
sfc /scannow