Be brittish

>be brittish
>steal tea from the chinese
>leave it out till it oxidizes and turns brown by accident
>"Blimey, this tastes like peasant sweat! What can we do to fix it, William?"
>"Why not try with a bit of sugar and milk to over up the taste, Henry!"
>"Brilliant! And let's be sure to claim we like it like this, mind you! Wouldn't want anyone thinking we didn't know what we were doing with the plant we invented!"

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanlegends.about.com/od/Fake-News/fl/AriZona-Tea-Uses-Human-Urine-in-Products.htm
snopes.com/media/notnews/arizonatea.asp
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/27/tea-national-disgrace-beverage-british
time.com/2946311/these-are-the-most-popular-starbucks-drinks-across-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me a shred of proof that this isn't true.

Hi.

Olá

>mfw no brits are denying OP's claim

I believe we can consider this one another win for the Americans, boys.

>posts a picture of what brittish """"tea"""" tastes like

What you're describing is English breakfast tea, which is designed to go with milk and/or sugar. It's a black tea which usually isn't from China but from the likes of Kenya and India.

>we only drink crap at breakfast, not all day, lay off us

>steal tea from the chinese
Oi, kid, that was a gift from Uncle Portugal, now be kinder to your dad.

>gift from Uncle Portugal
Regardless; the point is it's not British originally and they ruined what they got

>dad
We're the kid they tried to have aborted and we turned the coat hanger around and poked their eye out with it from in the womb and then grew up bigger and stronger than them and now they wanna play nice

No you are kid who is 14. Mother is angry you using her computer. Bye.

ウルセー、日本も無罪じゃねーぞ

We got tea from India and we didn't steal it because India was owned by the British

We do use cha/char as slang for tea.

>India was owned by the British
And I suppose you bought India through a very peaceful and mutually beneficial purchase?

We took tea from china and then grew it in india

>breakfast tea, which is designed to go with milk and/or sugar

b-but I drink it black

>admittance of guilt

Pretty much, didn't harm them and definitely helped them

Yeah, we got that word from the Chinese.

They built them toilets where they now grow tea-plants in.

Guilt implies we did something wrong

>They built them toilets where they now grow tea-plants in.
kek

>Guilt implies we did something wrong
You mean like ruining tea?

It's fine black too.

Your whole country is built on conquest, don't throw stones inside a glass house

>You mean like ruining tea?
They didn't really ruin it. They have tons of kinds of tea, one of which is not what you like. The teas you do like are probably also British.

You cunts ruined tea by making it iced, if anything.

Why is it always Yanks acting so pretentious and fedora tippy?

They do have California. It may not be the rest of the country's fault.

Maybe, could also be from one of the corn states trying frantically to find something that makes him feel special though.

>the teas you do like are probably also British
If I'm drinking tea, best believe it's green or herbal

>you cunts ruined tea by making it iced
Southern style sweet iced tea isn't really seen as tea, though, that's the thing. It's called "tea," but we think of it as being basically a different drink.

t. from the south

see

>We're the kid they tried to have aborted and we turned the coat hanger around and poked their eye out with it from in the womb and then grew up bigger and stronger than them and now they wanna play nice

>all of these brits not even trying to defend their miserable excuse for """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""tea"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" but instead resorting to ad homonym attacks

Why does the type of tea even matter when all you do is vape it?

>ad homonym
Fucking keked.

I blame auto-correct

defend this

I'd blame your inability to proof read or spell.

urbanlegends.about.com/od/Fake-News/fl/AriZona-Tea-Uses-Human-Urine-in-Products.htm
>Description: Fake news / Satire
>Circulating since: April 2015

Defended

:DD

Go Snopes or don't go at all nigga

snopes.com/media/notnews/arizonatea.asp
>Arizona Iced Pee
>False

np

Don't diss shay bilaban habibi

>be brittish
>don't even try to defend brittish tea
my job is seems to be done here

Your "argument" is you saying you don't like something, how would anyone defend it? How the fuck are you so retarded you think the fact people aren't defending it means it's true?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/27/tea-national-disgrace-beverage-british
>Britain’s favourite beverage is a boring, beige relic of our colonial past.

>largest newspaper in your country agrees with me

Congratulations on finding someone who has opinions as dumb as yours, you must be soulmates.

This guy hates all tea, not just breakfast.

Tbqh the Burger has a point, drinking tea with milk is simply barbaric. It should be drunk with lemon juice and sugar.

>The Guardian

Come on, now.

Our tea is brewed for a long time so it's bitter as fuck, milk helps reduce the bitterness and cools it down to a drinkable temperature while sugar improves the taste.

>He doesn't drink tea
>He inexplicably hates tea and anyone who drinks it

ever had southern sweet tea bby

I sometimes get the suspicion that some writers at the Guardian are deliberately taking the piss.

Complete agreement

>Our tea is brewed for a long time so it's bitter as fuck, milk helps reduce the bitterness and cools it down to a drinkable temperature while sugar improves the taste.

Please see the OP about how you guys muck up your tea and cover up the awful flavor with milk and sugar. You have proven OP's point. Thank you.

Is it not normal to take tea with milk and sugar? I didn't realise that was a strange thing.

I do find the gallon jugs of premade ridiculously sweetened refrigerated tea one finds in the American south to be odd.
They even sell it at fast food restaurants as a fountain drink.

It's just a strong drink to get you through the day, I thought the coffee capital of the world would get this but your pretentiousness seems to have dulled all of your braincells.

>You have proven OP's point. Thank you.
Nice samefag you drongo

Okay, now I'm curious, how long do you actually brew your tea? I was under the impression everyone just boiled a pot of water, threw in some filters, turned off the stove, waited like 10 minutes and that's it. Or if it's green tea then it's heating water to 60-70 celsius, and marinating the filter for a minute or two? I can't remember. I'm nowadays addicted to pure rooibos, and don't drink anything else.

No but I'd like to try it once. Hopefully my path will lead me to the US one day.

>10 minutes

Oh wow, I thought 2-3 minutes was standard, over here we do it for 5-6.

I really really really like this thread

>I thought the coffee capital of the world would get this
except our coffee tastes good

>Nice samefag you drongo
lol why aren't you refuting my claim, though? could it be that I hit the nail on the head?

>black coffee
>good
o i'm laffin

time.com/2946311/these-are-the-most-popular-starbucks-drinks-across-the-u-s/
Why do Americans muck up their coffee so much with cream and sugar?

>"this tea is bitter! add milk and sugar!"
>"this coffee is bitter! add milk and sugar!"
>"this beer is bitter! add milk and sugar!"

If only your parents added sugar, spice, and everything nice to you instead of fedoras and vape juice you wouldn't be so bitter.

Starbucks isn't considered coffee. Like it is, but really it's a milk and sugar drink you get maybe once a month or when you're in a rush. In the morning you make your own coffee, usually black

>Why do Americans muck up their coffee so much with cream and sugar?
Because the majority of people that order those drinks are "omg valley girls" that can't stand the thought of something not tasting like it's got 48g of sugar in it

Also,
>Unusually popular Starbucks orders in major US cities
Pretty sure this map is for those drinks that are uniquely popular in specific places.

This.

Is that because it's better or just because it's quick and easy?

Yeah man all those valley girls in Minnesota.

It can definitely be better, though plain Starbucks coffee isn't bad, and yes: it's far more convenient most of the time. And cheaper.

>all those valley girls in Minnesota
valley girls are a stereotype and are hardly found strictly in "the valley" in LA

Why don't people just make the meme coffee at home too?

You mean the tweens that want the sugary drinks?
>omg that's soooooo lame, all my friends get starbucks and I have to make it at hoooome!

As an anglo I can guarantee this is 100% true. OP sucks cocks for bus fares.

nations that add vomit to chocolate or deep-fry pepsi aren't allowed to talk about another's eating habits.

>I agree with OP
>OP's a faggot

You're missing the entire point. This tea which can be taken with milk is English breakfast tea, your standard everyday tea that often comes in teabags. It has been designed specifically to go well with milk, just like certain coffees go well with milk. Other teas are available in the UK.

In my experience the only coffee "meant" to go with milk is shitty coffee. Any decent brew or decent coffeeshop should be serving coffee that tastes perfectly fine black (assuming you like the taste of coffee of course).

Milk binds to tannins, and its proteins will also react with chlorogenic acids (CGAs), which are largely responsible for coffee’s brightness. I.E., it makes it washed out tasting.

kys weaboo trash

>insults Japan
>must be a weeb
dutch logic everybody