So user... I've been trying to look for your social accounts, but couldn't find anything on Normiebook, or Normiegram...

So user... I've been trying to look for your social accounts, but couldn't find anything on Normiebook, or Normiegram. Would you describe yourself as an antisocial person?

no, i am technophobic :^)

This is a question you will never get outside of the US.

this never happens in a STEM intervew

Of course you can't find me on normiebook or normiegram. In fact I've realized how shitty this business is if they prefer searching at social websites inside doing good questions at a hiring test. I should have realized that when the you searched for "coders" instead of programmers. Fuck you, bye.

interviewers mind
>thank god we ask these types of question, we dodged a bullet there

You mean introverted. Anti-social means something completely different.

>dodged a bullet
>hires some meme maestro coder instead
>business declines
kek

no

No, I just prefer to meet my friends in person instead of pretending to have conversations with people whom I only know via the cat pictures they share over and over.

>I deleted it so I could focus more in being a committed, undistracted wagecuck

>grow up constantly being called anti-social instead of asocial or introverted
Thanks mum.

Better than "outcast"

I think normies should be herded into concentration camps and slaughtered like cattle. They aren't really human. They're just mindless animals and a complete waste of resources.

What a coincidence, they think the same about autismos as well.

>Would you describe yourself as an antisocial person?
No, I prefer to live in the real world.

Only if you classify interacting with humans as less social than interacting with machines

Fuck you I'm buying this company and you all fired

You mean technophiliac. Technophobic would make you an amish mormon.

Neg her.
>Haha they are both fully public I'm surprised your couldn't find them
>you must not be very good with computers
>good thing I'll be doing the programming and not you

Not really. I just think i'm not more important than my work, so i prefer to work with a nickname and put the spotlight on what i did, rather than who i am.

Huh, I was under the impression that the social media fad died out a number of years ago. But I wouldn't describe myself as antisocial; I just enjoy spending quality time with people in person rather than through myspace.

Yes. No reason to lie, they'd know 5 minutes in if I would get the job there.

whiteboard tests are longer than 5 mins

Okay, during which you don't really need to show your antisociality.

Sure but autismos will have problems with stuttering and looking at their feet and shit

Well no, that's a gross generalization. Again, there's no reason to believe you'd show antisociality during a whiteboard test when you would show it during a work day.

I describe myself as an Javascript artisan coder that will automagically concrete Starbucks coffee into responsive web apps

you do know you can exist on social media and still socialize in person more than online...right?

I'm sure I could but I have never noticed a determent to my quality of life. People who I care about and care about me go out of our way to talk to each other by other means so I don't even notice. Frankly I think it would be an extra layer of work to get nothing of value in return. There is no need to live through social media when first hand experiences are far more rewarding.

Me? antisocial? nooooo!
I am quite social actually, regularly have phone conversations and get toghether with friends.
I used to have social media when I was in highschool, I just don't anymore because I've grown up that's all.

Why are those so grotesque?
I mean every single one looks like some abnormal creation, like bugs in games

Heavy postprocessing to remove any "imperfections" and to make them look as normal and generic as possible I think.